Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 658 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1361

    Retirement Age for Hookers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    Here's my favorite MILF, and I'd put her skills and enthusiasm up against any others. Even though she's only in her early 20's, she's still technically a MILF.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I know the, "M" in MILF stands for, "mother. " I always figured the, "M", for "Mature," was implied. I guess by today's standards, a 13 year old with a kid could be considered a MILF.

    We all have our preferences, idiosyncrasies and fetishes. Personally, I draw the line at MILF's (and any female) under the legal age. As I am sure most of the members on this forum will agree.

    For me, age over what's legal, is not a qualifier. Cleanliness, attitude, personality, appearance and service are what's important to me. Imagination, freakiness and sensuality are also high on my list of attributes. IMHO, a girl / women can have all of the above and be a grandmother to boot.

    So, let's turn this one around and ask Deb. What about Grandmother Providers? Is that the image one wants for their kiddies. Grandma's a hooker and there is nothing wrong with that. There is a lower age limited, ought there be an upper. Or! Should it be what the market will bear?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley.jpg‎  

  2. #1360

    I do love

    When a topic takes a life of its own! And thanks to my love Deb for bringing up a very interesting and 'argumentative' topic. It's topics like these that often bring posters out from behind their façade to comment. Of course it also brings out interesting comments, tips and pm's. Obviously my penchant for 'mature young' ladies (does that keep me pc and out of trouble?) is known here especially with my comments on this topic but evidently it has given rise to sending me plenty of tips of ladies to see. (thanks to all who pm'd me BTW) Now between all the 'yea right' pm's and those of ladies we see and talk about on a semi regular basis came several about one in particular who was the subject of a few pm's and e-mails.

    Now I bring her up not because I'm looking (still have a 100 k plus of student loans to pay off so I won't be playing again till I'm 75 LOL) but because I don't think I've ever heard her mentioned and she is in our neck of the woods. Also because I got multiple pm's about her and they said she seems to be a good take for 'older MILF' ladies at least according to the tips I got. So I throw her out here for anyone who may be looking for that type of lady. I certainly can't vouch for her as obviously I haven't seen her but the info I got was very positive. Of course if someone knows other info please share it so guys won't go to see her and piss on me in Massholes (again) ! SO.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...nt-39/24240202

    A Peaceful Body Rub In A Private Environment 🏦128525;128536;127880;127873; - 39.

    Posted: Monday, June 16,2014 12:03 PM.

    Reply: click here.

    Hi my name is Ashley, come Enjoy a Delightful Bodyrub. Your Relaxation is my goal. Plenty of free parking, and Very Discrete location. I cannot Except Text messages Direct phone calls only please.

    Donation 150 per session.

    617-302-6034 For appointment call Ashley. Seven Days A Week.

    Poster's age: 39.

    • Location: South Coast, Weymouth.

  3. #1359
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I had to blow off some steam today.

    another article supporting cutting down the demand and arresting the guys. ugg. and she had the nerve to state that all sex workers who advertise on backpage have pimps who keep the money they make and are forced into prostitution. ugg. i hate that. i'm not a victim. (i've been taking a break of my own free will too) lol so i googled her personal email and this is what i wrote. it'll probably go over her head even though she's probably highly educated. lol. but i thought it was worth a try. lol.

    to[deleted by admin]

    today at 12:20 pm.

    human trafficking is a horrible crime, forcing **** girls and women to prostitute themselves. what is interesting is that prostitution is legal in some counties on nevada. do you know anything about the statistics relating to human trafficking there? i loved your article by the way. what i do not agree with is your statement that all escorts / sex workers are trafficked. many do so of their own free will, because they like to do so. it's kind of like swinging for a fee. or seeking casual sexual partners for a fee. swinging or casual hookups may not be your thing and you may find it repulsive, but here in our free country fortunately most of the time people can live whatever lifestyle they choose without government interference. i believe that is part of the constitution: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. i understand that you find prostitution morally reprehensible, but that is your opinion. sex workers have another opinion. you might not agree with their lifestyles, but they still have the right to live the way they choose. heck i would not want to be an it person. that would bore me to death and i think anyone who likes math and science must be a bore too. i do not want to pursue that sort of work, but i don't support it being illegal. you probably feel that stripping and porn should be illegal too, because in your eyes it involves the sexual exploitation of women. some woman want to be seen as sex objects. that's their choice. you don't have to agree with it, but neither you nor anyone else has the right to force your opinions on someone else. their lifestyles shouldn't be considered a crime just because you don't agree with it and wouldn't choose it for yourself. that's what being an adult is all about. we listen to our parents and follow their rules, because we are children and have no choice, but when we are grown ups our parents don't have the legal right to dictate how we should live our lives. do you understand where i'm coming from? it's very simple. everyone has the right to choose how they want to live. if there's not victim there's no crime. i find it ironic that having casual sex is legal, but putting a price tag on it is. it's actually empowering for some women to charge a fee for their sexual companionship. i personally don't care for casual hookups, but i like being a sex worker because i'm getting something from the exchange. i enjoy sex, i enjoy making a good living doing what i love and i also i don't have to go through the head aches of dating or casual hook ups. what you could do is compare it to abortion. isn't it true that women should have the right to decide what to do with their own bodies (abortions) without government interference. you're a feminist right? same thing should apply to sex work. no one is saying that human traffickers who force women or **** girls to have sex should be legally allowed to do so. what we in the sex worker's rights community are saying is this. prosecute the human traffickers and let everyone else who chooses to do or to pay for sex alone for gosh sakes. i advertise on backpage and no one is forcing me. i also know lots of sex workers who advertise on backpage who do so of their own free will. some sex workers make a good living. i happen to charge $200 an hour. some ladies charge $300 to $1000 an hour. does this sound like exploitation to you? i know i'm not going to change your mind, which is too bad, because we both are feminists. i'm only assuming you are. i just happen to be a sex positive feminist and you are from the old school. but i did want to let you know how it is in the sex working world. not every sex worker is forced to do so, some are, but not all of us.

    debbie.

  4. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    From my 2008 Archives.

    I have no intention to regularly post pictures here. There are those who say they could never date a MILF. Never is such a definite word. Age is just a number.

    Follow this link: Maggie - A MILF to see more pictures of I've been seeing for years. Now in her mid-forties, Maggie still looks about the same.

    Most sane monger would give Maggie a shot. I am not saying they would marry her, but they would give it a go. IMHO.

    CookyJar.
    Here's my favorite MILF, and I'd put her skills and enthusiasm up against any others. Even though she's only in her early 20's, she's still technically a MILF.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Portfolio-19.jpg‎  

  5. #1357

    Hotel motel

    Anyone know which hotel or motel is the least expencive in the Malden Revere Saugus area for weekly or monthly rates?

  6. #1356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Except for one thing

    I agree, it is doubtful the requester is LE. I still wouldn't give him the time of day. But I would encourage him to get involved and earn the right to ask.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Since the hobby is legal here my instincts aren't as honed as you guys. I would think that it's VERY unlikely that LE would register a name and wait 5 years to try and use it to bust people. Am I wrong? I'm not taking a position here, I'm asking a question. I have over a thousand posts, so I'm assuming it's ok for me to ask a question.

  7. #1355

    Givers & Takers

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Since the hobby is legal here my instincts aren't as honed as you guys. I would think that it's VERY unlikely that LE would register a name and wait 5 years to try and use it to bust people. Am I wrong? I'm not taking a position here, I'm asking a question. I have over a thousand posts, so I'm assuming it's ok for me to ask a question.
    That's true as far as LE goes, but why give valuable information to someone who is nothing but a taker and never gives back? Yogi LOL.

  8. #1354
    Administrator


    Posts: 5254

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Newday53  [View Original Post]
    And won't name names but what do you do with a self-admitted lurker who has 2 posts in 5 years seeking info? I told him if he's been around that long and has some member refs then I would give him what he asks. Fair enough?

    ND.
    Since the hobby is legal here my instincts aren't as honed as you guys. I would think that it's VERY unlikely that LE would register a name and wait 5 years to try and use it to bust people. Am I wrong? I'm not taking a position here, I'm asking a question. I have over a thousand posts, so I'm assuming it's ok for me to ask a question.

  9. #1353

    What's A MILF

    From my 2008 Archives.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    A question. I've had this discussion with some women and we were wondering. Well I'm wondering too, because I don't understand it. Let's say there are two escorts:
    Question is, which one is more desirable? Age or body type?
    I have no intention to regularly post pictures here. There are those who say they could never date a MILF. Never is such a definite word. Age is just a number.

    Follow this link: Maggie - A MILF to see more pictures of I've been seeing for years. Now in her mid-forties, Maggie still looks about the same.

    Most sane monger would give Maggie a shot. I am not saying they would marry her, but they would give it a go. IMHO.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maggie 4.jpg‎   Maggie.jpg‎  

  10. #1352
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...ty-32/26626432 If I were a guy and saw this ad I would think it was a LEO plant. Imagine how many men they could arrest all in one shot, one by one walking the plank. It's so blatantly not discreet! But it does sound like fun if it's real and much more fun that those glory holes you guys like to talk about LOL. At least you'd be able to see who's sucking off your dicks!

    A question. I've had this discussion with some women and we were wondering. Well I'm wondering too, because I don't understand it. Let's say there are two escorts:

    Escort number 1: 28 years old, five foot tall, 220 lbs, she has a dimpled, cellulite ass and fat legs, saggy big tits and stretch marks all over. She does have a pretty face though.

    Escort number 2: Let' say she's 45 years old, hot body, perfect shape, nice large boobs that don't sag, no cellulite or stretch marks. And her face is obviously not of a youngin, but she's very pretty.

    Question is, which one is more desirable? Age or body type?
    Not into heavy girls deb but I tend to go for prettier girl young or old.

  11. #1351
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    What do you all think of this?


  12. #1350

    Sexy legit providers

    I used to see Cindy on Broadway in Arlington quite a bit. It was a legit massage to be sure, but with a slight tease, and she was so sexy and flirty that it was a real good time. I last saw her about two years ago and it's my understanding that she's no longer in the business. I've only come across a couple other girls of this type – legit providers, young (ish), sexy, not shy. Two of them were at Thai Wellness in Qtown, but have since relocated. This is not the typical request for intel. I may be the only guy looking for hot girls that don't give it up, but I want to find them. Anybody know where?

  13. #1349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Just my opinion

    I have gotten dressed down in more than one town about my attitude with this. USASG is like a bank, you put stuff in, you take stuff out. If you don't put stuff in you have no right to take stuff out.

    In cities with heavy traffic I do have to laugh sometimes because some newbie moron thinking we are his private Rolodex will write on one of the threads and ask where the action is. And, of course, that is right after 10 reviews done that day of, you guessed it, telling where the action is. So, I often rudely exclaim for said ass hole to RTTF. Well, after being dressed down far to many times for being "harsh" I have decided to turn over a new leaf and now the more gentle and kind C3 exclaims, "RTTF asshole, please. ".

    My four rules of getting creds in this world of less-than-legal activity:

    Rule #1: RTTF and go back a couple months and read it all.

    Rule #2: Pick a SP from somewhere and Google the digits and tineye the pics, read the reviews.

    Rule #3: TOFTT and write about it.

    Rule #4: Repeat rules #2 and #3 a few times.

    I have since added an alternative to #3 and #4. Let's call it:

    Rule #3 A: Date a known SP, review her and have her write a review of you praising you as god's gift to women.

    Now THAT will give you creds.

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    This can be a tough decision whether or not to share info with a lurker or guest.

    While I am not advocating it, I have done it in the past with both good & bad results.

    There are a thousand one reasons why someone is a lurker or guest none of which I care to list or debate.

    However if you look on the front page of this site, guests (lurkers?) usually out number members by at least a 2 to 1 margin, there are reasons for that, some good & some not so much. Determining which is which is the hard part, & the same applies to members.

    For some it can be hard enough to post a review with info & intel never mind trying to determine if they should share info with a regular or a senior member or a lurker or guest, & I would not disagree with the myriad of ways anyone deals with a lurker or guest.

    With that being said the original premise of what this site is or was suppose to be all about is The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex. It's a free & open forum & no one can compel another to post a review or share info or intel, but I feel it does defeat the purpose & spirit of the forum.

    I have had more issues sharing info with members than with the half dozen or so lurkers I've dealt with. It usually takes several or more pm's or some form of communication to get a sense of the other person & gut instincts can go a long way, but you are never truly 100% certain of the person you are dealing with be it lurker guest or member.

    One lurker made a very different approach in that after he introduced himself as a self-imposed lurker, he gave me contact info & intel & a introduction to a UTR woman that I have not yet seen posted about or mentioned anywhere including on the internet, not facebook, twitter nor any other social forum or any other search that I did.

    His proposition was that if I was happy enough with the situation that perhaps I would be willing to share (never asked up front who he was asking about) information back with him on a certain girl. It went back & forth several times, but after seeing her I was more than happy I was ecstatic! After he stated who's info he was looking for I gave him that along with every other GD number I could share at the time.

    While this isn't the norm, I tend to admire people's resourcefulness at staying UTR & keeping their anonymity while still giving, getting & sharing info & intel.

    At one point in time we were all lurkers, guests, & non participating members here & no one but you can determine to share or whom to share with.

  14. #1348
    [Deleted by Admin]

    No flags Ledger but mom's are always off limits. You can say shit about his sister if you want but not his mom.

    If his sister turns out to be either dead or a nun you have to say you're sorry right away and mean it.

    A2

  15. #1347

    Take that you pervs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledger6969  [View Original Post]
    Yes, do you believe in monger heaven for all you saintly types out there. Or do you just go to purgatory pw, dh and I don't want to forget the infamous ss.
    Look who made Ledgers #1, none other than yours truly pwh!

    Ledger, I think I saw your mom post on BP recently you must be proud! http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...-m-23/26577176.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape