Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4342

    Girls name

    What was the girls name who used to advertise on BP about a month or two ago. Around RT1 she was blond about 19 really pretty a few tats but everyone said she was asking like 450. I think she had a boyfriend who was telling her what to charge. Service reviews were not great? She used to have a picture of her bottomless at what looked like a modeling gig? Any help would be great.

  2. #4341

    Mediocrity with SAVANNAH

    Http: boston. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / hot-sexy-playmate-no-bait-and-switch-looking-4-some-fun-and-ready-2-get-wild-7814205758-savannah-21/20102050.

    Pics are hers. Looks were good but the service was mediocre at best. Agency. Lot of extras. Complained she didn't get a tip. Will not repeat.

    Is there a GFE in the northwest boston area?

  3. #4340

    Re: Liliana's trainee

    Thank you for the info!

  4. #4339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    see today friday BP ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    She told me her name was Natailia and the she was from Brazil.
    Sorry no time to link but 4 handed with natasha today; so maybe she has two friends.

  5. #4338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Liliana's friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Think I am right on with that...
    She told me her name was Natailia and the she was from Brazil.

  6. #4337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    natasha friend name

    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Her friend was definately Latina but I can not for the life of me remeber her name. Sorry I can not be of more help.
    Think I am right on with that...

  7. #4336

    liliana

    Her friend was definately Latina but I can not for the life of me remeber her name. Sorry I can not be of more help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmen  [View Original Post]
    Bagtag: Was Liliana's friend a Venezuelan by any chance? Your mailbox is full, but a public response / non response is fine!

  8. #4335

    No harm done

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the no link but I figured not a common name would be an easy search. I hear you on getting slammed. It's haft to post without it not being crafted to someone's liking. Anyone can feel free to pm me if there is missing info. Good luck fellas.
    It's ok brother, thanks for replying to the post.

  9. #4334

    Anyone seen her?

    Saw BP ad for Suki in Burlington with 3370 ending.

    Has anyone gone to see her?

  10. #4333

    re: Liliana is a smoke show

    Bagtag: Was Liliana's friend a Venezuelan by any chance? Your mailbox is full, but a public response / non response is fine!

  11. #4332

    text only = red flag

    It's a red flag IMHO if they say text only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time. Not only was I rushed, she didn't follow through on the agreed service during the telephone convo. Pimp was waiting in the car... Stay the eff away.

    My name Is Pearlie.

    I Love To Have Fun. I'm 5'5.

    130 lbs 34 b Chest 24/36.

    Waist. I'm A Sweet Sexy.

    Sensual Play Time.

    Partner That I'm Sure You Will.

    Enjoy Want no more.

    Stressed Rushed Encounters?

    Want More Patient Paced.

    Playful Sessions? Call Me.

    You Can Reach Me Here 6177217275.

    I Promise To Provide You With.

    A Sexy Fulfilling REFRESHING Top Quality Satisfying.

    Adventure Hope to hear from you even better.

    ToSEE YOU!

    Text only please.

    Poster's age: 21.

    Location: South Shore, quincy / incall.

    Post I'd: 23487727 massachusetts.

  12. #4331

    specials asian spanish sweetheart

    Waste of time. Not only was I rushed, she didn't follow through on the agreed service during the telephone convo. Pimp was waiting in the car... Stay the eff away.

    My name Is Pearlie.

    I Love To Have Fun. I'm 5'5.

    130 lbs 34 b Chest 24/36.

    Waist. I'm A Sweet Sexy.

    Sensual Play Time.

    Partner That I'm Sure You Will.

    Enjoy Want no more.

    Stressed Rushed Encounters?

    Want More Patient Paced.

    Playful Sessions? Call Me.

    You Can Reach Me Here 6177217275.

    I Promise To Provide You With.

    A Sexy Fulfilling REFRESHING Top Quality Satisfying.

    Adventure Hope to hear from you even better.

    ToSEE YOU!

    Text only please.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: South Shore, quincy / incall.

    • Post I'd: 23487727 massachusetts.

  13. #4330
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmao123  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cup, I did do my research brother. A couple of hits came up. That's why I asked you for the link. I didn't think it was a crime for me to ask that. Last time I posted something about a SP and I didn't put a link / number I got slammed for it. That's why I asked.
    Sorry for the no link but I figured not a common name would be an easy search. I hear you on getting slammed. It's haft to post without it not being crafted to someone's liking. Anyone can feel free to pm me if there is missing info. Good luck fellas.

  14. #4329

    Calm down, it's not that serious

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ly-24/25397935

    Come on, alittle work will not kill you.
    Hey Cup, I did do my research brother. A couple of hits came up. That's why I asked you for the link. I didn't think it was a crime for me to ask that. Last time I posted something about a SP and I didn't put a link / number I got slammed for it. That's why I asked.

  15. #4328

    PSA on Barbie

    I posted this on NH board but wanted to share here as well.

    PSA on Barbie.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...now-20/4055624

    She just got a rip off rating on another site, the reviewer is reputable. Pulled the no condom trick and ran with the dough.

    BlOnDe bArBiE call now - 20.

    Posted: Wednesday, May 28,2014 9:14 PM.

    Reply: click here.

    BlOnDe bArBiE >> call now - 20.

    BlOnDe bArBiE >> call now - 20.

    BlOnDe bArBiE >> call now - 20.

    Come have some real fun! Tired of fake pics?? Get what you want. A real sexy girl. I'm 105 5'1 .I'm independent and 1000% real.sexy body, fully tanned, completely shaved, long eyelashes with soft brown eyes, Long dark brown hair, soft skin cute booty, I'm positive you will enjoy every min, I love older gentlmen and good hygein ... I don't rush or watch the clock. Hour. Multiple hr rates*9733;9734;9829;ask7817962585*.

    Poster's age: 20.

    • Location: , Nashua outcalls.

    • Post I'd: 4055624 newhampshire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barbie.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape