Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #855

    Looking near airport

    Coming in town next week for work and looking for a good AMP near the airport. First experience for me hopefully.

  2. #854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    I've never personally seen her, but if you look at some of the recent posts below, CoCo is in the international dist. Which is very close to where you're staying. There's also a strip joint down that way as well. I think NerdiBirdy, from TNA Board also has incall near there. She is not an AMP though.

    Good Luck, enjoy your visit!

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOCman  [View Original Post]
    So my hotel plans changed and I will now be staying right by Safeco Field. I'm looking for good AMP's and do not need f / s. Really just looking for good hard massage with HE, touching allowed, maybe dining at the why. Looks like I will NOT have car so need something nearby. Feel free to pm if you want your info kept on the down low. Let me know if you need suggestions in the OC. Thanks!

  3. #853

    Downtown by Safeco Field

    So my hotel plans changed and I will now be staying right by Safeco Field. I'm looking for good AMP's and do not need f / s. Really just looking for good hard massage with HE, touching allowed, maybe dining at the why. Looks like I will NOT have car so need something nearby. Feel free to pm if you want your info kept on the down low. Let me know if you need suggestions in the OC. Thanks!

  4. #852

    Ciela Bellevue Downtown

    Hello everybody. I am foreigner, just came to US, sorry for broken English.

    I had very bad experience with Ciela. There was a report abut her recently.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-l-27/15894829

    425=786-8962.

    The duration of the program was exactly 24 minutes. She did not offer shower before and after. She does not know how to do massage and tried to get more money for touching her breast. To all questions the answer was "for $100 I do not. ".

    She is dominant, not shy.

    It seems to be not massage but more FS place.

    There is another Thai (June?) who is working in the opposite building, I forgot her name but reports about her are maximum 3 pages below.

    There the service is excellent, full hour, excellent massage and works with passion.

    Ciela for me - 0% repetition factor, I consider my visit as rip off.

  5. #851

    Downtown / Capitol Heights

    I'm going to be staying downtown Seattle next month and I'm looking for a nice massage / he at an AMP, preferably with full touch contact, suckling or even dining at the why (not F / S). I will need to be discreet as I will not be alone. Feel free to either post or pm me with details. And if you are going to be in the OC area let me know I can pm a couple of good places for same. Although I see FunTrust just posted, he's much more of an expert than I, and a real stand-up guy. Thanks!

  6. #850

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMatt  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for work, so I paid a visit to Coco yesterday. She was at a small AMP in Chinatown. She was cute and gave a good massage. Great finish with a FUTB.
    Keep in mind there are two Cocos. One downtown seattle and one in Renton / Factoria.

  7. #849

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTrust  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I visit Seattle about two times a year. Is Coco at an AMP or an Indy. Need to know if I have to bring my special phone. Thanks.

    Hit me up if you have questions on the LA OC AMP scene. Bit tell me what area your looking for specific info. You can't just say I am in OC, who is the best. State the City.
    I'm in town for work, so I paid a visit to Coco yesterday. She was at a small AMP in Chinatown. She was cute and gave a good massage. Great finish with a FUTB.

  8. #848

    Edmonda AMP, Rainbow Spa?

    I think the place is call or at leastvused to be called Rainbow Spa. Anyone been there lately? Recently move close and would like to know. Thanks.

  9. #847

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJohn101  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Coco. Instantly my new ATF.
    Hi, I visit Seattle about two times a year. Is Coco at an AMP or an Indy. Need to know if I have to bring my special phone. Thanks.

    Hit me up if you have questions on the LA OC AMP scene. Bit tell me what area your looking for specific info. You can't just say I am in OC, who is the best. State the City.

  10. #846

    Coco

    Finally saw Coco. Instantly my new ATF.

  11. #845

    Coco

    Finally saw Coco. Instant ATF. .

  12. #844

    Et

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWraith  [View Original Post]
    Paid my first visit to this fine establishment recently. It always looked like it was not a very discreet entrance, but braved it and had a very nice time. Will return. A little noisy with the doorbell ringing and footsteps, but that it didn't interfere with the message-why.
    Once the girls get to know you, or just keep choosing the same girl, they will lead you to the bigger quieter rooms in the back. You were probably led to the first door you see as you walk in.

  13. #843

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomLover  [View Original Post]
    I also had a good experience with Coco. Standard R&T but high quality massage and of course the full release finish. Not much mutual touching, granted I didn't try all that hard. She was cute and playful.
    How old is Coco you think?

  14. #842

    Et

    Paid my first visit to this fine establishment recently. It always looked like it was not a very discreet entrance, but braved it and had a very nice time. Will return. A little noisy with the doorbell ringing and footsteps, but that it didn't interfere with the message-why.

  15. #841

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash7258  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting next week and wondering if there's a a decent massage and HE within walking distance of the Fairmont?
    Get a hooker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape