Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #6439

    Update

    Current FB has fallen deeply into Nando 1 territory. Car always broken, no gas, phone broken, no minutes, you all know the drill. But she was a consistent performer to get my rocks off. So she resurfaced with an active phone and I am going to attempt to resume weekly meetings to get my advances back. She agreed to do that so I will see if it is all smoke and mirrors. She is probably an UTR if not outright SW. If she doesn't show this week then I have to let her go.

    The Pots are out there but I can not risk the M&G in my town, so I really can't follow through. I'm frustrated because there is lots of talent ready to go if I can only meet them. Working one cutie who flunked her first test. A M&G was scheduled last PM and she flaked. Did not tell me she had to go out of town for "work " . She is a 8/9/ with perfect Double Bs.

    What we all have to realize is that these girls are working us as hard as we are them .

  2. #6438

    Baby in the house

    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I started chatting with a younger single mom POT, has two kids and lives about 90 minutes away. We started talking about meeting halfway for a M&G tomorrow evening. She indicated that she may have to bring one of her kids (about 1 1/2 year old) unless she can find a sitter. I'm thinking to myself that it will be a very strange and potentially uncomfortable first date with a young kid along, but whatever. I try to be pretty laid back and understanding about stuff. But then today she's texting me that her ex is trying to take away phone and transportation, which would leave us with no means of communication and her with no means of transportation, so she may not be able to M&G tomorrow anyway. As cute as this young woman is, I'm so tempted to run away as fast as I can, things are clearly messy with her and I don't like having a messy, unpredictable arrangement.
    Go for it! As kinky as it is, she can be cuddling the screaming kid while you pound the crap out of her. Also she might still have the dairy bar open which would add another level of attraction to me anyway. Probably she can get the baby settled down long enough to play around. If the baby is a screamer forget about it. Just watch out for wack-o SO lurking around.

    Here's an experience I had. Scored a hottie (9/9/8/7) young separated mother with an 18 month old last year. She had her own FC and was very low maintenance but was a 2 hr drive. I did pay her $$. 5 for all night and her idea of eating out was Wendy's salad bar. She had a neighbor in the apartment complex who would keep the kid for an hour or two. So we grabbed our salad, ate, and spent an hour exploring her be Cups and tight pussy. She was a tight fuck but was not into sex, very inexperienced, and pretty much layed there, screamed through an O,and was done for the night. The kid came home and screamed her brains out all night. I had to go to the sofa to get some sleep. This girl was seriously stressed as young parents can be. So I finally decided I would make the drive round trip for a few hours play time, but about that time she got in touch with her larcenous self and "borrowed" $$ to make her rent. You know the end of that story. Lights out. I missed that cute tight body but the baby thing sucked big time.

  3. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    But then today she's texting me that her ex is trying to take away phone and transportation, which would leave us with no means of communication and her with no means of transportation, so she may not be able to M&G tomorrow anyway.
    Her ex is a controller trying to break her so she'll come back. Even if she makes the M&G there's risk she'll be followed and bringing the kid makes FG a witness in a divorce / custody case.

  4. #6436

    Pot

    This pot is supposed to spend the day tomorrow. 19, 5"7' - home for the summer HCB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pot 1.JPG‎  

  5. #6435
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    In case her texting capabilities go away, is there atleast an email you can use to stay in touch?
    Already inquired about that, but she indicated that she has no means to do emails either without her phone.

    It would be different if she was a local girl, I could be patient with messes and unpredictability, but the fact she's 90 minutes away makes me far less patient about things like this.

  6. #6434
    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I started chatting with a younger single mom POT, has two kids and lives about 90 minutes away. We started talking about meeting halfway for a M&G tomorrow evening. She indicated that she may have to bring one of her kids (about 1 1/2 year old) unless she can find a sitter. I'm thinking to myself that it will be a very strange and potentially uncomfortable first date with a young kid along, but whatever. I try to be pretty laid back and understanding about stuff. But then today she's texting me that her ex is trying to take away phone and transportation, which would leave us with no means of communication. As cute as this young woman is, I'm so tempted to run away as fast as I can, things are clearly messy with her and I don't like having a messy, unpredictable arrangement.
    But sometimes the messy ones can be worth it if every other guys she's dealt with run away from her and you're the only one standing around.

    I'd offer to pay for her sitter to encourage her to find someone. It'd be awkward and would take away any chance of the M&G being something more.

    In case her texting capabilities go away, is there atleast an email you can use to stay in touch?

  7. #6433
    Yesterday I started chatting with a younger single mom POT, has two kids and lives about 90 minutes away. We started talking about meeting halfway for a M&G tomorrow evening. She indicated that she may have to bring one of her kids (about 1 1/2 year old) unless she can find a sitter. I'm thinking to myself that it will be a very strange and potentially uncomfortable first date with a young kid along, but whatever. I try to be pretty laid back and understanding about stuff. But then today she's texting me that her ex is trying to take away phone and transportation, which would leave us with no means of communication and her with no means of transportation, so she may not be able to M&G tomorrow anyway. As cute as this young woman is, I'm so tempted to run away as fast as I can, things are clearly messy with her and I don't like having a messy, unpredictable arrangement.

  8. #6432

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    As I am new to the sugar bowl and each aspect of this area evolves, I am encountering new "issues" here and there. The latest, my first SB, age 20, girl who has experienced life beyond what most girls her age have experienced. The Ex abusive boyfriend, a few bad boys, one kid at age 18 and so on. She views me as the first guy ever in her life who has treated her right and with respect, etc. (that's just in my nature I guess) so the other night she dumps on me that she is "falling' for me and wants a true relationship with me. Now this girl is super sweet and sensitive. She is a solid 7 in the looks department, with the girl next door thing going on. I came back with the excuse of our age differences and tried explaining we just both needed to enjoy each while the ride lasted. She got all sappy and starting crying and said she was really into me and such.

    Now for some reason this scares the bee gees out of me as I'm sure you all can fill in some of the blanks. I like the girl and in another life, I might entertain and true relationship with her. She's the kind of girl that you might call a keeper. But this is just not going to happen. Any ideas how to let her down easy and escape any drama here?

    Thanks!
    Whether in the bowl or civie dating, you have to be aware of the damaged ones. The emotions for you can be advantages in the short term, but can be much more costly in the long run. The sugar bowl is no different from other modes of our hobby. The money we leave is not just for the sex but for some peace of mind. If she has no real info on you, it's as easy a break as she allows. Worst case scenario you can just disappear from her life. But it'll be tough if she does have any connecting information and decides to make it difficult for you and you'd need to leave on good terms. Maybe using the limited funds excuse or saying you got caught by a SO.

  9. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    As I am new to the sugar bowl and each aspect of this area evolves, I am encountering new "issues" here and there. The latest, my first SB, age 20, girl who has experienced life beyond what most girls her age have experienced. The Ex abusive boyfriend, a few bad boys, one kid at age 18 and so on. She views me as the first guy ever in her life who has treated her right and with respect, etc. (that's just in my nature I guess) so the other night she dumps on me that she is "falling' for me and wants a true relationship with me. Now this girl is super sweet and sensitive. She is a solid 7 in the looks department, with the girl next door thing going on. I came back with the excuse of our age differences and tried explaining we just both needed to enjoy each while the ride lasted. She got all sappy and starting crying and said she was really into me and such.

    Now for some reason this scares the bee gees out of me as I'm sure you all can fill in some of the blanks. I like the girl and in another life, I might entertain and true relationship with her. She's the kind of girl that you might call a keeper. But this is just not going to happen. Any ideas how to let her down easy and escape any drama here?

    Thanks!
    I say offer her $ per visit. Tell her 8 visits a month to get aquainted for a couple months.

  10. #6430
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    As I am new to the sugar bowl and each aspect of this area evolves, I am encountering new "issues" here and there. The latest, my first SB, age 20, girl who has experienced life beyond what most girls her age have experienced. The Ex abusive boyfriend, a few bad boys, one kid at age 18 and so on. She views me as the first guy ever in her life who has treated her right and with respect, etc. (that's just in my nature I guess) so the other night she dumps on me that she is "falling' for me and wants a true relationship with me. Now this girl is super sweet and sensitive. She is a solid 7 in the looks department, with the girl next door thing going on. I came back with the excuse of our age differences and tried explaining we just both needed to enjoy each while the ride lasted. She got all sappy and starting crying and said she was really into me and such.

    Now for some reason this scares the bee gees out of me as I'm sure you all can fill in some of the blanks. I like the girl and in another life, I might entertain and true relationship with her. She's the kind of girl that you might call a keeper. But this is just not going to happen. Any ideas how to let her down easy and escape any drama here?

    Thanks!
    Tell her that your expectations for a "real" relationship are very different than SB / SD and that if things work out between you, you'd expect her to go dutch on everything including paying half the rent if she moves in with you. Sit back and enjoy the instant radio silence.

  11. #6429

    Advice how to handle SB who is "falling for you"

    As I am new to the sugar bowl and each aspect of this area evolves, I am encountering new "issues" here and there. The latest, my first SB, age 20, girl who has experienced life beyond what most girls her age have experienced. The Ex abusive boyfriend, a few bad boys, one kid at age 18 and so on. She views me as the first guy ever in her life who has treated her right and with respect, etc. (that's just in my nature I guess) so the other night she dumps on me that she is "falling' for me and wants a true relationship with me. Now this girl is super sweet and sensitive. She is a solid 7 in the looks department, with the girl next door thing going on. I came back with the excuse of our age differences and tried explaining we just both needed to enjoy each while the ride lasted. She got all sappy and starting crying and said she was really into me and such.

    Now for some reason this scares the bee gees out of me as I'm sure you all can fill in some of the blanks. I like the girl and in another life, I might entertain and true relationship with her. She's the kind of girl that you might call a keeper. But this is just not going to happen. Any ideas how to let her down easy and escape any drama here?

    Thanks!

  12. #6428

    New look on SA

    Has anyone else experienced the beta of the new look and layout of SA? I absolutely hate it.

  13. #6427
    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    Does it seem legit for a SB to never ask for a picture?
    My first ever genuine SB did not send a picture (though to be fair, I didn't ask for one), nor did she ask for one of myself. But I was not at all disappointed with her.

    On the other hand, as I have progressed in my sugar career, it has become a red flag if a SB does not ask for a picture or want to know any basic details about myself. I've passed on more than one girl who didn't feel the need to see a pic or ask for basic info about me.

  14. #6426

    Just over 4 months. Review

    I have been fishing on SDT and WYP sites. Current line up: VASB - 25 great communicator has 2 kids and a on / off live in BF. We meet once a week (sometimes more) for 3-5 hours in a hotel. Lots of fun and is in the #1 spot right now (SDT). KYSB / POT have met once, thought this was going to be a hit and quit, but she is turning out to be a great communicator and sending pics wanting a return. She is 33 two kids no SO. Will meet about 1 a month till I find something else in KY (WYP). CHATSB. Good for a low cost BJ - 19 only call for a call date while driving through (SDT). KNOXSB - 20 aaCB. Very low cost and lots of fun. Large rack, great with car dates. She is too close to my hometown to be seen out together. See about 1/ week (SDT). Meeting a new POT in Chatt tomorrow - 20 looks great (WYP). RodeoSB disappeared after 3 dates (WYP) ATLCBSB. After 4 dates she went way NANDO1 - I no longer call but wow she was really good in bed with great looks mixed race (SDT). PEACHESSB ATL - 21 CB, going through some issues not sure if she will stick around. Not into drama (WYP).

    Still looking for a solid SB in Altanta area and Chatt area. Looks like I get about a 40% return rate after my contact email. Out of that 40% about 50% meet. 85% of meets end up in the FC. I pay around 100-200 per date plus cover all expenses when we are together. I travel with work so my hotel and meals are expensed most of the time. (two hotels in a day and I cover one of them.).

    I spend 0 on SDT and about $50 every 4-6 weeks on WYP and stay as busy as I can. I try to have 2-3 FC visits a week. Because of my job and traveling I have a lot more freedom then some of you guys and can keep my costs down. Let me know if I can help anyone. A good idea for someone just getting started, try to find a mentor to bounce idea off of. Will save you a lot of headache!

  15. #6425

    Two M&G one extreme to the other.

    First was a totally innocent 18 year old I had been communicating for weeks with online. She was the type always making excuses about exams, study and such, but somehow we always found each other texting again. Finally she agreed to meet and through a huge series of texts, she assured me, although "not tonight" she would be up for sex. We met for dinner, as I was hungry and I had a midnight meeting with a sure FC girl (more on that later) but I figured if the dinner date somehow lead to the FC I would forgo the other.

    So this girl walks in, she's pretty, but a bit tall and very big boned for my taste. We meet at a steakhouse and she orders the most expense cut on the menu, some Rib-eye-Tbone cut. $48. WTF? As we talk, I knew right away she was not for me. She was picky about everything, but a nice girl. Physically not my type as well. She was not overweight, but she was a BIG framed girl, probably with a huge vava. LOL. We finished dinner and I start bringing up indicators about some action and first she tells me she is on her monthly, so I tell her we can kiss and fool around. ETC. So out comes another excuse about having to be to work at 5 am. Whatever, at this point I'm done, I have a midnight date with a bartender 80 miles away.

    After dinner, she texts me asking why I did not offer her an allowance for coming out. I sat in my car and gave her a four page email about how this little hobby really works and set her straight. That kind of pissed me off. She was a total waist of time, monotone voice and personality, no flirting, all business, picky as fuck and excuse after excuse. She was hoping to get $300 for dinner. Grow up little girl and get a clue is all I could think.

    So I drove the 80 mile drive to a girl I knew was not "innocent" We communicated for a week prior to meeting, sent photos and talked on the phone. Finally our schedules had aligned. Now this girl is really not what I would classify as a "SB" but she was to be an experience unlike any I had before. She was 28 and I tineyed her photos as I was sure there was no way they were real. I really had my doubts walking into the bar where we agreed to meet. During our communications, she indicated she was into bondage, dominating and also being submissive. She enjoyed all aspects of sex and play. She was soft spoken, well spoken and educated. She has a VERY dark and perverse side to her. It was hard for me to consider this given her soft, feminine and amazing model-like looks.

    As I walked in the bar, I immediately spotted her. The girl was amazing. Dark hair, a face prettier than the last one I described who could not be any better, huge, upright tits with lots of cleavage in a black dress. Not a blemish on her milky white skin. I would say a solid 9 on a scale of 10. We sat and talked for two hours until the bar closed. We both were a bit drunk and stumbled to our hotel. Long story short, we had some serious intense sex. Some light biting, bondage from me to her and three rounds of fucking. When we first began playing, she spit in her hand and started giving me a HJ and got me rock hard. She looked up at me and said, "you want me to suck your cock don't you. " I grabbed the back of her hair and said, "yes I do" and she looked at me again and said, "If I do, I'll ruin head for you with ever other girl you're ever with" (it was that kind of communication between us) Well she went to work and she wasn't lying. I've never been given head the way she did. She used about every technique I've ever had in one ten minute round of oral. Gagging, deep throat and holding, spitting, you name it. So we had three rounds of sex, not mushy, passionate, movie scene sex, but "evil" intense, dark sex. Haha and I was good with it. A true kinky girl, into anything, with looks like hers, does not come along very often, so I went with it, even though she was not a true SB. It was a great night!

    As for an allowance, I pushed her for week leading up to the event about how much and she kept saying it was entirely up to me. Even when we were leaving, she kept saying the same thing and even got bugged. She said whatever you want, or nothing at all. I gave her $ $ and she was quite happy with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape