Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,691 to 27,705 of 40027
-
06-02-14 13:28 #12337Senior Member

Posts: 3481All Things Asian.
I do own a Honda. But it's a Hotwheels version.
Originally Posted by Vazooli
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-14 12:41 #12336Senior Member

Posts: 139All things Asian?
OK, Ron. You've already established (over and over and over again) that you hate Asian women. Now you also hate Asian food. What's next? Architecture? Cars? The Asian carp?
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-Vazooli.
-
06-02-14 03:10 #12335Senior Member

Posts: 143Dragon Boat Day
Heads up. Today is a national holiday, Dragon Boat Day. The girls could be homesick. This is a good day to add a few bucks to the tip.
-
06-01-14 09:59 #12334Senior Member

Posts: 376PM sent. What part of MI I travel there from time to time.
Originally Posted by RemoMask
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-14 00:59 #12333Senior Member

Posts: 1255Roselle Board
Also, Roselle is the board where they post Schaumburg places. Based solely on reading, I would say those places are not as good. Golden Hands is well known, but seems to have mediocre comments lately. Maybe folks who have been to those places can provide better insight.
Originally Posted by RemoMask
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-14 00:55 #12332Senior Member

Posts: 1255Yun in Mt Prospect
Check out the Mt Prospect board. Yun Spa has pretty good press currently. Many posts there. It's not too far from Schaumburg. Address info on Backpage, or Google it.
Originally Posted by RemoMask
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-14 23:58 #12331Senior Member

Posts: 128Schuamburg
I came to Schaumburg on a last min official trip, couldn't plan any beforehand.
First time in this area. Not sure if this the place to post.
Any advice on AMP or nice ones near by area? Looking for rub / tug with HE and FS if available.
Appreciate any help. I will be leaving tomorrow evening back to MI.
PM if you feel its not the appropriate place.
Hard times.
-
05-31-14 17:42 #12330Senior Member

Posts: 223Elmhurst / Villa Park
Two places out there, both near Rt 83 listed on CL.
I was in the area and figured to sample them both. Yea both.
Couldn't find neither and lack of info on the phone.
The one in Elmhurst seemed to be in small building of doctors offices.
The one in VP near car wash but couldn't locate.
Anybody. ?
-
05-31-14 17:08 #12329Senior Member

Posts: 223Elmhurst / Villa Park
Two places out there, both near Rt 83 listed on CL.
I was in the area and figured to sample them both..yea both.
Couldn't find neither and lack of info on the phone.
The one in Elmhurst seemed to be in small building of doctors offices.
The one in VP near car wash but couldn't locate.
Anybody ...?
-
05-31-14 15:31 #12328Senior Member

Posts: 632RE: No Money, NO Honey
Ha Ha! You are so correct. Send even your wife and or girlfriend out to work instead of you, and see how long they stick around...
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-14 08:48 #12327Banned Member

Posts: 4190LOL, hopefully not because she is not worth a car!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-14 02:09 #12326Senior Member

Posts: 3481Asian Cuisine.
I'll bet you'd get tired of Asian Cuisine if you had it everyday. This is one Cuisine I don't ever want to sample.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-14 23:11 #12325Banned Member

Posts: 4190Right
LOL, Asian Cuisine is good!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-14 20:20 #12324Senior Member

Posts: 3481You Think Asian Girls Are The Only Ones "All About The Money?
Just Asian Girls? What Dimension are you living in? It doesn't matter where they're from. Women all over the World are "All About The Money.".
Originally Posted by Humpfree
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-14 16:44 #12323Senior Member

Posts: 1255Let's start a chain of AMPs
I've been looking for a business to invest in. But I'd probably end up eating my profits.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





