Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5560

    Stunning Redhead

    I just TOFTT with this "Stunning Redhead" Cougar.

    The plus side is she is everything I look for in a more mature provider. Also, she has a very nice incall location. Best I have ever been to. Too bad the massage table is set up in a dining nook off the kitchen; no ambiance and too brightly lit even with the blinds closed.

    The first down side, she talks, a lot. Her forced Texas accent comes and goes. Her massage skills are mediocre at best and uses plenty of oil (with shower). The deal breaker was the up-sell. I opted for the 140 hour instead of the 120 HH. That didn't include a HE. Nope, a goodbye kiss was another 100. FS would have been even more on top of that. Not worth it in any way shape or form. I think her photos are slightly better looking than she is in person, and that's what lured me in. I like her look.

    I would actually consider FS with her if her pricing were reasonable. As it is, even a world class BJ for 240 is insanity. I hate to say never again but unless she gets a dose of reality from other guys refusing to get taken in by her upsell, and drops her pricing accordingly, I will never be back. I got suckered out of 140, but I hope everyone else avoids the same mistake.

    The worst part for me isn't the 140 spent for no HE, the worst part is she could have been a regular for me. What a missed opportunity. If her pricing were reasonable. I am posting this right away in the hope nobody goes to see her so she is forced to re-evaluate her pricing. Coming from Boston it is an easy drive to the Reading area. Here is the link to her ad.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...ut-40/26906200

    Stunning Redhead Here to Make All Your Dreams Come True. I Will Turn You Inside Out.

    Provider of the Most sensual rubs you will ever find, I will make you squeal with my every touch of pure pleasure.

    Liza.

    978-332-2818.

    140 hr 120 hhr.

    This is not a solicitation for prostitution, No texts or No AA Men!

    Poster's age: 40.

    • Location: Northwest / Merrimack, North Reading.

    There must be someone out there like her who is fairly UTR yet meets the other criteria I am searching for. I am willing to drive anywhere in MA, NH or even RI.

    Guest123.

  2. #5559

    Any one ever spend time with her?

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ss-19/26886800

    No reviews or anything can't find anything on her.

  3. #5558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    Hey guys,

    I'll be in Boston for a couple of weeks. Can someone direct me to this town's Eastern European value. Should be someone truly local and cares about her reputation. Young milfs are good.

    If you are in Chicago, try Elsa.

  4. #5557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Well to some people that's NOTHING at all (definitely not me). Heck, there's even a girl out in Cali that charges 5K per hour with a FOUR HOUR minimum and the best part?? She has a WAITING list too. Her reviews are all 5 stars and guys gushing about money well spent and can't wait to see her again etc. Most of her "regulars" book her for overnighters and all weekend too.

    Here's a link to just ONE of the site's that has EXPENSIVE escorts

    http://www.ealuxe.com/expensive-female-escorts/3/
    Nonsense. Few girls are worth over 300.500 tops, if they are young, hot, never had kids and can perform. If you went to Russia / Ukraine, you could find models, maybe a notch lower than Victoria Secret models for about $1000/ hr. If their was that big of a spread, they would find a way into US.

  5. #5556

    To each his own

    Well to some people that's NOTHING at all (definitely not me). Heck, there's even a girl out in Cali that charges 5K per hour with a FOUR HOUR minimum and the best part?? She has a WAITING list too. Her reviews are all 5 stars and guys gushing about money well spent and can't wait to see her again etc. Most of her "regulars" book her for overnighters and all weekend too.

    Here's a link to just ONE of the site's that has EXPENSIVE escorts

    http://www.ealuxe.com/expensive-female-escorts/3/

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? $500/ hr?
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 06-16-14 at 12:42. Reason: fix typo and add link

  6. #5555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    I only did body rub

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? $500/ hr?
    Rubs are not 500 and I do not recall the rate, ads on eros too.

  7. #5554

    Meg Madliyn

    Seriously? $500/ hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Hot little number, her pics are accurate, she does body rubs while here, but other services back home. She is very good, small like 5 2".

  8. #5553

    Imagination Land

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    While I certainly agree, there is always someone who will pay their asking price. If they pick a price that enough are willing to pay, then they won't accept your (or my) lower offered price. It's like going into a car dealership and offering 50% of the price of a new car, you aren't going to get too far.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    All the johns need to unite and form a union. To keep prices reasonable.

  9. #5552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Meg mal

    Quote Originally Posted by SuryaRajan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? http://goodcompany.escortbook.com/ There are no reports on TER as of yet. Any help appreciated.
    Hot little number, her pics are accurate, she does body rubs while here, but other services back home. She is very good, small like 5 2".

  10. #5551

    Meg Madliyn

    Has anyone visited her? http://goodcompany.escortbook.com/ There are no reports on TER as of yet. Any help appreciated.

  11. #5550
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMack  [View Original Post]
    So maybe we'll pay less. (smiley face)
    While I certainly agree, there is always someone who will pay their asking price. If they pick a price that enough are willing to pay, then they won't accept your (or my) lower offered price. It's like going into a car dealership and offering 50% of the price of a new car, you aren't going to get too far.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #5549

    Looks like we'll be the ones with the increase in risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    It means the price will go up to compensate for the decrease in volume, and increase in risk.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    So maybe we'll pay less. (smiley face)

  13. #5548
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    "To end human trafficking by stifling demand".

    Does it mean the price will go down also?

    BH.
    It means the price will go up to compensate for the decrease in volume, and increase in risk.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  14. #5547

    Prostitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    The city again spending resources for such value. This guys is a holier than thow type and we need to keep a heads up.

    Boston officials to target johns in prostitution crackdown.

    Print The Associated Press By The Associated Press.

    On June 04,2014 at 9:25 AM, updated June 04,2014 at 9:28 AM.

    0.

    Reddit.

    Email.

    BOSTON (AP) Boston officials say they plan to cut down on prostitution in the city by 20 percent in two years by targeting the johns, and not the prostitutes.

    The city announced Tuesday it is partnering with Demand Abolition, a Cambridge-based group, to end human trafficking by stifling demand rather than by punishing sex workers.

    Mayor Martin Walsh tells The Boston Globe (urlreplacement0}) that traditional ways of combating prostitution have long involved criminal punishment that leads to a cycle of sustained vulnerability for sex workers.

    Donna Gavin, a sergeant detective in the Boston police human trafficking unit, says customers tend to be more affluent with families and careers, and thus have more to lose, than the prostitutes, who are often addicts, poor and have low self-esteem.

    The city will also target online prostitution.
    "To end human trafficking by stifling demand".

    Does it mean the price will go down also?

    BH.

  15. #5546
    Quote Originally Posted by StressedOut  [View Original Post]
    Nice review sir and welcome to our little world here. Seems like you found a nice Latina for those who are into that ethnicity. I'm reading your comments to read that the fee you paid was for full service and you just chose the BJ. I ask only because 1. 5 seems like a bargain for full service. There was no hint of an upsell? And sounds like she is a candidate for those few who don't like it bare down there. Thanks again and welcome.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/specials-come-enjoy-ur-day-with-this-thick-latina-mamiimsjuicy100real-photos-22/26235545
    When she was on her way here I had asked about DFK and she said it would be more money. I replied with "I'm paying for full serv. So I'm doing what I want or forget it" to which she said ok baby. Although when she was giving me head I did ask for her to kiss the berries and she said no. Was complete full service as I did bang her for like 3 seconds. Opted out for the head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape