Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 41,791 to 41,805 of 61438
-
06-11-14 07:55 #19648Senior Member

Posts: 210This is
Tuesday. Yesterday.
1830 Started off up on Hartford Rd. Nothing was happening.
1850 25th St one BSW with nice lookin tits but passed on them.
1920 -1945 trolled around the W / W and it was basically a ghost town for me.
2000 Headed over to the CB and man it was nice over on that side nice weather and everything. Started cruising Pontiac seen a few WSWs and one really attractive blonde. Looped around the corner and she was gone on the loop around. Never saw her again. Went down to Fairhaven and your basic "early" crew was out nothing to write home about. There was one 5'1 short gal with really short shorts and nice top. She hopped in and I saw she was sratched up pretty bad so I politely say I will wait til dark. LOL darkness came but along with the darkness. Some prettier WSWs and BSWs were on the scene. I passed up on the short one and she was waving wildly for me to pick her up. Saw one with short shorts and bikini top and the monger in front of me. Picked her up. Looped around and another gem was walking that I hadn't seen before. Went around the block for a closer look on the next pass and she was gone. Last but not least, I think the best of the best turned out to be the 5'4 one with the white dress. Black hair. She had just lost her cell phone and wanted to use mines to call it in. But knowing how my so is I declined. She got out and say she needed to fix the situation. Fifteen minutes later I see her again make the scoop. VERY nice bod on her nice ass and tits. CBJ and on to the Mish. Bc I'm an older gent the member got paled upon entry. She quickly resucks the member and brings it to prompt attention. Banged it away and yes I would repeat. Broke my hearing aid so didn't quite hear her name but will definitely repeat.
-
06-11-14 07:42 #19647Senior Member

Posts: 457Yup, on Sidney Ave. Court date 7/15.
Originally Posted by MrHappyFace77
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-14 06:17 #19646Senior Member

Posts: 174Location
I first met her off Washington Blvd near s. Carey. That was years ago beg ore she went to Backpage.
Originally Posted by Monger42
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-14 01:46 #19645Senior Member

Posts: 381Those requesting info on Casey
To the fake night Timer do you really think I can't tell who is who? Beware of folks under fake profiles asking for digits gentlemen! Check their reports to see if they are who they say they are.
Shitty.
-
06-11-14 00:38 #19644Regular Member

Posts: 43What area do you find her?
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-14 17:54 #19643Senior Member

Posts: 98Summer
I have posted about summer in the past, she has always gave me GREAT SERVICE and has never once over charged me, she is a real pleasant girl with nice thick rack and never had any drama with her. I have seen her a few time's walking as I was on the Hunt for new talent. Once Iv dated them a few times I move on to something new.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-14 17:49 #19642Senior Member

Posts: 98Ashley
Does this Ashley live over west port??
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-14 17:26 #19641Senior Member

Posts: 312Summer
Yup that's the one. She told me the same thing when I inquired but of course I got the I don, t do this for everyone line. LOL!
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-14 17:07 #19640Senior Member

Posts: 318Ww
Friday evening picked up Kelly on Wilkens near the circle. BBBJCIM for jack and tip. She is approx. 23 yo has been around for a year or so and reported on before. Checked WW today about 2 pm not much out.
Stay safe.
RP.
-
06-10-14 16:56 #19639Senior Member

Posts: 291Summer in CB
WOW you actually got BBBJCIM! She was always cumphobic the several times I was with her. Was she about 5'2", and a little chubby with glasses and lots of tats? Or a different Summer?
Sounds like you had a good time.
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by OctoberRide
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-14 11:47 #19638Senior Member

Posts: 312Brooke
I was in the PP / conkling st area today. Saw 3 Wsws two were brunettes &1 thick blond on conkling. On baltimore & linwood I spotted a girl wearing a tie dyed shirt sitting on the bus stop texting on her phone. I went around the block and came up behind the bus that I thought she was going to get on. But no the bus keeps going & she is still there. So I toot my horn and pull over on linwood she comes over and gets in. She said her name is brooke and she does not come out often very civi looking wearing loose fitting clothes. We negotiate a fair deal and head back to my place. This girl has a terrific body under her baggie clothes. I told her she should start wearing tighter tops, shorts ect. Anyway this gal is a really fun to be with everything is available and she has a great personality to boot! Got digits will repeat!
-
06-10-14 10:05 #19637Senior Member

Posts: 312Curtis Bay
Had some free time this past Weekend. So I took a trip to CB to see what was available. On 4th & Pontiac saw two Wsws one with rather large tits & the other in jeans and a hoodie in spite of it being about 80 degrees. So I passed on them both. On Patapsco & 4th spotted a little blond sporting a set DDs so I pulled over and made the scoop. She said her name was Summer. After a little haggling over her fee we agreed on something fair. Went back to my spot where I proceeded to crush her little kitty & finished up with BBBJCIM. She was a little aloof at first but after a little conversation on the way. She seem to loosen up a bit. Will definitely repeat!
-
06-10-14 01:19 #19636Senior Member

Posts: 381Casey
Made a trip up to the city a few days ago and went through W / W and nothing was out. Headed over to be / CB and made a couple of loops. Ran into Casey right behind the 7-11 and decided to give her a try. I couldn't remember what had been said about her. It turned out to be a great trip. CBJ was only average but it did the job for the standard fee. Next time I'll get a room, she said for 40 plus a tip anything goes including pictures and video. She has digits that work, her phone was beeping with texts the whole time.
Shitty.
-
06-09-14 23:47 #19635Senior Member

Posts: 457Ashley
Any idea why Ashley is still locked up?
This is the 24 yo, 5-1, 125# Ashley.
She was arrested on April 23,in-out a couple of times, no priors.
L I/ND
-
06-09-14 22:37 #19634Senior Member

Posts: 978Shana
Picked up Shana on Fairhaven the other day. She looked really good until she took her clothes off. My God her breasts have deflated and shrunk so bad, but the worst was her stomach. The skin was just laying there wrinkly flab that I just settled for a BJ. I really lost intrest but only because she gives good head did she keep it up and finish. Don't think I will try her again after what I saw. I didn't know wether to shit or go blind. The drugs have really done her in.
She had to leave her old place because warrant squad keep coming to the house.








Reply With Quote






