Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9205
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 339

    My vibrator is turned way up! Cum feel my wetness!

    Hey there all my rock hard throbbing men toys! Cum have all your dirty dreams cum true! Want a sexy vixen love daty just the thought of you tasting my soaking wet sweet treat between my thighs makes me tense with sensation overload! For a sexy fun dream with passionate DF LF kisses and a massage with th e tender touch of a true GFE spinner cum see sassy! I'm in Northern Cincinnati! I have NO discretion cum one cum all. I'll hypnotize you with my luscious long Brunette hair, my petite body with hour glass hips and legs that you will love kissing! One look in my big browneyes and you will be tripping over your clothes right into my bed. I love to fulfill your fantasy being the innocent girl next door with a girl gone wild side! Google # for glowing reviews!

    Menu: Always full of the best experiences and open minded! Role-playing light BDSM vanilla.

    Expectations: your ATF, discreet, disease & drug free clean environment. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make our date better I love to please! Guarantee you my full attention<3.

    Note to you: please have 2 references in / out of area. NO explicit questions, Please give me 30 min to respond!

    100-HHCFS.

    150-HCFS or 180-H erotic nuru CFS.

    Muti hours can have the choice of a nice hot bubbly Jacuzzi room I also offer naughty BDSM.

    Sheduale: due to having to tend to family summer time!

    Mon-Fri: 6 a. M-6 p. M ish depending on situation I can make exceptions with day / times, also I offer out calls with a travel donation from Mon-Sun! PLEASE don't be discouraged I'm always wet and willing!

    (513) 373-0963 email sassy. Silky at yahoo. My website is super hott! Com http: sasssexy. Callgirlfiles. Com /.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  


  2. #9204
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 10

    Wonderful Wednesday

    Hi guys I'm a fresh face that you should give a spin (near I-275 and Gilmore Road).

    I'm 24,5'2" 120 lbs (and I carry of lot of that weight up top with natural DDs for your pleasure). Although I'm new, I'm eager to please (yes, I believe a person should have a job they love). Although I'm small, you'll find that I'm a firecracker in bed. I'm a people person and love meeting new people.

    Now, let's see if I can get all the abbreviations right. I'm very into foreplay including LFK, DFK, BBBJ, and DATY (highly responsive to this). When it comes to full on action, I do BBBJCIM, CFS, and MPOPs in every position you can imagine (I even do the greek thingy for the right price). Clearly there's a demand for it, but I do NOT do bareback. Please forgive me, but I do not see black guys either.

    Obviously I need to prove myself and build up my customer base, so I'm running introductory specials). I'm usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you can see me for $115 hr, $80 hhr, $60 blow and go. On Wednesday, however, I have a special commitment that will be keeping me busy from 5 am to 11 am, so I'll be unavailable during those hours. I'm also up for overnights if the price is right. I think you'll find that these are some of the best rates you'll see here.

    Feel free to call or text me 513-341-8511. I know how important your time is, so if I don't answer, it's because I'm focused on providing the service you would expect if you were with me. I will get back to you in a timely manner. And, if we have an appointment, you can set your watch by my punctuality.

    Come give me a try and I'll bet I see you more than once!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20140531_213226.jpg‎   IMG_20140531_213310.jpg‎   IMG_20140531_213614.jpg‎   IMG_20140531_213420.jpg‎   IMG_20140531_213432.jpg‎  


  3. #9203

    I love early bird worms

    I'm exactly what you need and what you have been lacking.

    I have excellent powrs of persuasion and honestly who can resist a pregnant sex fiend begging to be touched.

    I play early and even later and as reviews have stated I am in full bloom.

    I have a hunger that surpasses food and I'm sure somebody can urge my hunger.

    So give me a call or text 513-703-6937.

    Early bird 6 am to 2 pm.

    Hh50 f hr 90.

    Half hr 75.

    Full hour 120.

    Available all hours for your delight and desire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baby bump.jpg‎   Silk_8.jpg‎   Silk_21.jpg‎   Silk_20.jpg‎   Silk_17.jpg‎  


  4. #9202

    Hump Day!

    So cum on gentlemen cum HUMP me. Are you ready to cum and DIVE in the pool of complete pure pleasure and fun. I promise you will leave wanting more of me! It will be a ride you will soon not forget! I am hot, horny, and ready to play!

    The ride is in a nice candle lit relaxing environment where I offer warm washcloths to clean you off with or even a nice hot shower afterwards where I can join you and we can play some more! I love water sports! I hope you do too because, I enjoy getting you wet with my juice of desire!

    Call, text, email, or pm today for the ride of your life. Oh yeah don't forget I now offer Prostate Massage and Edging for more tempting pleasure. With a wonderful GFE time as well. No clock t be seen. I can't stand for our time together to be interrupted!

    New first time riders have your references ready and we can play in the pool together right away.

    513-965-1848.

    Oneonlystormy at gmail. Com.

    I love my JOB.

    Stormy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0777_02.jpg‎   2014-05-27 22.17.05.jpg‎   2014-05-27 22.10.43.jpg‎  

  5. #9201

    A real wet dream!

    Hello gentlemen my name is Sarah. I am outgoing and fun. I love making a man very good. I have great reviews but see for yourself. I have long sexy legs an ass you'll love to grab. I have long brunette hair and a pretty face. I have pesky be cup breasts. I have great oral skills.

    I don't do Greek or BBFS. I do outcall mostly or blow and go. I am very discreet so no worries.

    Call. Txt or email prefer. Txt.

    New number till I get my phone back on.

    513-550-9560.

    Sarahny28 at gmail. Com.

    Also I till end pics but I promise you won't be disappointed.

    Sweet sexy Sarah.

  6. #9200

    Tender soft kisses, tell me your wishes!

    Extra Sweet, Sexy, Sassy Ms. Nina ready to play! With an ever so kissable ass, thick juicy thighs & seductive blue eyes I have an intense passion to please! Sure to leave us both with smiles (513) 706-6107.

  7. #9199

    Hey lover boy, cum enjoy me and let me enjoy you

    Cum on over and get into Felicias mouth today, take my mouth and own it today I absolutely love to give oral it makes me soaking wet I love cof cum any were you want its your choice daddy don't leave my mouth lonely today. I'm tons of fun and love to please don't be shy tell me just how to please you and I will be sure to make your dream come true I'm the perfect mix of naughty and nice with the right amount of sugar and spice cum on over and try my special recipe don't keep me waiting boys I'm all alone and looking to bone hehehehe see ya soon. Love always ff. 859-982-8166! Look no further I'm the one to see.

    I have deals of the day you cannot beat this special is good Monday- Friday 40 blow and go 60 hhr 90 hr don't miss out on these prices. I love what I do and it shows I absolutely love oral giving and receiving. So come have some fun with me. * I need some help this week so if you stop by you will see how much I appreciate your help. * 859-982-8166* Won't let me post pics I have some on previous ads please look as I'm unable to send through the phone hope to see you soon. * Greek is on special today 80 hhr *.

    * back in Ky for your pleasure ft. Wright *.

  8. #9198
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 18

    Oxoxoxox

    Jessejanegfe. Gfefiles. Com.

    $HR.

    513-491-0501.

    The pic's are 100%.

    Book Monday-Friday.

  9. #9197
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 137

    Prepare to be amazed Bodyrubs by Madelynn 513-494-6559

    I am seductive and passionate.

    I am highly creative, skilled, unpretentious and devoted to pleasing.

    I am well educated, intelligent and mature.

    I have been very blessed to be able to pass for several years younger than I really am because I take care of myself by eating well, sleeping well, and enjoy fitness.

    I am 5'3, 130 pounds, nice 34 see's, soft golden skin, nice curves, full lips, and bright green eyes.

    I'm classy, not trashy, so treat me with respect and no explicit language please.

    A bodyrub / bodyslide is very much like nuru massage, I have formal training in massage and offer a spectacular finish.

    It is an incredible experience that will awaken sensations all over your body.

    Imagine having your body slide against my naked body, slick and wet from heated, unscented oil.

    Imagine the sound of moaning, you and I, as we both enjoy the sweetness of sliding our bodies against each other, while my hands caress, tease, and work away any tension, from head to toe.

    Hot. Sexy. Wet.

    I offer erotic sessions at my residence. I just moved in so I don't have everything yet, but it's clean, and secure, and safe.

    I am not super cheap, nor crazy expensive. I am always freshly showered, dressed sexy, with candlelight and relaxing music and I never rush you because it's a mutually satisfying experience. I prefer sessions between 11 am and 8 pm but can accommodate any time 24 hours a day if requested with enough notice.

    I prefer text and email, I rarely answer the phone nor do I check voicemails very often.

    *If you talk to me crazy / text me crazy-say anything vulgar, explicit, disrespectful, rude, graphic I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND, please do not do this, whether it is our first communication or we have an appointment and you have already driven three hours to see me-if I feel that my safety whether that be physically, emotionally, or legal-is in any jeopardy, I will CEASE ALL FURTHER COMMUNICATION AND / OR ACTIVITY. I have absolutely NO trouble getting business, so I do not need to see anyone who doesn't understand this. Thank you so much! I would hate to see you on here saying that "I stood you up. " Cool? I have a no "NO" list. This should cover most questions, right? SImply TEXT me what time you would like and if you would like hh or hour. I will respond if it is possible for me within an hour or two. If I get your message after that, I don't want to get you in trouble or whatever so I probably won't. Keep in mind I may be asleep (I do this 6-8 hours a day) I may be in a session which could be half hour to two hours and I NEVER touch my phone during a session because its all about you when we are together.

    Bodyrubs.

    80 hhr, 120 hr.

    Outcall is an option for hour minimum with a 30 travel fee. (150).

    4 hands are available with Cha Cha.

    150 hhr 200 hr.

    Tips are very much appreciated but not mandatory.

    I look forward to seeing you soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpg‎  

    image.jpg‎  

  10. #9196

    Let The Good Times Roll!

    All Your ATF'S are available today! Cat, Juliette, Allison, Melea, Jennavecia, And Taylor. Lots Of Fun!

    The lineup for Tuesday:

    Melea- 11 am to 10 pm. (Nky Incall or Outcall). Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr (outcall may be more).

    Cat. 11 am to 6 pm. (Eastside Cincy) Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr.

    Jennavecia- 4 pm to late. Outcalls only. Rate 200 hr 275/90 min 350/2 hr (Outcall).

    Allison. 10 am to 10 pm. (Northern Cincy). Rates are 80/ hhr 130/ hr 200/90 min 250/2 hrs.

    Juliette. 11 am-9 pm. (Nky). Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr.

    Taylor. 12-8 pm. (Northern Cincy). Rates are 125/ hhr 200/ hr 275/90 min 350/2 hr.

    Rydeer. Off. (Nky). Rates are 80/ hhr 130/ hr 200/90 min.

    Melea.

    She is gorgeous 24 years old 5'4' 110 lbs 34 B breasts with great personality and Playboy looks! Cannot tell or feel she has been a provider for over a year! So tight.

    NON-hotel incall. Full GFE menu of DT, BBBJCIM, DATY, LFK, CFS, MPOP.

    Cat.

    Cat is 21 years old, 5'3' 105 lbs spinner, 34 B Breasts, tan complexion with blonde / pink hair. Very sweet and fun! Petite body and the perfect spinner if that's your style! Perfect blend of Naughty and Nice!

    True GFE and full menu of BBBJCIM, DATY, DFK, CFS, MPOPS is on the menu! Great personality, attitude and Reviews! She will be your ATF!

    Jennavecia.

    Jennevecia is rare fresh out of HS 19 year old with the skills of a seasoned provider 5'5' 120 lbs spinner body 32 B breasts. Light brown / dirty blonde hair. Green eyes. A few tasteful tats.

    She offers GFE with DFK. DATY. BBBJCIMWS. CFS. MPOPS. DT. New pics are on the website and I have a few face pics I can send. All fun and not a clock watcher. Loves to please!

    Allison.

    Allison is Nattigfe original name and she is 21 years old 5 foot 2 with brown hair blue eyes 120 lbs 36 C breasts. Has great reviews and is ATF for some of you as a Independent!

    She offers total GFE with DFK. DATY. BBBJCIMWS. CFS. MPOPS. DT. Her pics are on the website with new ones to come. True sweetheart that I am here to support and improve. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

    Juliette.

    Juliette is that midwestern lady that just loves to please. Perfect attitude with sweet personality who is lots of fun! She is 27 years old, 6 foot with brown hair and green eyes 140 lbs 36 C breasts. Clean disease and drug free.

    Her menu is full of all the fun! Total GFE with DFK (Loves to kiss), DATY, DT, BBBJCIMWS, CFS, MPOPS. Her pics are on the website with a few private ones to my closest friends! Available during the week. Day and Night!

    Taylor.

    Taylor is that High school hottie with the long legs you dreamed about everytime she walked by! She is 19 years old 5'8' blonde hair 120 lbs spinner body 32 B Breasts tasty daty and OMG did I say long sexy legs!

    Menu of all things cherished! Total GFE with DFK, yummy DATY, DT (loves getting it all way down), BBBJCIMWS, CFS, MPOPS. Not a clock watcher at all. Pics on the website and few more to my best friends!

    Rydeer.

    Rydeer is Back after a hiatus to get somethings in her life together. She is grateful to be back and wants to show everyone her improvements. She is 5'3' 135 lbs Blonde hair 34 C Breasts!

    Total GFE with DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS, MPOPS. Willing to work hard to make sure you satisfied. Her pics are back on the site. Book her now.

    Contact Info.

    Call / text / email me on here or my website to book appts. Mention USA to get preferred rates! Thanks for seeing any EE lady!

    859-409-4703 (text if you can) or www. Eloquentevenings. Escortfiles. Com Or email me at eloquentevenings at yahoo. Com.

  11. #9195
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132

    I'm Hot, I'm Wet, I'm Naked, and I'm all alone! Cum see me now!

    I'm sexy, young, fun and ready to get naked. I'm 23 years old with perky 36 be breasts, and an ass that you will love squeezing. I prefer older gentlemen and I love to please!

    I crave the excitement of meeting new people and enjoy all aspects of foreplay including LFK, DFK, CFS, BBBJ, DATY, and any fantasy you have. Just let me know and most likely I can make it happen! I also have a gift; I'm always wet!

    I have some of the best rates you will likely see on USA. Plus you get a great GFE experience at a low price. My current rates are 75 for hhr and 110 for the hour with an overnight special of 375.

    Call or text me (ACTUALLY my texts are acting up so calling is best until I get it figured out) at (859) 628-5996 (I prefer texts). Please be patient when contacting me. I am committed to focusing entirely on my visitors so I may not be able to get back to you right away. If you're contacting me for the first time, please provide 2 references so you can be verified.

    You won't be disappointed and I'm sure you'll be cumming back! XOXO.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	remmy16.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	324063Click image for larger version

Name:	remmy15.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	324064 Click image for larger version

Name:	new usa.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	324065.

  12. #9194

    Vanessa in Norern

    Vanessa.

    Available 9 am to 9 pm.

    19 yo spinner with big perfect tits!

    150/ hr.

    200/90 min.

    Lexxie.

    Available 9 am to 9 pm.

    West side Cincinnati.

    Residential in call.

    120/ hr.

    90/30 min.

    60/ be and g.

    (513) 703-8664.

  13. #9193
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 227

    Up Early and Ready to Play. Cum over and Join me in some hot erotic fun

    Hey Gentlemen Its Kristy from the Middletown area. I'm up and available to play. I'm hot wet anr ready all that's misssing is youm. , I'm ready to relieve you from all your stress and build up an make yoi feel the way a man deserves.

    I'm 5'2 115 lomg brown hair anf hazel eyes 34 bee and eager to please.

    100% Independant Clean and safe (incall and car date only).

    Pics available via text or email.

    65 hhr 90 hr 40 be and g.

    513-473-6921 (text preferred but not required.

    Sorry no bb or greek excluding BBBJ.

  14. #9192

    Tasteful Tuesday- Contest June 1- June 10 Win 2 Full Hours with me

    Gorgeous Gentlemen.

    Contest 6/1-6/10 winner announced 6/11. You can win 2 full free hours to enjoy me however you want.

    I am naked laying in my bed all by myself and need a man to join me so I can share my tastefully erotic talents. Foreplay is a delightful enhancement to life. I love it. GFE, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ cim / cof, PSE, Trips to Greece, Squirting, MPOPS, and much more. Come join me for all the excitement we can make.

    Extended and outcall dates available upon request.

    $40 BBBJ.

    $60 hhr. $75 Hhr Greek.

    $100 hr. $115 hr Greek.

    Pictures available via email or text.

    Call or text.

    (513) 371-1709.

    Join me in bed for sensations beyond imagination.

    Help me decide the Winning Man by showing me every reason or talent you have. 2 full hours free to do with me as you enjoy. Anything you want.

    XoXo Cassidy Crowne.

  15. #9191
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 143

    I am wet and Ready

    Check out the best rates and service in town.

    This special is for all the nice guys I met and haven't yet. Soon I will not be taking new clients so hop on this special, the lowest prices I ever had.

    I am hot and wet and waiting for you to cum, Normal rates are 40 for blow and go, 60 half and 80 an hour or would you rather pay a phony a $100.859-468-3675 I am minutes off I-75 in Cincinnati. I love giving my all my special friends attention and GFE. I love giving a nice wet sloppy BJ and have been told very good at it. I also have had lots of great reviews and everybody that has seen me does cum back again for more. Everybody who have seen me while having my special loved the service!

    Overnights if I have seen you before are $350.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails susan side.jpg‎   susan legs.jpg‎   susan b's.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape