Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Let's start a chain of AMPs

    I've been looking for a business to invest in. But I'd probably end up eating my profits.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Some get 50%,some get less. Depends on the deal with the owner.

    Figure it out. If the door fee is $60 and the owner gets half and they have 30 customers a day (and many AMP's do more) 7 days a week 365 days a year, that's about $330,000 just to the owner at 50% of the door fee. At 40 customers a day that's $438,000 a year. Not bad for a neon sign, 3-4 private rooms, a few massage tables and some towels.

    Does this give you any idea of why so many new AMP's are opening up?

  2. #12322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Maybe the car was a tip

    Perhaps the car was a tip from one of us? Hey let's keep the standard prices firm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Yes they do lie. I got a massage first thing in the morning when the place opened. The girl drove up in a nice car. I mentioned that my car was not that nice and asked if she owned that. She said yes she did own it, then we got in the door and she said its not her car, all in the space of 5 minutes.

  3. #12321

    Absolutely

    Yes they do lie. I got a massage first thing in the morning when the place opened. The girl drove up in a nice car. I mentioned that my car was not that nice and asked if she owned that. She said yes she did own it, then we got in the door and she said its not her car, all in the space of 5 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    The girls that tell you that they don't get a piece of the door. Would have to be realy great do anything. Yes?

  4. #12320

    Mimi

    Has anyone tried Mimi for a body rub?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ou-24/21489633

  5. #12319
    How does that phrase go? The mouth lies, but the pussy never lies?

    You should never believe what a woman says but instead believe what she does with her goods. When she starts giving it to you for free then maybe you can start to believe one tenth of what she says. Otherwise it's just BS.

    So who cares if they get a cut of the door fee? What is she doing for you? Are you getting it for free? At a very reduced rate?

  6. #12318

    I think a lot of the girls lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the girls tell me they don't get a piece of the door fee so this is good if they do.
    The girls that tell you that they don't get a piece of the door. Would have to be realy great do anything. Yes?

  7. #12317

    Remember One thing about Asian girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    The door fee split varies. For example, at the Mercy on Michigan Ave, the girls get $25 from the $65 door fee. But I heard from enough girls that they don't get anything that I tend to believe them. Those are actually the places you want to visit as girls are more likely to offer extras. But be careful with upsellings though. Know the standard donations before you go and stand firm.
    It's always about the money with Asian girls. Found that out a long time ago. Had a real sweety got her flowers.

    She said I would reather have CASH. But thanks anyway. All the girls lie about every thing. Back in the day it was a 50/50 split.

    Now I hear 15.1/2 25. For hour maybe. Had a freind that had 3 places a wile back. No licence less money. I have heard from a few latin girls, No door fee, Tips only, But who knows.

  8. #12316

    Split

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the girls tell me they don't get a piece of the door fee so this is good if they do.
    The door fee split varies. For example, at the Mercy on Michigan Ave, the girls get $25 from the $65 door fee. But I heard from enough girls that they don't get anything that I tend to believe them. Those are actually the places you want to visit as girls are more likely to offer extras. But be careful with upsellings though. Know the standard donations before you go and stand firm.

  9. #12315
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised they get 50 percent of the door fee. I assumed the owner tried to get piece of the tips.

    So a good AMP might make more than an owner a small shop.
    Some get 50%,some get less. Depends on the deal with the owner.

    Figure it out. If the door fee is $60 and the owner gets half and they have 30 customers a day (and many AMP's do more) 7 days a week 365 days a year, that's about $330,000 just to the owner at 50% of the door fee. At 40 customers a day that's $438,000 a year. Not bad for a neon sign, 3-4 private rooms, a few massage tables and some towels.

    Does this give you any idea of why so many new AMP's are opening up?

  10. #12314
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Asian Girls attract alot of attention from most guys. (me not being one of them) It doesn't surprise me these Asian Massage Girls (or "Grandmas" as they are commonly called on this board. LOL..) are making lots of Tax Free Cash.

    The "No Honey No Money" saying applies to All Women. Civies and Providers.
    "Applies to all women"How true...LOL.

  11. #12313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Share Door FEe

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the girls tell me they don't get a piece of the door fee so this is good if they do.
    All the ones I know get some % of the Door. Maybe 1/2 or maybe less.

    I think the legit ones get a lower %.

  12. #12312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Thanks For Confirming My Statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    You are correct Ron.

    Of the 4 or 5 I have known very well outside of their AMPs they all made well over 100 K a year with 2 of them approaching 150 K. They all made so much money that they actually had problems trying to hide it all from the IRS...LOL.

    They all worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week and maybe took 1 day a month off for shopping. Do the math, 5 customers a day at half the door fee plus the full 40 or 60 tip and your making 125 K and not paying any taxes. If they work in a busy AMP and do more than 5, make even more.

    Like they say, "no honey no money"LOL.
    Asian Girls attract alot of attention from most guys. (me not being one of them) It doesn't surprise me these Asian Massage Girls (or "Grandmas" as they are commonly called on this board. LOL..) are making lots of Tax Free Cash.

    The "No Honey No Money" saying applies to All Women. Civies and Providers.

  13. #12311
    A lot of the girls tell me they don't get a piece of the door fee so this is good if they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised they get 50 percent of the door fee. I assumed the owner tried to get piece of the tips.

    So a good AMP might make more than an owner a small shop.

  14. #12310
    I was surprised they get 50 percent of the door fee. I assumed the owner tried to get piece of the tips.

    So a good AMP might make more than an owner a small shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    You are correct Ron.

    Of the 4 or 5 I have known very well outside of their AMPs they all made well over 100 K a year with 2 of them approaching 150 K. They all made so much money that they actually had problems trying to hide it all from the IRS...LOL.

    They all worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week and maybe took 1 day a month off for shopping. Do the math, 5 customers a day at half the door fee plus the full 40 or 60 tip and your making 125 K and not paying any taxes. If they work in a busy AMP and do more than 5, make even more.

    Like they say, "no honey no money"LOL.

  15. #12309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Legalizing Prostitution And Politicians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I'm glad to read your thoughts here and want you to know I am a Libertarian who believes that prostitution should be legalized with rights to workers and protection for their customers safety. I hope you are doing well and just wish our citizens would demand better of politicians.

    Stay safe, Daz\.
    I agree with Legalizing Prostitution with Legal Rights and Protections for the Girls and Clients.

    Demand better of our Politicians? Easier said than done. Most are probably Sex Fiends themselves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape