Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,481 to 24,495 of 32161
-
06-08-14 20:37 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 278000 - Hailan
Decided to check out the new rotation and was not disappointed. Hailan met me at the door and my CC experience after my self requested shower was very enjoyable and slightly above par.
Hailan is a taller provider whom is thicker than your average see girl, but not in a bad way. She had ample assets and for lack of a better term her body is hot. The solid numbers continue at this establishment. She wasn't overly enthusiastic, but her routine is solid. Hailan is currently providing in Herndon. (face / body / attitude / service).
Hailan: 7/8/7/8.
Seniors as always PM as needed.
Zhuxi.
-
06-08-14 20:17 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 278Fc3
LOL. Love the abbreviation Novacane.
-
06-08-14 08:52 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 1959Cap Massagi again
Saw E-a there, mid 40's nice body, 6 face. Told her I liked my ass rubbed and she complied. Said on the table behind me and went to work. She gave a nice rub back there for pop1. Clean up and back to massaging rest of legs etc. Asked her to rub asso again LOL and she was nice about that too and started again for #2. Over all a nice visit for a 100. That's 59 plus 41. Although more than Cali by far, still a bargain for the shit hole we call NOVA.
God I miss the old days back in DC where every K mama did all for 160
PC out.
-
06-07-14 20:20 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 67Yea, I agree. I didn't mean the 'nothing special' as a major negative against them. I think they hit a great niche. I had a itch that needed scratching, wanted to venture away from FC3 for a change but didn't want to drop. 8+. 6 tip at seven or many others that are much the same.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Definately hit the spot. I've had better massages but unlike some places you at least get a massage there and the girl was very pleasant. She did leave the room 4 or 5 times for about a minute each time so I was watching the clock to see if she'd short me but we went a minute or two over and then after all was done she even sat there and chatted a bit.
Not a place I'd hit up every weekend (I think I was last there in February or March). But every now and then they are what the doctor ordered! The girls I've had there aren't as young / cute as FC3 but they aren't dogs either. I'd say they are pretty much your average AMP girl.
-
06-07-14 14:22 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 1991I agree about nothing special, but still the lowest $ around
In terms of the house fee, the special is anywhere from 10 to 30 less than most AMPs. Also, IMHO, the house fee has little to do with the overall experience as it's really about your masseuse. I've seen plenty of crappy therapists at places which charge 80 or 90 per hr for the house. So, while I agree Relax is nothing special, it will scratch that certain itch at a relatively bargain rate.
Originally Posted by NovaCane
[View Original Post]
In each of my visits I've gotten the special, had a decent oil massage and wasn't shorted on time, but I guess it just depends on the masseuse. Of course, if you have a fave at another place with whom you have good chemistry and she allows you lots of extra privileges, you should definitely take advantage of that relationship.
Bottom line for me is that I don't go out of my way to make a trip to Relax but I'm glad it's there as it's a pretty reliable lower-cost option when I'm in that kind of mood. Of course, if Ewa ever returns, I'll be the guy camping outside their front door!
-
06-06-14 19:06 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 67Relax Center
I was there last weekend and got the sport massage and they did exactly that. Try to upsell to the $60 and saying the 49 has no oil. I stuck with the 49 but they never used oil for the massage. I had read previous reports that said they used it anyway but no such luck for me.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
The massage was ok, nothing special. The girl wasn't bad looking. I'd give her a 6, maybe 6. 5.
At the end of the massage I made a mental note to get her name but then we got talking and talked for a while after the massage and I forgot about it and didn't remember until I was driving away. There was another.
-
06-06-14 10:52 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 1991Thanks for the info
Also confirmed via PM that, while Nikki works in the same complex as Tara, they're on opposite sides of the place. And it's a big complex so it doesn't surprise me that they don't know each other but just wanted to be sure. Guess I'll have to give Nikki a try soon.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
Thanks again, happy hunting and stay safe!
-
06-06-14 10:33 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 433Nikki doesn't seem to know who Tara is.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-14 10:17 #7673Senior Member

Posts: 433There are reports on the other site. Typical Korean massage joint.
Originally Posted by DonkeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-14 22:42 #7672Senior Member

Posts: 206Mei redux
Visited Mei for a second time last week. As on my first visit, my provider was significantly younger and better looking than usual--and again fresh off the boat with very limited English. Standard services and rates apply, although I was able to seduce her into letting me go down on her. I always hope that one of them will return the favor, but they never do. "No sex", she explained, while yanking my wank.
-
06-05-14 22:37 #7671Senior Member

Posts: 206Wellness
I visited this place a couple of weeks ago, but drew a different provider. She wasn't bad looking in her standard-issue Chinese frumpy sweats. She also provided a very good therapeutic massage. Required some prompting for the finish, which was delivered with skill but without enthusiasm. She recoiled when I suggested she might want to take off her shirt. I was just trying to be considerate.
Originally Posted by BashfulBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-14 21:09 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 1991An even better value
Is the 49/ hr sports massage deal for 2 hands. With std finish and. 4 tip, your total damage is less than $.
Originally Posted by DonkeyKing
[View Original Post]
As far as the therapists are concerned, they vary but I've seen a couple of attractive ladies there. You might need to visit a couple of times to know who is worth seeing and once you have a couple of faves make sure you get their schedules and their digits so you can confirm when they're working.
Also, whoever is at the front desk will try to talk you out of the special by saying it's a "no oil" massage. That's complete BS because, as soon as the masseuse starts doing her thing, it becomes like every other AMP massage you've ever had. Be polite but don't let her upsell you because the only difference is that the house fee is less and your masseuse doesn't care so much about that. Just be sure to tip her appropriately and she'll be happy.
-
06-05-14 14:30 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 44Herndon Therapy
Once again, went into Herndon Therapy. Initially, when I walked in, the older skinny lady w / short hair greeted me. I asked for CoCo. She stated that CoCo is w / a customer right now. I told her that I would come back. So I did come back, and CoCo provided wonderful services.
-
06-05-14 10:30 #7668Senior Member

Posts: 44New World (Herndon)
I notice that this place advertises a lot. And I haven't seen any reports on this in a while, any intel besides the same ol' same ol' older, unattractive providers?
-
06-05-14 10:23 #7667Senior Member

Posts: 44Relax. Hunter Mill
I ventured into Relax on Hunter Mill to take them up on their 4 hands massage for $100.
The massage was very good, so this was a good deal for $100 to have a 4 hands massage. However, the providers, IMHO, were not attractive at all. The one is much older, and the younger provider is more plump and just not attractive to look at.
They still provided typical NoVa finish. I left. 6 tip w / no complaints. So not a bad price for 4 hands, too bad they're not younger and better looking.












Reply With Quote



