Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4357

    Jenny

    Very new to this. First time trying my new hobby.

    Saw her for a BBBJ and it was good. 150 was a little steep but whatever. She was pretty cool chick. I could tell anything I wanted could be negotiated. Anything. And she is the girl in the pics. 150 was price for FS hh. I opted for the BBBJ finish because I didn't want to do any work. Would repeat. PM me if any questions.

    Hello gentlmen my name is jenny I love to have lots of fun and thrive off satisfying peoples needs. Very down to earth and open minded. Also I am the most exotic hispanic woman who love to party and will make you relaxed after a hot day. Photos 100% real and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

    NO explicit language and NO testing.

    Thank You.

    Jenny 8572465209.

    Out calls available.

    Poster's age: 22.

    • Location: Boston / Camb / Brook.

  2. #4356

    Anyone else hear about this?

    CL boston boston / camb / brook all personals casual encounters.

    Reply.

    X prohibited.

    Posted: seconds ago.

    Watch out for LE going after men looking for us. W4 m (Boston).

    This morning while driving to work I was listening to WBZ Radio AM 1030 for traffic reports. Then during one of the news segments the male newscaster said Boston is fed up with Prostitution and is now going after men posting ads on both Craigslist and BP. It said it was to begin this for 2 years? He stated they are no longer going to after the women but go after the men posting ads looking for women. My question is what about our 1st amendment rights? To get to the person or persons running these ads they would have to get a court order to get our actual email addresses that CL turns into a long alpha numeric number so that both parties can send messages back and forth without knowing the others actual email. Why would this search and dismiss take 2 years to accomplish? I would think that once the word is out everyone running these ads to stop overnight. 98 percent of what a guy receives back for a reply is SPAM trying to get the guy to join a bogus dating website. What about guys showing pics of their junk to seek other guys for male on male action? Are the Boston Police just going to go after Boston Men? What about men in the suburbs? Are they going to start this as of today or are they going to go back 6 months, 2 years? And get all the IPS addresses they can from CL to prosecute. If CL gave up my IPS or phone number, I would sue them for breaking privacy rules. Why don't the law makers go after a company like the former Foxboro Co. , now called IVENSYs and ask them to return all the people from India that took my job away from me and I wouldn't have so much time on my hands to go trolling for a massage to keep my piece of mind about being unemployed because I am guilty of being an American that was making to much money after years of service and got replaced by cheap labor?

    •do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

    Post I'd: 4503701513.

    Posted: seconds ago.

    Email to friend.

    &9829; best of.

  3. #4355

    Wild Brunette, Jayden, 786-423-5413 - Avoid

    Had a moment late in the work day, & on impulse went to someone convenient to me. Disappointing mistake. The brunette had a decent body, face was average to below. Donation was reasonable for the half (125), accommodation were one of the lower tier motels in Danvers area. She was okay for most of the session, but then started at about 20 minutes, saying "30 minutes just about up, you have to finish up. " Besides the rush, she was indifferent at that point. Not a winning combination. All in all a 5 for performance, and a 6 for appearance. When I left 3 other girls were waiting outside the room. Nice touch. Here is their ad on BP. To the surprise of no one, the pics are not the brunette I saw today. In fairness, I never really thought I'd be meeting the girl in the photos. I post them only for possible identification of them down the line, since alot of the girls reuse the fake photos. You have been warned.

    Http: boston. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / wild-bombshell-ready-to-make-you-errupt-w-pleasure-prime-playmate-bubble-butt-21/26588494.

    WILD BombSHELL. · READY To MaKe YoU ERRupT W / PleaSuRe &12299;PriME PlaYMaTe! Bubble Butt - 21.

    Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 2:56 PM.

    Hi Guys! I'm a experienced provider & I'd love to please you! I specialize in satisfying my customer in a relaxing environment with No Rush. Talented & sexy & I'm waiting for you! If you'd like a rememberable session from a professional provider whos goal is only to satisfy you then come let my seductiveness seduce you.

    I guarantee you'll love me!

    Jayden 786-423-5413.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: North Shore, Saugus Danvers incall.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	s4.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	324137Click image for larger version

Name:	s1.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	324136Click image for larger version

Name:	s6.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	324138 Click image for larger version

Name:	s7.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	324139.

  4. #4354

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo77  [View Original Post]
    I had trouble setting up with her. Rates? GFE?
    I have seen her a few times. She is young, cute, and has a really nice, soft body. No where near BBW, but not skinny. She is healthy, let's say.

    She has a great attitude, and seems to enjoy what she is doing. In terms of GFE, not sure because it truly is not my thing.

    Her rate was $ for the half, FS, CBJ, any position. Not interested in greek or anything GFE, so no intel on that.

    Will repeat.

  5. #4353

    Jessie is now Miley, 339-235-0950 AVOID

    Noticed Miley's ad on BP. Based on pics, she was formerly Jessie. Here is her current BP Ad as Miley.

    Http: boston. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / hey-fellas-I'm-miley-call-me-339-235-0950-19/26557695.

    Hey fellas I'm Miley CALL ME 339-235-0950 - 19.

    Hey fellas I'm Miley I'm 19 5'3 an weigh 120 pounds I have amazing curves an long dark hair I also have big blue eyes that can't be beat! I love to have a good time an love to laugh an make everything fun. But I'm very simple an easy to please. I'm looking for a great time are you?128069;128069;.

    &11088;65039;11088;65039;11088;65039;11088;65039;11088;65039;11088;65039;11088;65039;CALL ME RIGHT NOW 339-235-0950.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet with Jessie recently, but she kept wasting time. Wasted about 1 hour trying to see her. She kept saying that she would be down to show me in to her incall, but never did show. Wasted about 45 minutes to an hour with her song & dance.

    She was friendly enough on the phone. Quoted $140/ hh & $200/ hour. When I asked about mutual oral & swallowing, she stated that I would be happy but she couldn't respond directly to the question.

    Here are her ad & pics.

    http://boston. backpage. com/FemaleE...greplacement2}

    (NeW)★ GoReGoUs ★ 100% ReaL ItaLiaN * ★ PLaYmATe ★ ((Very Addicting! INCALLS ONLY! ! ! - 21.
    Posted: Monday, March 17,2014 4:59 PM.

    HI HANDSOME,

    I'm wild, hot, and ready to play.
    So give me a call. I'll be waiting for you!
    I love what I do, and I want to enjoy the time I have with you.
    I will give you an ultimate experience that you will never forget.
    I am 1 OO% independent, discreet, honest and real.
    You won't be disappointed!
    I'm the Real Deal! 5'4 130 lbs 34 C.
    JESSIE 857-261-3588.

    Poster's age: 21.

    Location: North Shore, Peabody / Danvers INCALLS ONLY.

  6. #4352

    Lena more is there

    Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a long time back in Burlington. No real complaints as I recall but nothing that made me want to return. Unless she has changed nothing more than HJ finish.
    YMMV but I went prepared and went the whole route, a bit heavy, I think can't remember, good attitude, big tits, worth a shot, wouldn't repeat because I like to shop around.

  7. #4351

    Ok but not interested in repeating

    I saw her once a long time back in Burlington. No real complaints as I recall but nothing that made me want to return. Unless she has changed nothing more than HJ finish.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for Lena for awhile but no reports on her. She has been on the north side and now south side of Boston. Anyone have anything on her?

    Http: massachusetts. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / spanishblack-student-for-sensual-body-rubs-ddd-incall-only-very-busty-36/4243106.

    Spanish / Black student for Sensual Body Rubs DDD / incall only very busty - 36.

    Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 12:05 PM.

    Hr. My 347-744-9392 My name is lena incalls in braintree today after 3 p. M. UNKNOWN / Blocked calls will not be answered and will automatically go to the spam folder. 35 and up please. Burlington. Please be over 36 years of age sensual BODyRUBS ONLY! Don't even ask for something other then what's listed here. MAssage, Deep Tissue, prostate massage. I am 5'7" 36 ddd-24- 38,very toned and all natural body. I am exotically mixed with black, spanish and blackfoot indian.

    I will give you a complete body massage with my handmade, all natural organic oils infused with essential oils. I provide a very personal experience. De-stress and get your mind clear for the work week ahead.

    Poster's age: 36.

    Location: Boston, Braintree -south shore mall.

  8. #4350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    She is well reviewed here

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for Lena for awhile but no reports on her. She has been on the north side and now south side of Boston. Anyone have anything on her?

    Http: massachusetts. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / spanishblack-student-for-sensual-body-rubs-ddd-incall-only-very-busty-36/4243106.

    Spanish / Black student for Sensual Body Rubs DDD / incall only very busty - 36.

    Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 12:05 PM.

    Hr. My 347-744-9392 My name is lena incalls in braintree today after 3 p. M. UNKNOWN / Blocked calls will not be answered and will automatically go to the spam folder. 35 and up please. Burlington. Please be over 36 years of age sensual BODyRUBS ONLY! Don't even ask for something other then what's listed here. MAssage, Deep Tissue, prostate massage. I am 5'7" 36 ddd-24- 38,very toned and all natural body. I am exotically mixed with black, spanish and blackfoot indian.

    I will give you a complete body massage with my handmade, all natural organic oils infused with essential oils. I provide a very personal experience. De-stress and get your mind clear for the work week ahead.

    Poster's age: 36.

    Location: Boston, Braintree -south shore mall.
    In short, good reviews not great, HJ only god rub, I have no personal exper.

  9. #4349

    Nuru Massage Petite? Any info

    On Backpage today Bodyrubs.

    Petite! Full, Body-Body, Nuru, Prostate - 28.

    Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 10:19 AM.

    Reply: click here.

    Petite! Full, Body-Body, Nuru, Prostate - 28.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Hello Boys! NO Double Booking, NO Rushing, No NonSense & NO False Advertising You will feel very comfortable w / Me! I am Licensed and offer All types of massage; *Happy Prostate, Body-Body and Mutual, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Nuru Special Please text (or call) 617-453-3708 Incall / Outcall.

    Milania.

    Poster's age: 28.

    • Location: Boston, Burlington / Boston / North Shore.

    • Post I'd: 25222161 boston.

    Thanks Candymann555.

  10. #4348

    Zack

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackLawrence  [View Original Post]
    What was the girls name who used to advertise on BP about a month or two ago. Around RT1 she was blond about 19 really pretty a few tats but everyone said she was asking like 450. I think she had a boyfriend who was telling her what to charge. Service reviews were not great? She used to have a picture of her bottomless at what looked like a modeling gig? Any help would be great.
    Sounds a little like Caroline but I'm not sure. Actually I think Caroline isn't blonde but the rest fits.

  11. #4347

    Any 411

    Been seeing this ad for Lena for awhile but no reports on her. She has been on the north side and now south side of Boston. Anyone have anything on her?

    Http: massachusetts. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / spanishblack-student-for-sensual-body-rubs-ddd-incall-only-very-busty-36/4243106.

    Spanish / Black student for Sensual Body Rubs DDD / incall only very busty - 36.

    Posted: Monday, June 2, 2014 12:05 PM.

    Hr. My 347-744-9392 My name is lena incalls in braintree today after 3 p. M. UNKNOWN / Blocked calls will not be answered and will automatically go to the spam folder. 35 and up please. Burlington. Please be over 36 years of age sensual BODyRUBS ONLY! Don't even ask for something other then what's listed here. MAssage, Deep Tissue, prostate massage. I am 5'7" 36 ddd-24- 38,very toned and all natural body. I am exotically mixed with black, spanish and blackfoot indian.

    I will give you a complete body massage with my handmade, all natural organic oils infused with essential oils. I provide a very personal experience. De-stress and get your mind clear for the work week ahead.

    Poster's age: 36.

    • Location: Boston, Braintree -south shore mall.

  12. #4346

    Bingo

    Wow you are good. That is the one I was thinking of Thanks for your help!

  13. #4345

    Amy / Ashland / Amber?

    I think it is Amy / Ashland, so I just copied a response to my inquiry about her on CL-CE, which Worm correctly I'd'd for me:

    Amy. Ashland / Amber.

    Worm, damn you're good. Thanks for the I'd. That makes perfect sense. I have actually responded to Amy / Ashland ad on BP, but never saw her because her prices are out of sinc with the services. The same tat is on her upper arm. It definitely is a match.

    She is reviewed on the oThER board. She has five (5) reviews with avgs of Appearance 6. 2, Performance 5. Based of that info, rate is $240 for HH, no kissing & only touch pussy on outside and CBJ.

    Here is her BP ad link:

    Http: boston. Backpage. Com / FemaleEsc. Ll-21/25180875.

    Appreciate your help, Worm.

    WormTown
    She's been reviewed here a bunch. Sweet girl, great body, good BJ and was open minded when I saw her months ago. Was overpriced then and is way overpriced now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackLawrence  [View Original Post]
    What was the girls name who used to advertise on BP about a month or two ago. Around RT1 she was blond about 19 really pretty a few tats but everyone said she was asking like 450. I think she had a boyfriend who was telling her what to charge. Service reviews were not great? She used to have a picture of her bottomless at what looked like a modeling gig? Any help would be great.

  14. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackLawrence  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl this weekend. First let me say her body and tits are off the charts her pictures are real. She has the hairiest kitty I have seen in a very long time surprisingly I did not mind it. And I'm not really into that. Its like a change up at a baseball game. You can't throw one every time but when you do it works. That was the good part. The bad part is the menu HJ only. I could live with it but not paying $ 4. Her attitude during the act was fine and she got me going. After she was not very friendly. Its too bad if she was a little nicer and acted like she gave a shit and expanded her service she would make a lot of money. She was so Hot though I am still thinking about that body.

    Http: boston. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / sicilianacolmbiana-beauty-boston-waterfront-incalls-21/25828137.
    Http: boston. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / sicilianacolmbiana-beauty-boston-waterfront-incalls-21/25828137.

    Is this the girl your talking about? I think my man blues got stood up by her, but anyways you paid $140 for a hand job? She did not offer anything else?

  15. #4343

    She could be a star if she was a good actress

    I saw this girl this weekend. First let me say her body and tits are off the charts her pictures are real. She has the hairiest kitty I have seen in a very long time surprisingly I did not mind it. And I'm not really into that. Its like a change up at a baseball game. You can't throw one every time but when you do it works. That was the good part. The bad part is the menu HJ only. I could live with it but not paying $ 4. Her attitude during the act was fine and she got me going. After she was not very friendly. Its too bad if she was a little nicer and acted like she gave a shit and expanded her service she would make a lot of money. She was so Hot though I am still thinking about that body.

    Http: boston. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / sicilianacolmbiana-beauty-boston-waterfront-incalls-21/25828137.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape