Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 360 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3568

    Keep your eyes peeled

    Just went for a stroll down in CF / Pawtucket and while I don't typically spend much time on Dexter St. , I spotted a tan redhead sucking a lollipop outside one of the laundromats near the Family Dollar. She was definitely making eye contact with all the drivers, and I thought I got the look, but as I circled around for a second look I noticed she was pacing back and forth on the same block, never leaving the same general area. Seemed fishy, but she looked good. So I made a third wider loop and tucked into parking lots on either side of the block she was trolling were boys in blue in unmarked white Impalas, engines running and facing out into the street.

    Glad I didn't stop. Glad I listened to the big head.

    Stay safe, gents.

  2. #3567

    Thank you

    Thank you Horny as Hell. Went for a ride yesterday after work. Just did Elmwood and Broadway, didn't find anybody but maybe it was the time (6:00-7:00). I headed home because something happened and suddenly there were cops everywhere.

  3. #3566

    CG= City Gas

    We tend to use some abbreviations so CG= City Gas and AZ= Auto Zone and DD= Dunkin Donuts. There are quite a few places mentioned as reference points such as the library on Elmwood, the church on Cranston st, Crossroads and etc. Certain restaurants or gas stations make fair reference points since street signs can be hard to read at night or in bad weather (assuming they're actually there since a lot are missing).

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbls1  [View Original Post]
    So I've posted once before and since then I've tried to do my research and have made a couple of runs as time allowed. I have yet to grow enough balls to stop, but will be trying soon. One question I have and sorry if it offends anybody or seems stupid, what is CG. I know AZ but not CG. Thanks and stay safe!

  4. #3565

    Newish

    So I've posted once before and since then I've tried to do my research and have made a couple of runs as time allowed. I have yet to grow enough balls to stop, but will be trying soon. One question I have and sorry if it offends anybody or seems stupid, what is CG. I know AZ but not CG. Thanks and stay safe!

  5. #3564

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Friday night about 930ish swung by the carnival and ended up with a cute older part time hsw that needed some quick cash. Good service at good price, thought about having her blow me on a ride at the carnival but passed. Came back Saturday night but it wasn't happening and since I thought the fireworks up in Pawt was affecting how many ladies were around went up there instead.

    NOTE: whenever McCoy has fireworks the streets are full of pussy. Most is Civi but some is available if you're looking and i'll definitely be out there next month for the holiday weekend since they'll have fireworks on multiple nights.

    Ended up with RaShonda, a 28yo spinner bsw with a nice ass that needed some cash for expenses. Again, more of a part timer or UTR as she said she needed cash for taxi rides and some groceries since she'd lost her license for a DUI.

    Lastly, early Sunday morning around 5am or so did a run down Broad and all that was on Broad was a tranny. Went down Elmwood and nearly got T-boned by some hispanic dude with a blond mohawk that didn't look at traffic at all as he tried to scoop the hsw ugly ass troll Lisa (short, fat, ugly) and he tried to do it right on the main drag THRU THE WINDOW too. The guy needs to learn before he gets popped. I know the streets were mostly dead but man Lisa sucks (and not in a good way) her ONLY redeeming feature is her big tits. She was in her usual area in between CG and the AZ if anyone is interested.

    Potters and Cranston streets were dead. Saw blond wsw Melissa over on Dexter near Atwell's ave and Kristen was on Atwell's about halfway up the hill and man she did NOT look good at all. Her habit and lifestyle is REALLY taking a toll on her. Manton was dead too and almost got sideswiped by an ass in a taxi that had his head down looking at his phone. You've really got to keep your head on a swivel out here.

    By that I mean the idiots drivers as well as LEO and the sw's too. Geez.
    Nice report! Stay safe! Haha good old Prov. And it's drivers.

  6. #3563

    Weekend recap

    Friday night about 930ish swung by the carnival and ended up with a cute older part time hsw that needed some quick cash. Good service at good price, thought about having her blow me on a ride at the carnival but passed. Came back Saturday night but it wasn't happening and since I thought the fireworks up in Pawt was affecting how many ladies were around went up there instead.

    NOTE: whenever McCoy has fireworks the streets are full of pussy. Most is Civi but some is available if you're looking and i'll definitely be out there next month for the holiday weekend since they'll have fireworks on multiple nights.

    Ended up with RaShonda, a 28yo spinner bsw with a nice ass that needed some cash for expenses. Again, more of a part timer or UTR as she said she needed cash for taxi rides and some groceries since she'd lost her license for a DUI.

    Lastly, early Sunday morning around 5am or so did a run down Broad and all that was on Broad was a tranny. Went down Elmwood and nearly got T-boned by some hispanic dude with a blond mohawk that didn't look at traffic at all as he tried to scoop the hsw ugly ass troll Lisa (short, fat, ugly) and he tried to do it right on the main drag THRU THE WINDOW too. The guy needs to learn before he gets popped. I know the streets were mostly dead but man Lisa sucks (and not in a good way) her ONLY redeeming feature is her big tits. She was in her usual area in between CG and the AZ if anyone is interested.

    Potters and Cranston streets were dead. Saw blond wsw Melissa over on Dexter near Atwell's ave and Kristen was on Atwell's about halfway up the hill and man she did NOT look good at all. Her habit and lifestyle is REALLY taking a toll on her. Manton was dead too and almost got sideswiped by an ass in a taxi that had his head down looking at his phone. You've really got to keep your head on a swivel out here.

    By that I mean the idiots drivers as well as LEO and the sw's too. Geez.
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 06-09-14 at 15:25. Reason: fix typo add info

  7. #3562
    Hmm, depending upon her description and location of her apartment it could've been either Denise (40+ spinner) or Darlene (40+ chunky blond) or even a yet unknown to me skank. Denise's apartment was a block off Manton in one of those rent controlled buildings that STUNK of all the nasty third world cooking and a decrepit elevator. She also had a bunch of other SW's stay with her and made money off of them. Darlene's was just off Atwell's and I'd never repeat since she was aggressive in wanting me to go BBFS with her. Both were mentioned in older reports.

    Either way, many of us have had to resort to mental imaging to finish OR even just give up and walk away from bad service so you're far from alone there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillesh  [View Original Post]
    Wound up going to Olnyville where an old WSW flagged me down. Took me to her apt in a high rise there but service was terrible. Gave her double Jackson but wound up just taking a HJ w / my eyes closed thinking about anything besides the skank I was with.

  8. #3561

    Uncle LEO field day

    Took a late night ride last night around 2:00 am And never saw so much LEO on Elmwood. They had 3-4 cruisers just parked in front of CG. They were standing outside their cars just making eye contact w / every driver. Def gave me the heebie jeebies. Then they were traveling in little caravans. Def not safe night. Wound up going to Olnyville where an old WSW flagged me down. Took me to her apt in a high rise there but service was terrible. Gave her double Jackson but wound up just taking a HJ w / my eyes closed thinking about anything besides the skank I was with. Oh well, some nights I hit the jackpot in 5 minutes, other nights I can cruise for hours and never find anything decent. Be safe out there gents!

  9. #3560

    Police Sting in Pawtucket

    I don't know if you guys saw this or not, but I thought I would post. Be safe out there.

    http://www.pawtuckettimes.com/conten...t-neighborhood

  10. #3559

    Huh?

    So what? Street walkers are like the fast food versions of escorts? New here so being a sponge to everything. Were are the best and or safest?

  11. #3558

    Park Ave

    Just wanted to let guys know that Park Ave has been picking up quite a bit during the daytime hours especially around noon til 1 pm or so. I've seen 3 different SW's across there in the last 2 weeks and I only get over that way a few times per week so keep it in the back of your mind if you're in that area during the days around lunch time. The ones I saw were all located between Gansett and Reservoir aves.

  12. #3557
    Sorry, just don't remember dealing with you in the past and I'm sure that there are others that I dealt with years ago as well. I've already explained that I trimmed my contacts from 3+ pages down to just one and anybody that I hadn't dealt with recently got cut. If it wasn't for the "bad apples" ruining things here more of us would be more open to helping guys like we used to.

    As for length of time, we used to be able to see each others join date but no longer. From what I hear, one guy complained about it possibly being used against him if his SO found out about the site so they took it away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    I've been around 6 years, I don't post often, but they are accurate. I used to be on your list.

  13. #3556

    6 years

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome on the report BUT after being burned way too many times on referrals to guys that I do NOT know I'm NOT handing out digits that easily just to set up the possibility of myself getting burned yet again. I have hooked up a TON of guys with what is usually a handout since most don't give anything back at all. After numerous screw ups unless someone has been around for a LONG LONG time OR has attended a fest or two no one's getting any digits from me.

    The "inner circle" is tight but also open to the possibility of more guys joining if they're willing to put in the effort. I know that Daddyslookin, Muffythediver, Psil, Wbmason, Dick Pischardo and a few others are NOT going to screw it up so those kind of guys can have any info that I obtain.

    I posted some pics and described her hangouts in detail. If she interests anybody enough all it should take is a little effort and I'm sure you'd find her yourselves. There are also other guys that have her digits that could pass them on as well if they felt like taking a chance.
    I've been around 6 years, I don't post often, but they are accurate. I used to be on your list.

  14. #3555
    Done, sorry about that. Just like I explained to several others when I cut back on contacts if someone hadn't been in contact for awhile (a month plus) I was trimming. Heck, you've even attended a fest so you should know you're good.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongSlide  [View Original Post]
    Apparently I didn't make your last cut.

    Can you add me to your clearance list please.

    I have some info for you that you may be interested in.

  15. #3554

    Hah

    Apparently I didn't make your last cut.

    Can you add me to your clearance list please.

    I have some info for you that you may be interested in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape