Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 23675
-
06-11-14 21:22 #6455Senior Member

Posts: 713My thoughts.
I'm not sure what the exact playing field is like in Cincinnati, but if POTs are saying yes to $, then why not let your current roster know that due to some financial issues with your work / business, you can now only offer them $ rather than $$. Start with the SB you'd be least regretful about losing and worst case she leaves you can work to replace her with a $ SB. Then do the same with the next SB until you're at $ with all the SBs that you're seeing. There may be drama, and some or even all may leave when the sugar is cut in half. Just keep in mind this is a hobby for your enjoyment and 2 x the sessions is definitely more enjoyable.
Originally Posted by RedBred
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-14 20:44 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 1897Can you move an established SB to a lower price?
I am a first-time poster here. I am about halfway through the thread of old posts. I have been working the SD / SB websites in Cincinnati for about 3-4 months. I have a good profile and opening message. I am also having a fairly surprising degree of success (for a married, 60 yo, overweight guy.) In part, my success may be due in part to being overly generous in the beginning. I have been offering $$ per session and typically have sessions lasting 2 hours. After getting friendly in the FC with three different SB's I decided I could sympathetically turn away new offers by lowering my allowance to $. That hasn't worked as some hot-looking and appealing SB's are saying Yes. My problem now is that I really like the SB's I am seeing but my budget is going to limit me to 5-7 sessions per month. If I cut the cost per session in half, I can have twice as many sessions.
I have wrestled with this and I don't see a practical path to reducing my existing SB's allowances without creating some serious drama. Has anybody else found a way to do this? Next, if I do find myself having to cut off some SB's, who are wonderful in every way but price, how do I do it without being a complete asshole? I know I am talking bird-in-the-hand versus bird-in-the-Bush scenario but I've been to the FC with two of the new SB's who are effectively booty calls now but could easily be standards for me.
I also recognize there are several CVG SD's on this thread. I would appreciate their perspectives especially.
RB.
-
06-11-14 17:11 #6453Senior Member

Posts: 713How about
Rather than going radio silent, tell her your SO found out and you have to go silent. If you've told her you don't have an SO, tell her you do.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
As mentioned already, don't push a crazy. You don't know how crazy she can get.
-
06-11-14 11:53 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 277Sound advice! I'm going to tell her I can't make it tonight, then go silent on her. She's going to text over and over, it will be tempting to put her in her place. But I shall refrain from it.
Originally Posted by Beachesnole02
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-14 11:24 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 388Calling bullshit on a SB
"So I'm thinking of just outright calling her fucking bullshit out with the info I have. You know, it's one of those, "you're starting to insult my intelligence" scenarios. But I feel like this can set some women off and make it worse. My gut tells me she'll just go away if I do. ".
You know a rule I have always tried to practice, and have always told my kids, client's etc. Nothing good ever comes from stirring the pot on a crazy person. You were going to cut her lose to start with because the sex was so-so, you have established that she can get into an emotional lie with you, probably just best to go radio silent and walk away. That was actually my thought when you raised the first question about a normal relationship. When a SB does not work out smile and say "sorry got to go". Exit with as little cause for drama as possible, or it will find you.
-
06-11-14 10:30 #6450Senior Member

Posts: 277So as suspected, after doing a little research on the ole, "I'm falling for you girl" I found out she's seeing multiple SD's. Which is a big relief for me. I doubt she'll come after me all sobbing and revengeful when I dump her. The sex with her was 'so-so" anyhow. But my question is, last night I hinted that we should call it good and she got all emotional on me. So I'm thinking of just outright calling her fucking bullshit out with the info I have. You know, it's one of those, "you're starting to insult my intelligence" scenarios. But I feel like this can set some women off and make it worse. My gut tells me she'll just go away if I do.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
Good girl sugar baby is back in contact again and she is warming up to the idea of a FC visit. But she still has indicated she is unsure. She's angle the allowance thing and I'm indicating it starts when she is ready to act like a girlfriend. It's kind of like we are at an unspoken standoff. Haha.
-
06-11-14 10:06 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 733Update
Current FB has fallen deeply into Nando 1 territory. Car always broken, no gas, phone broken, no minutes, you all know the drill. But she was a consistent performer to get my rocks off. So she resurfaced with an active phone and I am going to attempt to resume weekly meetings to get my advances back. She agreed to do that so I will see if it is all smoke and mirrors. She is probably an UTR if not outright SW. If she doesn't show this week then I have to let her go.
The Pots are out there but I can not risk the M&G in my town, so I really can't follow through. I'm frustrated because there is lots of talent ready to go if I can only meet them. Working one cutie who flunked her first test. A M&G was scheduled last PM and she flaked. Did not tell me she had to go out of town for "work " . She is a 8/9/ with perfect Double Bs.
What we all have to realize is that these girls are working us as hard as we are them .
-
06-11-14 09:56 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 733Baby in the house
Go for it! As kinky as it is, she can be cuddling the screaming kid while you pound the crap out of her. Also she might still have the dairy bar open which would add another level of attraction to me anyway. Probably she can get the baby settled down long enough to play around. If the baby is a screamer forget about it. Just watch out for wack-o SO lurking around.
Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970
[View Original Post]
Here's an experience I had. Scored a hottie (9/9/8/7) young separated mother with an 18 month old last year. She had her own FC and was very low maintenance but was a 2 hr drive. I did pay her $$. 5 for all night and her idea of eating out was Wendy's salad bar. She had a neighbor in the apartment complex who would keep the kid for an hour or two. So we grabbed our salad, ate, and spent an hour exploring her be Cups and tight pussy. She was a tight fuck but was not into sex, very inexperienced, and pretty much layed there, screamed through an O,and was done for the night. The kid came home and screamed her brains out all night. I had to go to the sofa to get some sleep. This girl was seriously stressed as young parents can be. So I finally decided I would make the drive round trip for a few hours play time, but about that time she got in touch with her larcenous self and "borrowed" $$ to make her rent. You know the end of that story. Lights out. I missed that cute tight body but the baby thing sucked big time.
-
06-10-14 20:38 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 1420Her ex is a controller trying to break her so she'll come back. Even if she makes the M&G there's risk she'll be followed and bringing the kid makes FG a witness in a divorce / custody case.
Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-14 20:27 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 5603Pot
This pot is supposed to spend the day tomorrow. 19, 5"7' - home for the summer HCB.
-
06-10-14 18:14 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 127Already inquired about that, but she indicated that she has no means to do emails either without her phone.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
It would be different if she was a local girl, I could be patient with messes and unpredictability, but the fact she's 90 minutes away makes me far less patient about things like this.
-
06-10-14 18:10 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 713But sometimes the messy ones can be worth it if every other guys she's dealt with run away from her and you're the only one standing around.
Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970
[View Original Post]
I'd offer to pay for her sitter to encourage her to find someone. It'd be awkward and would take away any chance of the M&G being something more.
In case her texting capabilities go away, is there atleast an email you can use to stay in touch?
-
06-10-14 18:07 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 127Yesterday I started chatting with a younger single mom POT, has two kids and lives about 90 minutes away. We started talking about meeting halfway for a M&G tomorrow evening. She indicated that she may have to bring one of her kids (about 1 1/2 year old) unless she can find a sitter. I'm thinking to myself that it will be a very strange and potentially uncomfortable first date with a young kid along, but whatever. I try to be pretty laid back and understanding about stuff. But then today she's texting me that her ex is trying to take away phone and transportation, which would leave us with no means of communication and her with no means of transportation, so she may not be able to M&G tomorrow anyway. As cute as this young woman is, I'm so tempted to run away as fast as I can, things are clearly messy with her and I don't like having a messy, unpredictable arrangement.
-
06-10-14 17:38 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 713Be careful
Whether in the bowl or civie dating, you have to be aware of the damaged ones. The emotions for you can be advantages in the short term, but can be much more costly in the long run. The sugar bowl is no different from other modes of our hobby. The money we leave is not just for the sex but for some peace of mind. If she has no real info on you, it's as easy a break as she allows. Worst case scenario you can just disappear from her life. But it'll be tough if she does have any connecting information and decides to make it difficult for you and you'd need to leave on good terms. Maybe using the limited funds excuse or saying you got caught by a SO.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-14 14:33 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 5603I say offer her $ per visit. Tell her 8 visits a month to get aquainted for a couple months.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




