Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2275

    First Time Poster

    Hi everyone, first time poster. I'm Korean and 31 yrs old atm. My friend recently introduced me to the world of AMP's. I must have lucked out the first few times as I managed to get cute, younger looking girls (23 ish). I was only half expecting a HE offer at the time but got FS instead. It blew my mind and I've been hooked ever since. This was in NY and I've quickly realized that I'm not going to be able to duplicate the experience here in NoVA where the majority of providers resemble my aunts and mom, gahhh! The one time I gave in and tried a more mature looking lady, didn't seem into it and did not take me seriously at all. Maybe I reminded her of her dickhead son? I don't know.

    I want to take the next step and visit an escort but as some of you have described, there seems to be a huge barrier to get in one of the K agencies. I've tried contacting TopLuminous, but haven't gotten a response nor do I expect one. If it weren't too risky, I'd give my employment info in a heart beat but my only option is to try and get references where I can and become a respected member on this board. I know it will take time but I wanted to just ask if any of you senior members are feeling generous and would be willing to put me on the fast track. If anyone shoots me a PM to get a private number of a bookie, I will be eternally grateful and repay the debt 3 x. I'll contribute to the forums whenever I can. In some of your guys' reviews you mention the language barrier and how you have nothing to talk about, maybe I can help there? At the very least I can give you guys some insight on Korean culture and latest trends. Kgirls do nothing but watch dramas and variety shows on their free time, you'll be sure to get some laughs and a smile if you mention some of them! Or you could always just shout out random phrases like Daebak ("Day-bach" awesome) to feel a little more comfortable.

    Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you guys soon. I understand if I get flamed for asking for help on my first post but its worth a shot.

  2. #2274

    An Off Day

    Booked an hour with "Barbara" at a reliable K-agency. Pretty face, smashing body, but as great as her physical gifts are, her heart was equally cold. She made as little physical and eye contact as possible, seemed bored and mechanical. Responded to my conversational efforts by laughing. After a quick shower, I tried caressing her gently and slowly to see if I could warm her up, but it didn't work. Went to touch her face, she ducked away: "Makeup. " Brushed my lips gently against hers, no response.

    I fell back on the bed covering my face with my hands, realizing I would get zero affection from this provider. I said, "I can't do it," and bailed. Fortunately I had not handed the envelope to her at the start, it was still in my shirt pocket. As I left I dropped $ on the table in the entry, if for no other reason to show good faith towards the agency, which has rarely disappointed me this way in the past. I was there only about 15 minutes. We didn't say a word to each other as I left. I felt disturbed and upset.

    Back in my car I called the booker, with whom I have long had good relations, and explained why I left. She was sympathetic, said some girls just don't have warmth, indicated this provider has gotten mixed feedback. She thanked me genuinely for leaving $, and seemed to agree this was not my fault. It was a nice conversation and I'm glad I didn't burn any bridges with this agency.

    What next? It's been a couple of years since I tried a Chinese provider, but I had the number of a nearby Chinese condo, and I still had enough to cover the $. 6 tariff. So I made a quick call and off I went.

    "KeKe" met me cheerfully in the garage and we rode the elevator together up to the dingy apt. She said she was 28 but looked around 40, body a bit thick but decent. I well know that the service you get is usually commensurate with the price, so I went in with lowered expectations. It turned out just about how I expected. I asked her for water, she had no glass and gave it to me in a bowl! No DFK, nixed back door play and FIV, gave CBJ and covered missionary to completion. What made it tolerable was that she was affectionate and seemed to genuinely enjoy herself, which was such a relief that I accepted half a loaf gladly. She doesn't speak English and I don't speak Chinese, so we were reduced to using the translation program on her phone to communicate. She asked me to come back again. There was no pressure to leave but since we couldn't really talk there was no point in prolonging the visit. I was out of there in about forty minutes.

    You can't always hit a home run in this hobby. Today I barely eked out a single.

  3. #2273
    BBBJCIMPM?

    What's CIMPM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambidextrous  [View Original Post]
    A new K-agency has started to advertise. When I called the booker remembered me from the predecessor agency, which had a somewhat similar name and disappeared about a year ago. Welcome back, more choice is always better.

    Quiet Tyson's Corner apartment location, easy and discreet entry.

    "Mini" is 25, very pretty, flawless natural body, sweet and affectionate personality, great kisser (although I could tell she smokes). I gave her a long massagi which slowly developed into extended DATY, she took a while but let herself go and got off big time. Nixed back door play. Finished with BBBJCIMPM. 1 hour, damage 3 $.

    Mini is a natural, she enjoys both giving and receiving. She said things have been slow this week, so brothers here's your chance.

  4. #2272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Damage 3 $

    Hi, Ambidextrous is damage 3 $ =$300.00 per visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambidextrous  [View Original Post]
    A new K-agency has started to advertise. When I called the booker remembered me from the predecessor agency, which had a somewhat similar name and disappeared about a year ago. Welcome back, more choice is always better.

    Quiet Tyson's Corner apartment location, easy and discreet entry.

    "Mini" is 25, very pretty, flawless natural body, sweet and affectionate personality, great kisser (although I could tell she smokes). I gave her a long massagi which slowly developed into extended DATY, she took a while but let herself go and got off big time. Nixed back door play. Finished with BBBJCIMPM. 1 hour, damage 3 $.

    Mini is a natural, she enjoys both giving and receiving. She said things have been slow this week, so brothers here's your chance.

  5. #2271

    Mini

    A new K-agency has started to advertise. When I called the booker remembered me from the predecessor agency, which had a somewhat similar name and disappeared about a year ago. Welcome back, more choice is always better.

    Quiet Tyson's Corner apartment location, easy and discreet entry.

    "Mini" is 25, very pretty, flawless natural body, sweet and affectionate personality, great kisser (although I could tell she smokes). I gave her a long massagi which slowly developed into extended DATY, she took a while but let herself go and got off big time. Nixed back door play. Finished with BBBJCIMPM. 1 hour, damage 3 $.

    Mini is a natural, she enjoys both giving and receiving. She said things have been slow this week, so brothers here's your chance.

  6. #2270

    Viki

    Had an hour with Viki last night, a trusty provider with reasonable rates listed on P411. She's been out of action for a while but just got back into the business. I requested an appointment earlier in the evening and thought I'the hear back from her the next day. I was surprised when she emailed back immediately saying she could meet me the next evening but it had to be in Maryland. I didn't like that so much but asked for the location so maybe I could swing it after work. At this point we got on Yahoo I'm and were going back and forth, when we realized we lived very near each other in Northern Virginia. I'm'ing her got me so hot I asked if she would do outcall at my place right then and there. I mean, I couldn't stand it anymore and had to have her. It was 9 pm by that time, but she said "give me an hour and I'll be there". So hot! She finally arrived at 10:30, whereupon we made a mad dash for the bedroom and began to engage in passionate sex. Viki's pretty bisexual but prefers men. She's a real GFE with no limits, and you can't go wrong with this girl. Seniors PM me for details – I'll be publishing a review soon on the other site as always.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P124176

    http://naughtyviki.escortbook.com/

  7. #2269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD123  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get past the screening. Can some1 tell me what do they mean when they ask refrence contact info?
    You're doing it wrong. I'd suggest you take the advice you have been given and do a little searching so that you can find yourself some fun.

    Zhuxi.

  8. #2268
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD123  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get past the screening. Can some1 tell me what do they mean when they ask refrence contact info?
    You might not want to feed the troll.

  10. #2266

    Trying to be Helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD123  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking to spend some resources into these k agencies like iluvhot and skyeden but they are more expensive than the avg. I was wondering do they over more services like is everything on the menu and wether or not I have to wear a rubber during a BJ. Also do the girls really look like the ones in the pictures? Any help would be appreciated.
    Usually you don't need one during BJ. There rare cases when you do. Check out the oThER site. All the info you're looking for are on there even on the specific girl but you must be VIP member, meaning you have to write reviews. Have a safe-happy hunting!

  11. #2265

    Top lumious

    I'm trying to get past the screening. Can some1 tell me what do they mean when they ask refrence contact info?

  12. #2264

    K agencies

    I've been looking to spend some resources into these k agencies like iluvhot and skyeden but they are more expensive than the avg. I was wondering do they over more services like is everything on the menu and wether or not I have to wear a rubber during a BJ. Also do the girls really look like the ones in the pictures? Any help would be appreciated.

  13. #2263
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    So people don't have to go on a scavenger hunt to find her.
    You're right, I'm learning!

    Here's the link. She's one in a million.

    http://www.savannahbeaujolais.com/

  14. #2262

    Good review, but a link is always helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by UpToNoGood05  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Savannah through P411 and she agreed to meet during her visit to the DC area this week. Her home base is Austin, Texas and if you like southern belles, this is the one for you. She is well reviewed on other sites and if anything, she is better in person than her photos convey. 5'3" 103 pounds, hot thin body, quirky personality, all woman, very real, very sensual. This is definitely a woman who wants to connect on a deep sensual level, and if she chooses to see you, she will open her soul to you. For me, everything was on the menu. A total GFE.

    Savannah's going to be here through Sunday afternoon, and if you can possibly get on her schedule over the next two days, I would beg borrow and steal to make that happen. Her incall location is a convenient upscale hotel off I-495 in Alexandria.
    So people don't have to go on a scavenger hunt to find her.

  15. #2261

    Janice (Top Luminous)

    Over two months ago I sent off appointment requests to the NOVA K-girl establishments: Iluvhot, Skyeden and Top Luminous. Nothing came of it, seemed my messages just disappeared into a black hole. Or did they? Out of the blue, Top Luminous gave me its approval and the golden gates suddenly opened into a New World. But getting a foot in the door at Top Luminous doesn't mean you can instantly get everything you want. I requested time with Jessica (hot new girl visiting) but was informed that Jessica was "totally booked" and only Janice was available. So I pulled Janice and had a nice time last night: total GFE, everything on the menu, perfect service, a girl who just wants to please. The language barrier was a problem, however. My enjoyment with escorts is so much related to the ability to make small talk, laugh, and have some little stories to remember the occasion. With Janice, I just couldn't quite find that rapport. Although she was certainly hot, we had no conversation and on that basis, I would not repeat. As for the K-girl scene, I'm intrigued and will explore further (visiting girl Violet looks inviting). As an organization, Top Luminous is absolutely first rate: four message system for total security, upscale apartment, well appointed dimly lit boudoir, showers and mouthwash (really, can we get any cleaner?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape