Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 361 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3577

    CF at 9 pm

    Took a ride through CF last night around 9. Spotted a blonde HSW on Broad near Wendy's. Made eye contact a figured it was on. Pulled in ad she came walking up. Face was a 3/10 but body was a 7. She asked for 3 I offered 2 and she agreed. She had a secluded place and she started the BBBJ by lifting up her shirt. The girls was a bit soft but had super hot nipples. The deed was fantastic but she didn't make a sound. When she was finished dropped her off and she said her name was M_ ? (Monica, Moiesha, Melba, some fucking name that begins with M). Overall the BJ was an 8. Whished I found Misty for the extra 10 for a perfect BBBJ.

  2. #3576

    Pathetic "primetime"

    Only saw a grand total of 5 people working the streets and 4 of them were GURLS of which I have zero interest. I did see 2 of those get scooped too so either some can't tell the difference or don't care. Broad (by Crossroads) and Elmwood (by AZ) were the only spots with any activity besides LEO, who was everywhere, (especially Dexter for some reason). Potters, Cranston, Dexter, Atwell's, Manton all were deserted of SW's.

    The only actual decent looking legit SW was a blond WSW and she was getting bombarded by guys trying to scoop her including guys trying right from the travel lane on Elmwood with LEO within rock throwing distance. Again, some guys are either brave or dumb for doing that but she was at least smart enough to ignore them and keep going. Broke it off and I guess if I want a "special" Father's Day BJ I'll have to try again later on.

    BTW, happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there that actually try to be a dad and not just a "father".

  3. #3575

    CF late last night

    I got out of work late and wasn't tired so I thought I would take a lap around CF. Found a WSW on Broad near the CVS and Barton St. Who was a really BBW too big for me. Went down Dexter and spotted a short H / BSW who was very cure and had a super sweet ass. We made eye contact and that was all. Made a turnaround to give her the head nod when I saw a guy shove some women into the street and knock her out cold. Choice, call LEO and let her get killed or pick this hottie up. I called. 5 minutes later when the place was surrounded by LEO's, she walked by and gave me the smile and head nod. I went around the block and didn't see her. She is very cute, 5'2 maybe 115 lbs, light skinned black / Hispanic, great ass, not too big nor too small. Went home at 3:30.

  4. #3574

    : o)

    HAH, thanks for your reports. Not only are they informative, but they are also funny and a joy to read.

  5. #3573

    Keep your eyes peeled

    Just went for a stroll down in CF / Pawtucket and while I don't typically spend much time on Dexter St. , I spotted a tan redhead sucking a lollipop outside one of the laundromats near the Family Dollar. She was definitely making eye contact with all the drivers, and I thought I got the look, but as I circled around for a second look I noticed she was pacing back and forth on the same block, never leaving the same general area. Seemed fishy, but she looked good. So I made a third wider loop and tucked into parking lots on either side of the block she was trolling were boys in blue in unmarked white Impalas, engines running and facing out into the street.

    Glad I didn't stop. Glad I listened to the big head.

    Stay safe, gents.

  6. #3572

    Thank you

    Thank you Horny as Hell. Went for a ride yesterday after work. Just did Elmwood and Broadway, didn't find anybody but maybe it was the time (6:00-7:00). I headed home because something happened and suddenly there were cops everywhere.

  7. #3571

    CG= City Gas

    We tend to use some abbreviations so CG= City Gas and AZ= Auto Zone and DD= Dunkin Donuts. There are quite a few places mentioned as reference points such as the library on Elmwood, the church on Cranston st, Crossroads and etc. Certain restaurants or gas stations make fair reference points since street signs can be hard to read at night or in bad weather (assuming they're actually there since a lot are missing).

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbls1  [View Original Post]
    So I've posted once before and since then I've tried to do my research and have made a couple of runs as time allowed. I have yet to grow enough balls to stop, but will be trying soon. One question I have and sorry if it offends anybody or seems stupid, what is CG. I know AZ but not CG. Thanks and stay safe!

  8. #3570

    Newish

    So I've posted once before and since then I've tried to do my research and have made a couple of runs as time allowed. I have yet to grow enough balls to stop, but will be trying soon. One question I have and sorry if it offends anybody or seems stupid, what is CG. I know AZ but not CG. Thanks and stay safe!

  9. #3569

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Friday night about 930ish swung by the carnival and ended up with a cute older part time hsw that needed some quick cash. Good service at good price, thought about having her blow me on a ride at the carnival but passed. Came back Saturday night but it wasn't happening and since I thought the fireworks up in Pawt was affecting how many ladies were around went up there instead.

    NOTE: whenever McCoy has fireworks the streets are full of pussy. Most is Civi but some is available if you're looking and i'll definitely be out there next month for the holiday weekend since they'll have fireworks on multiple nights.

    Ended up with RaShonda, a 28yo spinner bsw with a nice ass that needed some cash for expenses. Again, more of a part timer or UTR as she said she needed cash for taxi rides and some groceries since she'd lost her license for a DUI.

    Lastly, early Sunday morning around 5am or so did a run down Broad and all that was on Broad was a tranny. Went down Elmwood and nearly got T-boned by some hispanic dude with a blond mohawk that didn't look at traffic at all as he tried to scoop the hsw ugly ass troll Lisa (short, fat, ugly) and he tried to do it right on the main drag THRU THE WINDOW too. The guy needs to learn before he gets popped. I know the streets were mostly dead but man Lisa sucks (and not in a good way) her ONLY redeeming feature is her big tits. She was in her usual area in between CG and the AZ if anyone is interested.

    Potters and Cranston streets were dead. Saw blond wsw Melissa over on Dexter near Atwell's ave and Kristen was on Atwell's about halfway up the hill and man she did NOT look good at all. Her habit and lifestyle is REALLY taking a toll on her. Manton was dead too and almost got sideswiped by an ass in a taxi that had his head down looking at his phone. You've really got to keep your head on a swivel out here.

    By that I mean the idiots drivers as well as LEO and the sw's too. Geez.
    Nice report! Stay safe! Haha good old Prov. And it's drivers.

  10. #3568

    Weekend recap

    Friday night about 930ish swung by the carnival and ended up with a cute older part time hsw that needed some quick cash. Good service at good price, thought about having her blow me on a ride at the carnival but passed. Came back Saturday night but it wasn't happening and since I thought the fireworks up in Pawt was affecting how many ladies were around went up there instead.

    NOTE: whenever McCoy has fireworks the streets are full of pussy. Most is Civi but some is available if you're looking and i'll definitely be out there next month for the holiday weekend since they'll have fireworks on multiple nights.

    Ended up with RaShonda, a 28yo spinner bsw with a nice ass that needed some cash for expenses. Again, more of a part timer or UTR as she said she needed cash for taxi rides and some groceries since she'd lost her license for a DUI.

    Lastly, early Sunday morning around 5am or so did a run down Broad and all that was on Broad was a tranny. Went down Elmwood and nearly got T-boned by some hispanic dude with a blond mohawk that didn't look at traffic at all as he tried to scoop the hsw ugly ass troll Lisa (short, fat, ugly) and he tried to do it right on the main drag THRU THE WINDOW too. The guy needs to learn before he gets popped. I know the streets were mostly dead but man Lisa sucks (and not in a good way) her ONLY redeeming feature is her big tits. She was in her usual area in between CG and the AZ if anyone is interested.

    Potters and Cranston streets were dead. Saw blond wsw Melissa over on Dexter near Atwell's ave and Kristen was on Atwell's about halfway up the hill and man she did NOT look good at all. Her habit and lifestyle is REALLY taking a toll on her. Manton was dead too and almost got sideswiped by an ass in a taxi that had his head down looking at his phone. You've really got to keep your head on a swivel out here.

    By that I mean the idiots drivers as well as LEO and the sw's too. Geez.
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 06-09-14 at 15:25. Reason: fix typo add info

  11. #3567
    Hmm, depending upon her description and location of her apartment it could've been either Denise (40+ spinner) or Darlene (40+ chunky blond) or even a yet unknown to me skank. Denise's apartment was a block off Manton in one of those rent controlled buildings that STUNK of all the nasty third world cooking and a decrepit elevator. She also had a bunch of other SW's stay with her and made money off of them. Darlene's was just off Atwell's and I'd never repeat since she was aggressive in wanting me to go BBFS with her. Both were mentioned in older reports.

    Either way, many of us have had to resort to mental imaging to finish OR even just give up and walk away from bad service so you're far from alone there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillesh  [View Original Post]
    Wound up going to Olnyville where an old WSW flagged me down. Took me to her apt in a high rise there but service was terrible. Gave her double Jackson but wound up just taking a HJ w / my eyes closed thinking about anything besides the skank I was with.

  12. #3566

    Uncle LEO field day

    Took a late night ride last night around 2:00 am And never saw so much LEO on Elmwood. They had 3-4 cruisers just parked in front of CG. They were standing outside their cars just making eye contact w / every driver. Def gave me the heebie jeebies. Then they were traveling in little caravans. Def not safe night. Wound up going to Olnyville where an old WSW flagged me down. Took me to her apt in a high rise there but service was terrible. Gave her double Jackson but wound up just taking a HJ w / my eyes closed thinking about anything besides the skank I was with. Oh well, some nights I hit the jackpot in 5 minutes, other nights I can cruise for hours and never find anything decent. Be safe out there gents!

  13. #3565

    Police Sting in Pawtucket

    I don't know if you guys saw this or not, but I thought I would post. Be safe out there.

    http://www.pawtuckettimes.com/conten...t-neighborhood

  14. #3564

    Huh?

    So what? Street walkers are like the fast food versions of escorts? New here so being a sponge to everything. Were are the best and or safest?

  15. #3563

    Park Ave

    Just wanted to let guys know that Park Ave has been picking up quite a bit during the daytime hours especially around noon til 1 pm or so. I've seen 3 different SW's across there in the last 2 weeks and I only get over that way a few times per week so keep it in the back of your mind if you're in that area during the days around lunch time. The ones I saw were all located between Gansett and Reservoir aves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape