Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1444

    Any info on this CL provider

    Hi everyone.

    I was wondering if anyone has any info on provider using email jessibear694u@gmail.com. I have seen them advertised on backpage and CL and was wondering what info is available. I haven't been able to find anything on the boards yet.

  2. #1443

    Criagslist screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by CheroKid  [View Original Post]
    I have made a little adventure out of ladies that advertise on Craigslist lately, when I find one that post contact info I been taking a screenshot, anyway I have maybe a half a dozen of these now and thought some of you might enjoy them. I rarely have a chance to log on but if you would be willing to share with those you trust I could pass on the shots to one person, so you should be a trusted senior and willing to share, pm me if you want to help share these.

    I have not seen any of these girls, just thought I would share before the info gets to old.
    Most of the one's advertising on craigslist are queer males posting pics of girls and collecting others pics and info then posting adds with their info, phone numbers etc. I say stay far away from craigs list worse than BP lmao.

  3. #1442

    Craigslist screenshots

    I have made a little adventure out of ladies that advertise on Craigslist lately, when I find one that post contact info I been taking a screenshot, anyway I have maybe a half a dozen of these now and thought some of you might enjoy them. I rarely have a chance to log on but if you would be willing to share with those you trust I could pass on the shots to one person, so you should be a trusted senior and willing to share, pm me if you want to help share these.

    I have not seen any of these girls, just thought I would share before the info gets to old.

  4. #1441

    Info?

    Made contact and have plans with the below female Monday morning. Anyone know anything about her? She wants today but US soccer is going to trump side action.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  5. #1440

    Daisy and her friend in Middletown.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrionFlame  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post so forgive me if I do it wrong. I'm wanting to see if anyone has any experiences with a team in Middletown. They have an incall downtown and have most recently had ad's on CL under the name ashley, and renee. I've also heard they previously had an ad under the name daisy. Looking to have my first experience with an sp and I'm extremely timid and nervous so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    Sincerely, newbie.
    I've seen Daisy a few times. Thick brunette, not fat, but built for comfort, firm "see's" left nip pierced. Nice thick body, butter-face. Saw her recently with her " friend" (didn't catch her name. Friend is blonde, floppy"be's" saggy baby damage pouch, thick. Daisy offers good BBBJ, although short if she knows you're there for FS. Young somewhat tight, not very vocal, but facial expressions show she enjoys FS. Her friend gave brief BBBJ and was quite vocal during FS. They played a little with each other's nips and rubbed the boys while other was providing FS, but no other "playing together". Played for duo Hr, popped after 30 and they both got up, cleaned up, and got dressed. (would not pay for hour again, but would for Hhr) all in all, decent time, daisy performs well, her friend just runs through the motions.

    Would repeat with daisy (hhr), would consider duo again, but only Hhr.

    YMMV.

    Rojo.

  6. #1439

    Sarah $30 BBBJCIMNQNS

    This is not Sarah (CincyFunGirl) on this board, this is not Sarah from around Kings Island, and this is not the Sarah who was around Norwood.

    Sarah $30 bbbjcimnqns.
    General area of town: Mount Healthy.

    Shout out to BuyingSmiles for this one

    Did she look like her pictures? Not really - but the pictures are her. A few were in the Craigslist thread.
    Boobs: big.
    General body type: large.

    What was the ease / difficulty of scheduling? Very easy.
    Was she on time? Had to wait 10 minutes.
    How did you set it up? Texting and then a phone call.
    REFERENCES NOT NEEDED!

    Safety of incall and neighborhood. Very residential safe neighborhood.
    Was the incall clean? Dank dirty basement.
    Did we "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? Probably the last 104. I should have brought my blanket. I will not forget it again.
    Cleanliness of girl: (describe). She was bundled up. I have no idea.
    Smoking smell: yes (alot).

    Attitude: completely indifferent.
    Skill: 10.
    Performance: 8.
    Comfortability level: 7.
    MENU: BBBJCIM, full service available.

    Is she a kisser? Kisser? Not for me. She did not say even 5 words.
    Her finishing move? BBBJCIMNQNS.
    Did she provide cleanup after the pop? No. I brought my own paper towels (along with my ever-present trash bag for my clothes).

    Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). Price, if you need a quick, outstanding BBBJ.
    Overall cons: (reasons a monger might not want to see her). Weight, looks, cleanliness of incall, personality (lack of).
    Cost: $30 (I got out of my car to go in at 2:06 PM. Back in my car before 2:20 PM.).
    Overall value: ok.

    This was more like a car date. I am just too old for car dates.

    This report is about 30 days late.

    Kenwood Jack

  7. #1438
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and was stood up as well after an hour and 15 minute drive. I understand things happen but she must be respectful enough to at least shoot a text or call. There is no excuse for not communicating. I won't see her. My time is as valuable as hers not to mention the gas expense. They only get one strike with me. MF

    .
    I've been reluctant to jump into this debate between fellow mongers defending her and others calling her out. Over the past two weeks, I was stood up twice. Each time the excuse is always similar; work emergency, emergency here, emergency there and these "emergencies" are always when I am less that 5 minutes away. When I have seen her recently, I will have to agree with Fireguys description. She is scattered brain, didn't realize I was her appointment and her phone was NON STOP. Very distracting. Now I would not describe her as a cash and dash. But she definitely has problems delivering consistently and keeping her appointments. I also have good reason to believe that some of what is going on in her life is vice related, not that that should be a shocker, just saying.

    Yes, Devon is an absolute freak and a good fuck when you can get her on a good day. To my fellow brothers, don't be so quick to dismiss the claims of others among our ranks just because you had one good experience with her. There are at least 3-4 of us now reporting issues with her. I am not suggesting anyone should stop trying to see her, but be prepared for let downs. I personally will not be repeating. I have spent more in gas and time on this one than I should have. And frankly, there are just as good or better out there that can keep appointments.

  8. #1437

    Renee, ashley, or daisy in Middletown?

    This is my first post so forgive me if I do it wrong. I'm wanting to see if anyone has any experiences with a team in Middletown. They have an incall downtown and have most recently had ad's on CL under the name ashley, and renee. I've also heard they previously had an ad under the name daisy. Looking to have my first experience with an sp and I'm extremely timid and nervous so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    Sincerely, newbie.

  9. #1436

    No excuse for Devon

    I contacted her and was stood up as well after an hour and 15 minute drive. I understand things happen but she must be respectful enough to at least shoot a text or call. There is no excuse for not communicating. I won't see her. My time is as valuable as hers not to mention the gas expense. They only get one strike with me. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniestMale  [View Original Post]
    I tried to post the redaction once but I'm not sure if it just didn't go in. I was completely wrong about Devon. She contacted me and she had a very legitimate excuse as to what happened and I feel like a schmuck for thinking she did a cash and dash. To Devon HUGE HUGE Apology. I would recommend this girl anytime anywhere.
    .

  10. #1435
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 78
    Quote Originally Posted by CBuilder  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with Devon? I have a call in to her.
    There is nothing wrong with Devon, but like many girls who service the hobby she has some erratic scheduling. That can be due to a number of issues, but it doesn't matter it is what it is. She's very polite in communications and offers timely and nice responses.

  11. #1434

    I was way off base about Devon

    I tried to post the redaction once but I'm not sure if it just didn't go in. I was completely wrong about Devon. She contacted me and she had a very legitimate excuse as to what happened and I feel like a schmuck for thinking she did a cash and dash. To Devon HUGE HUGE Apology. I would recommend this girl anytime anywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniestMale  [View Original Post]
    I treid to respond before. I highly recommend not going. Will rip you off.

  12. #1433

    Jenna of DaytonCL is the posting logo of an escort posted

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Tight body small As extremely sensitive to daty BBBJCIM with spit and works with you on rate. Tall redhead and slender but very hot.
    On Dayton Escort Posts no commentary section. She is not in CL but was one time Due to the number of Jennas on USASG between Dayton and Cincy one time she kept the JennaofDaytonCL moniker for identification. Those who are interested will find her there If you only have ONE post why expect a Sr to help you find her? Do research. Have a great day PTMan.

  13. #1432

    Don't go

    I treid to respond before. I highly recommend not going. Will rip you off.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBuilder  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with Devon? I have a call in to her.

    .

  14. #1431
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #1430
    Cash and Dash experience. Won't give dtails as they are personal to me, but lets just say things from my end that we agreed on were done, but on her end they were not. Liar and a cheat.

    Quote Originally Posted by SliceJimbo4015  [View Original Post]
    Please share!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape