Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 11707
-
06-01-14 18:12 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 200Girls name
What was the girls name who used to advertise on BP about a month or two ago. Around RT1 she was blond about 19 really pretty a few tats but everyone said she was asking like 450. I think she had a boyfriend who was telling her what to charge. Service reviews were not great? She used to have a picture of her bottomless at what looked like a modeling gig? Any help would be great.
-
05-31-14 22:27 #4341Regular Member

Posts: 1Mediocrity with SAVANNAH
Http: boston. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / hot-sexy-playmate-no-bait-and-switch-looking-4-some-fun-and-ready-2-get-wild-7814205758-savannah-21/20102050.
Pics are hers. Looks were good but the service was mediocre at best. Agency. Lot of extras. Complained she didn't get a tip. Will not repeat.
Is there a GFE in the northwest boston area?
-
05-31-14 20:43 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 297Re: Liliana's trainee
Thank you for the info!
-
05-30-14 17:33 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 1417see today friday BP ad
Sorry no time to link but 4 handed with natasha today; so maybe she has two friends.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-14 17:18 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 1253Liliana's friend
She told me her name was Natailia and the she was from Brazil.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-14 15:31 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 1417natasha friend name
Think I am right on with that...
Originally Posted by BagTag
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-14 15:30 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 146liliana
Her friend was definately Latina but I can not for the life of me remeber her name. Sorry I can not be of more help.
Originally Posted by Harmen
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-14 13:35 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 57No harm done
It's ok brother, thanks for replying to the post.
Originally Posted by Jariles10
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-14 11:16 #4334Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone seen her?
Saw BP ad for Suki in Burlington with 3370 ending.
Has anyone gone to see her?
-
05-29-14 20:41 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 297re: Liliana is a smoke show
Bagtag: Was Liliana's friend a Venezuelan by any chance? Your mailbox is full, but a public response / non response is fine!
-
05-29-14 17:06 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 446text only = red flag
It's a red flag IMHO if they say text only.
Originally Posted by Misterm
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 15:32 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 174specials asian spanish sweetheart
Waste of time. Not only was I rushed, she didn't follow through on the agreed service during the telephone convo. Pimp was waiting in the car... Stay the eff away.
My name Is Pearlie.
I Love To Have Fun. I'm 5'5.
130 lbs 34 b Chest 24/36.
Waist. I'm A Sweet Sexy.
Sensual Play Time.
Partner That I'm Sure You Will.
Enjoy Want no more.
Stressed Rushed Encounters?
Want More Patient Paced.
Playful Sessions? Call Me.
You Can Reach Me Here 6177217275.
I Promise To Provide You With.
A Sexy Fulfilling REFRESHING Top Quality Satisfying.
Adventure Hope to hear from you even better.
ToSEE YOU!
Text only please.
Poster's age: 21.
• Location: South Shore, quincy / incall.
• Post I'd: 23487727 massachusetts.
-
05-29-14 13:22 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 185Sorry for the no link but I figured not a common name would be an easy search. I hear you on getting slammed. It's haft to post without it not being crafted to someone's liking. Anyone can feel free to pm me if there is missing info. Good luck fellas.
Originally Posted by Lmao123
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 11:18 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 57Calm down, it's not that serious
Hey Cup, I did do my research brother. A couple of hits came up. That's why I asked you for the link. I didn't think it was a crime for me to ask that. Last time I posted something about a SP and I didn't put a link / number I got slammed for it. That's why I asked.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 08:21 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 922PSA on Barbie
I posted this on NH board but wanted to share here as well.
PSA on Barbie.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...now-20/4055624
She just got a rip off rating on another site, the reviewer is reputable. Pulled the no condom trick and ran with the dough.
BlOnDe bArBiE call now - 20.
Posted: Wednesday, May 28,2014 9:14 PM.
Reply: click here.
BlOnDe bArBiE >> call now - 20.
BlOnDe bArBiE >> call now - 20.
BlOnDe bArBiE >> call now - 20.
Come have some real fun! Tired of fake pics?? Get what you want. A real sexy girl. I'm 105 5'1 .I'm independent and 1000% real.sexy body, fully tanned, completely shaved, long eyelashes with soft brown eyes, Long dark brown hair, soft skin cute booty, I'm positive you will enjoy every min, I love older gentlmen and good hygein ... I don't rush or watch the clock. Hour. Multiple hr rates*9733;9734;9829;ask7817962585*.
Poster's age: 20.
• Location: , Nashua outcalls.
• Post I'd: 4055624 newhampshire.















