Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Mt Prospect board. Yun Spa has pretty good press currently. Many posts there. It's not too far from Schaumburg. Address info on Backpage, or Google it.
    I'm beginning to think this place is getting too much press. Just my two cents but we may want to agree to share info on this place via pm only.

    Stories remind me of the old Singapore.

  2. #12338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Variety is the spice of life

    Each ethnicity seems to be a little different, I hate to admit. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolians, Russians, Ukrainians, Latinas (Mexicans). And amazingly they all seem to have their own boundaries as we can all attest. Koreans and Russians seem to be ok with oral, but would not dream of kissing, but Chinese are the opposite, it seems. From my generation (Vietnam) I know many guys that just have block when it comes to Asians. Myself, I like the petite girls, and Chinese was easier to learn the Russian, Korean. Japanese, etc. But knowing some language is a big advantage.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I do own a Honda. But it's a Hotwheels version.

  3. #12337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    All Things Asian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vazooli  [View Original Post]
    OK, Ron. You've already established (over and over and over again) that you hate Asian women. Now you also hate Asian food. What's next? Architecture? Cars? The Asian carp?

    -Vazooli.
    I do own a Honda. But it's a Hotwheels version.

  4. #12336

    All things Asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I'll bet you'd get tired of Asian Cuisine if you had it everyday. This is one Cuisine I don't ever want to sample.
    OK, Ron. You've already established (over and over and over again) that you hate Asian women. Now you also hate Asian food. What's next? Architecture? Cars? The Asian carp?

    -Vazooli.

  5. #12335

    Dragon Boat Day

    Heads up. Today is a national holiday, Dragon Boat Day. The girls could be homesick. This is a good day to add a few bucks to the tip.

  6. #12334
    PM sent. What part of MI I travel there from time to time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RemoMask  [View Original Post]
    I came to Schaumburg on a last min official trip, couldn't plan any beforehand.

    First time in this area. Not sure if this the place to post.

    Any advice on AMP or nice ones near by area? Looking for rub / tug with HE and FS if available.

    Appreciate any help. I will be leaving tomorrow evening back to MI.

    PM if you feel its not the appropriate place.

    Hard times.

  7. #12333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Roselle Board

    Also, Roselle is the board where they post Schaumburg places. Based solely on reading, I would say those places are not as good. Golden Hands is well known, but seems to have mediocre comments lately. Maybe folks who have been to those places can provide better insight.

    Quote Originally Posted by RemoMask  [View Original Post]
    I came to Schaumburg on a last min official trip, couldn't plan any beforehand.

    First time in this area. Not sure if this the place to post.

    Any advice on AMP or nice ones near by area? Looking for rub / tug with HE and FS if available.

    Appreciate any help. I will be leaving tomorrow evening back to MI.

    PM if you feel its not the appropriate place.

    Hard times.

  8. #12332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Yun in Mt Prospect

    Check out the Mt Prospect board. Yun Spa has pretty good press currently. Many posts there. It's not too far from Schaumburg. Address info on Backpage, or Google it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RemoMask  [View Original Post]
    I came to Schaumburg on a last min official trip, couldn't plan any beforehand.

    First time in this area. Not sure if this the place to post.

    Any advice on AMP or nice ones near by area? Looking for rub / tug with HE and FS if available.

    Appreciate any help. I will be leaving tomorrow evening back to MI.

    PM if you feel its not the appropriate place.

    Hard times.

  9. #12331

    Schuamburg

    I came to Schaumburg on a last min official trip, couldn't plan any beforehand.

    First time in this area. Not sure if this the place to post.

    Any advice on AMP or nice ones near by area? Looking for rub / tug with HE and FS if available.

    Appreciate any help. I will be leaving tomorrow evening back to MI.

    PM if you feel its not the appropriate place.

    Hard times.

  10. #12330

    Elmhurst / Villa Park

    Two places out there, both near Rt 83 listed on CL.

    I was in the area and figured to sample them both. Yea both.

    Couldn't find neither and lack of info on the phone.

    The one in Elmhurst seemed to be in small building of doctors offices.

    The one in VP near car wash but couldn't locate.

    Anybody. ?

  11. #12329

    Elmhurst / Villa Park

    Two places out there, both near Rt 83 listed on CL.

    I was in the area and figured to sample them both..yea both.

    Couldn't find neither and lack of info on the phone.

    The one in Elmhurst seemed to be in small building of doctors offices.

    The one in VP near car wash but couldn't locate.

    Anybody ...?

  12. #12328

    RE: No Money, NO Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    "Applies to all women"How true...LOL.
    Ha Ha! You are so correct. Send even your wife and or girlfriend out to work instead of you, and see how long they stick around...

  13. #12327
    LOL, hopefully not because she is not worth a car!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps the car was a tip from one of us? Hey let's keep the standard prices firm!!

  14. #12326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Asian Cuisine.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Asian Cuisine is good!
    I'll bet you'd get tired of Asian Cuisine if you had it everyday. This is one Cuisine I don't ever want to sample.

  15. #12325

    Right

    LOL, Asian Cuisine is good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for a business to invest in. But I'd probably end up eating my profits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape