Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #860

    Thai in Totem Lake

    Went and saw this Thai in Totem Lake. Works out of a house in a quiet residential neighborhood at the end of a cul-the-sac. Yeah, it's the crappiest house on the block but what did you expect? Makes me wonder if the neighbors know what she is up to as there are different cars coming and going? I was scheduled for 4:00 pm but it got pushed back a couple of times and ended up being 5:30 pm. Drove by twice and different cars were there each time. Must have been holder regulars. Ok, I understand that. Finally arrived and she was pleasant. She is older and I would say closer to 50 than 40. Went upstairs and had a shower first and later when finished. Oh, you're showering by yourself so don't get your hopes up. She asks for her advertised rate of $60 up front but wants her tip of $40 then to. The massage was good and she does a good job. On the flip she works your shoulders, arms, and pecs. She then begins on something else which was good. Asked for BJ & FS but she wouldn't do either. The HJ was good but would have liked more. I don't think I'll be back. I would prefer one that is a little more adventurous and a good 10 years younger.

  2. #859
    Hi guys! Sailor in town for a few and really need to unwind. Was wondering if there was any cheap "hole in the wall" spots a guy can unwind in? Doesn't matter if she's unattractive. Feel free to message me. Thanks a million!!

  3. #858
    I might try out Coco if I can get away and over to the Chinatown area. Anything within walking distance of Safeco Field? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I've never personally seen her, but if you look at some of the recent posts below, CoCo is in the international dist. Which is very close to where you're staying. There's also a strip joint down that way as well. I think NerdiBirdy, from TNA Board also has incall near there. She is not an AMP though.

    Good Luck, enjoy your visit!

    -LCB.

  4. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBot  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area late next week. I'm looking for recommended AMP that offers FS near Sea-Tac. Please PM.

    And yes, I did RTFF, but nothing comes up near Sea-Tac in the past couple years.

    Thanks for help.

    -- da Bot.
    I asked for something very similar, didn't get any response. Sitting in hotel calling places this afternoon.

  5. #856

    AMP recommendations

    I will be in the area late next week. I'm looking for recommended AMP that offers FS near Sea-Tac. Please PM.

    And yes, I did RTFF, but nothing comes up near Sea-Tac in the past couple years.

    Thanks for help.

    -- da Bot.

  6. #855

    Looking near airport

    Coming in town next week for work and looking for a good AMP near the airport. First experience for me hopefully.

  7. #854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    I've never personally seen her, but if you look at some of the recent posts below, CoCo is in the international dist. Which is very close to where you're staying. There's also a strip joint down that way as well. I think NerdiBirdy, from TNA Board also has incall near there. She is not an AMP though.

    Good Luck, enjoy your visit!

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOCman  [View Original Post]
    So my hotel plans changed and I will now be staying right by Safeco Field. I'm looking for good AMP's and do not need f / s. Really just looking for good hard massage with HE, touching allowed, maybe dining at the why. Looks like I will NOT have car so need something nearby. Feel free to pm if you want your info kept on the down low. Let me know if you need suggestions in the OC. Thanks!

  8. #853

    Downtown by Safeco Field

    So my hotel plans changed and I will now be staying right by Safeco Field. I'm looking for good AMP's and do not need f / s. Really just looking for good hard massage with HE, touching allowed, maybe dining at the why. Looks like I will NOT have car so need something nearby. Feel free to pm if you want your info kept on the down low. Let me know if you need suggestions in the OC. Thanks!

  9. #852

    Ciela Bellevue Downtown

    Hello everybody. I am foreigner, just came to US, sorry for broken English.

    I had very bad experience with Ciela. There was a report abut her recently.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-l-27/15894829

    425=786-8962.

    The duration of the program was exactly 24 minutes. She did not offer shower before and after. She does not know how to do massage and tried to get more money for touching her breast. To all questions the answer was "for $100 I do not. ".

    She is dominant, not shy.

    It seems to be not massage but more FS place.

    There is another Thai (June?) who is working in the opposite building, I forgot her name but reports about her are maximum 3 pages below.

    There the service is excellent, full hour, excellent massage and works with passion.

    Ciela for me - 0% repetition factor, I consider my visit as rip off.

  10. #851

    Downtown / Capitol Heights

    I'm going to be staying downtown Seattle next month and I'm looking for a nice massage / he at an AMP, preferably with full touch contact, suckling or even dining at the why (not F / S). I will need to be discreet as I will not be alone. Feel free to either post or pm me with details. And if you are going to be in the OC area let me know I can pm a couple of good places for same. Although I see FunTrust just posted, he's much more of an expert than I, and a real stand-up guy. Thanks!

  11. #850

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMatt  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for work, so I paid a visit to Coco yesterday. She was at a small AMP in Chinatown. She was cute and gave a good massage. Great finish with a FUTB.
    Keep in mind there are two Cocos. One downtown seattle and one in Renton / Factoria.

  12. #849

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTrust  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I visit Seattle about two times a year. Is Coco at an AMP or an Indy. Need to know if I have to bring my special phone. Thanks.

    Hit me up if you have questions on the LA OC AMP scene. Bit tell me what area your looking for specific info. You can't just say I am in OC, who is the best. State the City.
    I'm in town for work, so I paid a visit to Coco yesterday. She was at a small AMP in Chinatown. She was cute and gave a good massage. Great finish with a FUTB.

  13. #848

    Edmonda AMP, Rainbow Spa?

    I think the place is call or at leastvused to be called Rainbow Spa. Anyone been there lately? Recently move close and would like to know. Thanks.

  14. #847

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJohn101  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Coco. Instantly my new ATF.
    Hi, I visit Seattle about two times a year. Is Coco at an AMP or an Indy. Need to know if I have to bring my special phone. Thanks.

    Hit me up if you have questions on the LA OC AMP scene. Bit tell me what area your looking for specific info. You can't just say I am in OC, who is the best. State the City.

  15. #846

    Coco

    Finally saw Coco. Instantly my new ATF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape