Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 807 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3320

    Angel

    Early Sunday morning around 1:00 AM, I was out on a rare early cruise. Pickings were slim. On my 3rd rotation, I headed south on 13th, s of Lincoln. I spotted a silhouette of a long haired lady with nice long legs in some mighty tight jeans. I recognized her as tattooed Angel who often works early mornings on Lin. I was somewhat disappointed. She looks really fine walking in the dark but sort of ugly in the light. I have been with her a few times. We have been in the car and at her place. Awesome BBBJCIM once it old her how I wanted it.

    On this particular morning, I was about to bust so I rolled up on her on a side street and we went back to her place.

    I have seen her with her top off before. Not a pretty sight. This was this first time I got her pants off. Actually not bad. She is shaved which I like. I did not DATY because I suspect she is a community cum dump. We did covered mish on the couch which I enjoyed more then I expected. She appeared to get into it and moaned a lot which may be for effect.

    She really is not very good looking but has a nice body fully clothed. She wore a short skirt, stockings and heals for me once and she looked very nice.

    Everything I wanted was. 6. I have digits if interested. Free to known Seniors. I will trade with the rest of you if I am interested in what you have to offer.

  2. #3319

    Little Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Britney, had any one seen the small talkative Britney that always hung around the laundry mat recently? I have not spotted her since early winter.
    I heard she was shacked up with some guy in either West Milwaukee or West Allis someplace. He apparently does not like her to work so she hasn't been around lately.

  3. #3318

    Kim

    Kim, the Indian girl from Greenfield is now on Lincoln, hanging out with crazy Britney. Saturday early am, the south loop was dead besides these two. Picked up Kim, took her to my normal place for some head. I had not seen her in a few months, she lost weight, so tots have shrunk and lots of stretch marks. Still provides great head though. I told her she may not want to hang out with Britney.

    Speaking of Britney, had any one seen the small talkative Britney that always hung around the laundry mat recently? I have not spotted her since early winter.

  4. #3317

    Dead on North Yesterday

    Was on North Yesterday around 13:00.

    All I saw was a Tranny near Jakes Deli. Strung out, unshaven.

    OMG. There are people who pay for that.

  5. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    And, other than giving seniors the opportunity to bash non-seniors (yet he is a senior, even), the down side to posting what times of day are slow is? Just like different people posting the same experiences with a particular provider shows consistency on the part of the provider, letting the group know when activity is light can be a help. Seniors are quick to jump down a non-senior's throat and scream RTFF. "When are good times to hit the stroll?" "We ain't telling you sh!t, you lazy newbie a$$! RTFF! All the information you need is there!"

    Does it increase his post count? Sure. Is it totally useless information? Not as much as a lot of other posts I've seen over the years.
    That's exactly whatI was trying to accomplish. I could give a shit about post counts. Years back hunting was very good early in the morniing, now not so good durinv the weekdays. Sat and Sunday mornings make a good hunt.

  6. #3315
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Sleep in and save your time and gas. How about reporting just when you score?
    And, other than giving seniors the opportunity to bash non-seniors (yet he is a senior, even), the down side to posting what times of day are slow is? Just like different people posting the same experiences with a particular provider shows consistency on the part of the provider, letting the group know when activity is light can be a help. Seniors are quick to jump down a non-senior's throat and scream RTFF. "When are good times to hit the stroll?" "We ain't telling you sh!t, you lazy newbie a$$! RTFF! All the information you need is there!"

    Does it increase his post count? Sure. Is it totally useless information? Not as much as a lot of other posts I've seen over the years.

  7. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotorcold  [View Original Post]
    Was out again this morning around 6. Once again nothing. Going back down there late aftrrnoon.
    Sleep in and save your time and gas. How about reporting just when you score?

  8. #3313

    Undesirables

    I just have ask? Did you guys see all these random guys walking and loitering on the S loops? I was looking for a dream over the last few days in the very early am and all I saw were mostly sketchy, ratchet and opportunistic looking AA. There was two guys on L and 13 at the bus stop hanging about around 2-3 am. Another one about two or three blocks up walking back and fourth all obvious? An it was the same story on G between 13-23. Just random AA men walking / hanging about. Probably plotting (At least this is what I think? To rob or hurt the reg SW? Or even bust in on our dream, and committ GTA OR WORSE? You never know these days? They could be would be pimps, but when they were roaming around, the loops were dead, it seemed like a ghost town. I prefer to dream in the early am but this aggressive loitering is keeping the SW, I think, walking the loops in the daytime and during pm hours? I observed this over the last 4-5 days. An I'm not racist I have seen Latinos and white men walking and even soliciting On the S loop before; SW were still out and about, but they were not out when it got "dark" after 1 am. Who else noticed this?

    Stay safe guys.

  9. #3312

    Jennifer on 6th

    I picked Jennifer up on 6th about 2 AM. We agreed on services and price and headed to my room.

    In the room she cleaned up and came out of the bathroom. She had marks on her arms that looked like magic marker. She said she was at the hospital and they had electrodes all over her. Based on spacing and other things it could have been true.

    We settled in for a long DATY session interrupted by some quality BBBJ. I suited up and did mish and CG and back to mish for finish. She offered a oral finish if I wanted it.

    Absolutely no rush.

    She went back in the bathroom and really scrubbed and when she came out the marks on her arm and chest were gone.

    She has digits that do not work. She said she would get that bill paid and wanted to have more people call her and spend less time on the streets. So if you want to try this pm me. Seniors in good standing only.

  10. #3311
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "Today marked the third day in a row I have seen Jennifer walking south on 6. Sadly, she was wearing the same cloths. I imagine no shower was involved either. I passed again. I had just finished a sort of a rushed BJ from tattooed angel. She did the job. I don't care to linger anyway.
    Is this the same red-head Jennifer that used to hang around the notel motels by the airport?

  11. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotorcold  [View Original Post]
    Didthe south loop this morning around 615 am. Nothing absolutely nothing. Will try later this afternoon.
    Was out again this morning around 6. Once again nothing. Going back down there late aftrrnoon.

  12. #3309

    Jennifer

    "Today marked the third day in a row I have seen Jennifer walking south on 6. Sadly, she was wearing the same cloths. I imagine no shower was involved either. I passed again. I had just finished a sort of a rushed BJ from tattooed angel. She did the job. I don't care to linger anyway.

  13. #3308

    Active night

    Didn't have much time but couldn't resist a run through the South Loop around 11 30. One older WSW in the lower digits on G; 3 BSW in 2 blocks on the Upper Digits. The first was heavy but huge tits; the second on the other side of the street was about average build and a block later a very hot looking spinner in tight jeans and a crop top. She looked TGTBT. I was going to do a loop around for a second look but an unnoticed LEO a block behind me whipped a hard u-turn when we were several blocks past them and I knew the night wasn't going to end well for someone. Just headed straight out. Still the most action I've seen in a while.

  14. #3307

    Loop

    Didthe south loop this morning around 615 am. Nothing absolutely nothing. Will try later this afternoon.

  15. #3306
    Thank you CrackerJack.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    Welcome Derka! Not sure who is trying to put "1 and 1 together" or even what the hell that means, but welcome. After reading your previous posts it does seem a fresh start is a good idea considering you didn't report on any ladies at your last location. The best way to get off to a good start here is to read the forum. I read back 50 pages when I started. That will tell you the areas to hunt. Then go out, follow all the mongering rules to keep yourself safe, pick up the ladies you like, and give us a full detailed report. After you report on several, giving some info on what you saw on unsuccessful hunts is acceptable as well. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape