Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 23,986 to 24,000 of 33433
-
06-07-14 20:39 #9448Senior Member

Posts: 84I can't figure out why anyone even tries to do anything in Sharonville. Hasn't it been posted about enough and there been enough issues with it?
Originally Posted by Alicia4567
[View Original Post]
Sure some good looking gals have popped up on BP, but when I see their location as Sharonville, I just ignore it. Not even remotely worthwhile.
-
06-07-14 18:59 #9447Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Leo!
Not sure where to post this info. A friend of mine went to have a dream at a motel in Sharonville. Well since it was his first dream with this girl he went early just to check things out. As he sat in his car he watched a police officer leave the room he was supposed to be going into. The officer got into a van in the lot somehwere! My friend took off and didn't even bother to text or call her back. He deleted her info and moved on. This was a motel in Sharonville! For any extra info you ll have to PM me. Please spread the word.
-
06-07-14 18:37 #9446Senior Member

Posts: 71Tried to have a dream with Leah
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...un-23/14540447
I think she post on here also.
After delaying 30 minutes on me, she tells me where to go. As I get there, nothing, no calls no more texts nothing.
Avoid this monger.
-
06-07-14 18:34 #9445Senior Member

Posts: 71Had dream with Allie
Very petitie, always clean and fits me in on last minutes notices all the time.
She goes by something else on here now, not sure what it is.
Would recommend and I am a regular with her.
-
06-07-14 08:11 #9444Senior Member

Posts: 328Tori
I totally concur with the review.
Originally Posted by Harpo2u
[View Original Post]
After some scheduling difficulties, I was able to set a day and time that was mutually convenient. From there, my experience was very similar. Extremely thoughtful and professional- unlike most. Very customer service oriented and focused.
Definitely will repeat.
-
06-06-14 23:05 #9443Senior Member

Posts: 269Follow Your Instinct
I had an appointment set up today with a provider whom I thought was going to treat me right. She's been good to me before, and if have defended her when others gave reviews I thought were unfair. Unfortunately, much to my disappointment, she stalled me a half hour when I arrived on time. Then, after texting me to come in, immediately texted back and said, "hold on, maintenance is right outside my door. " Then no contact. I was feeling that spidey sense tingle, and so I decided to roll on. Amazing. Just as I pulled out, her Uncle pulled into the lot. I didn't stay to chat.
I hope her uncle was just driving through to check on things. I don't wish her any problems. But I don't want to visit with him, either. And I was feeling like my provider friend might be double booking. Usually that's why they make you wait in the parking lot.
Fortunately, I can always rely on some providers to be professional. I called Petra.
I had thought of calling Pet before I ever called the other girl, but with her recent issues, I wanted to give the other girl the business. I should have gone with my instincts. Petra was available, and I was quickly in her quiet, clean, safe incall. I hadn't seen her for a while. Man, she is stunning! And her skills only get better. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but she satisfies me on every level like few women can.
I hope my other friend has enough business. She'll be doing without mine for a while. If I'm in that area again soon, I'll call Pet again. And again. And OMG again.
Thwack!
-
06-06-14 17:14 #9442Senior Member

Posts: 71HoneyPie BnG
Had a nice lunchtime BnG with HoneyPie the other day.
Clean HoneyPie and place.
Thanks.
-
06-06-14 10:00 #9441Senior Member

Posts: 94Sydney2
Thanks for the clarification! I've had my eye on her, but that review had me a bit dubious. It. Seems bad reviews are one of two things, finally honest or someone had an agenda. Seems like # 2 for this one, or like you said, reviewed the wrong girl.
Originally Posted by HuntLadys29
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-14 22:09 #9440Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 126Hot damn!
Cards1.
I had a wonderful time hope we can meet for a date again you are a great man with many talents.
Glad you had fun as did I.
Sexylexi69.
Xoxox.
Originally Posted by Cards1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-14 18:58 #9439Regular Member

Posts: 3Felicia is wonderful!
I set up a dream with Felicia (fantasyfancy here) a few days in advance. She got back to me and we were able to arrange everything in time. Her donations were very reasonable and she has a full menu! We had greek for lunch and I had her select whatever position was most comfortable (her on top). She was also very friendly to the few requests I had with no questions asked! (they are personal, so if you really want to know, pm me).
She brags about her oral skills, which I would agree with. She even spits while she's doing it! DATY and DATO was very nice, and she was responsive to it.
Afterwards we hung out and watched COPS (ironically). There was no rush, and I was able to relax. She is also very easy to talk to, and I was surprised at what we had in common!
The first thing I noticed is that she is strikingly tall. I like that and it suits her perfectly. She has a great ass and perky nipples. I will definitely visit again!
-
06-05-14 18:47 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 305Sydney
Agree with you, she's good looking and great skills.
Originally Posted by HuntLadys29
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-14 18:44 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 305ForurEyesOnly
Had the pleasure and what a pleasure. Oral skills = 9, followed directions and got into it, Mounted her from behind because I wanted to see her nice ass in the air, and she made a 50 yo geezer pop twice! Very rare for me. Really got into the touching, caressing, and kissing, stroking, sucking, and yes fucking. Her and Alicia are my FAVs. Over all 9. 5 ! Looks like her pics and she is a hot 40 something.
-
06-05-14 16:41 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 128Sexylexi 69 a great MILF
I dreamt of Sexylexi69 twice within the past week. Her new in call location is in a very nice residential neighborhood about 10 minutes from downtown or about 5 minutes off rt. 50. The experience of was absolutely GFE. Lexi really seems to enjoy DATY however this was also on the menu, LFK, DFK, MISH, CG, BBBJ and CFS. She was very clean and fresh and just a fantastic time. Like I said her menu seems quite open except for Greek and BBFS. I really can't wait to have another dream with her. For the price Sexylexi is a real gem.
Be Safe.
-
06-05-14 12:26 #9435Forum Advertiser

Posts: 10Thank you even though the notice was short I still had a great time and the next time will be alot better. You was great. Thanks again.
Xoxoxox Always Honey xoxoxox.
Originally Posted by Gatty23
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-14 11:54 #9434Senior Member

Posts: 1386Lazy me
I have 2 reports one happened about a week ago saw TnP I saw a bad review or report on her but my experience was just the opposite I opt for my usual hhr and I sprung for a room total cost 103. And change she did her thing really got into daty clean girl who looks way better than her photos and the giner was oh so tight. For what I like to do she was great I didn't sample BJ skills not really into that. Would I repeat probably so may girls to choose from it will most likely be down the line, but for somebody that hasn't tried her before I say go for it.
Sydney Moore: About a month or so ago somebody posted a very negative report on her regarding her looks, particularly her body, if I'm not mistaken they said she was lumpy, I don't think they saw the Sydney Moore I saw or this girl went on an amazing physical fitness program, because the chick I saw had a banging body, the set up was pretty easy since I've never seen her before she had me shoot her a pm after that met her at her incall, location was easy to get to her room was nice and clean no smoke smell. She met me at the door with thigh highs and bra, no panties. Man this woman has an ass to die for she definitely has a BIB (Body Is Bangin) . The only drawback to the session was a phone kept ringing it wasnt her phone, it was my phone, I had a very hectic few days at home and work so I kind of rushed myself thru the session, man I hate that and I want to apologize to Ms. Moore. But she is definitely great in bed very vocal got into daty only did mish but that was due to my time constraints the next time we get together I want to view that apple bottom as she so correctly calls it from the back doggy style. Would I repeat yes. She is a very nice lady pretty face and bangin body what's not to come back for. HL29.









Reply With Quote






