Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,496 to 24,510 of 32161
-
06-03-14 15:10 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 1991Nikki question
Http: nova. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / relaxing-by-nikki /14084942 (phone xxx-xxx-9839).
I've been meaning to try Nikki but info in her ad and also on the oThER site is making me wonder if she's working with Tara. Since Tara is one of my faves, I probably won't see Nikki if they're working out of the same location.
If anyone has seen both Nikki and Tara, I would very much appreciate a heads up as to whether they are working from the same apt. Or if you've just seen Nikki, please drop me a PM and we can exchange info that way. And, of course, I'm always happy to trade info with trusted seniors.
Thanks to all and happy hunting!
P.S. Has anyone heard from admin about the mess the board software is creating about posting links? It's really frustrating that it inserts spaces automatically after every punctuation and deletes any doubled punctuation marks (like double slashes). It really is making these forums significantly less usable!
-
06-02-14 21:03 #7665Regular Member

Posts: 4Michelle
I think she's more than a "6" She's lovely (I'm old). I'm sorry I didn't stay when I stopped in. Thanks for the post. I like that place.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-14 19:17 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 278000 - Nana
After seeing my current CC favorite Sara several times, I decided to venture to the only provider I hadn't yet sampled. Nana looks a touch older in the face than preferred, and is a touch better than average looking. Her body as per usual, looks younger than her face, and the good sized headlights she has were enjoyable. The massage was good enough as that is seldom the highlight. Overall, Nana is a slightly above average looking provider and the experience was typical of this network. That is to say overall very pleasing and what is expected was delivered. The consistency overall, from looks to service; will keep the Chairman a loyal client to this establishment. Of course, I will repeat and solid scores. (Face / body / attitude / service).
Nana: 6/7/8/8.
Respected seniors as always PM with questions.
Zhuxi.
-
06-01-14 08:43 #7663Senior Member

Posts: 147"Legit" Sensual Therapists?
Coming from Tampa, I am SORELY disappointed in the action up here (I'm sure you've heard it all by now). Overpriced, lack of service, etc.
Anyway, I used to see a legit shop down there that gave good massages at really good prices $45/65 for 60/90 sessions. Most did fully undraped and used their signature light touch "finish" No actual touching for HE, but close. I usually could get myself so relaxed that I could pop anyway without the HE. Any places like this around? I've also run into legit ones in Chicago like this when I lived there. It is almost like some of these legit providers take it as a badge of honor if they can get you to pop without touching. Kind of validates their relaxation techniques I guess.
To me this ends up being a better session and more relaxing than paying more for a rushed AMP finish.
-
05-30-14 06:24 #7662Senior Member

Posts: 166Right - Nothing at All
I'm with Bunker Buster. F that be. I do call ahead every time though, if only maybe to avoid your nightmare. Sorry Dude.
Originally Posted by Anonymous625
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-14 00:32 #7661Senior Member

Posts: 2686You should have left nothing
I mean zero. Tell her "no Anna, no massage, no tip." Then walk out.
Originally Posted by Anonymous625
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 20:06 #7660Regular Member

Posts: 14Nightmare on Elden St
I had a very bad dream, one that I kept trying to wake up from. I found myself heading towards the second floor of a brown office building on Elden St. I had heard talk of some girl named Anna and I was anxious to try my luck. When I walked in I was greeted by the MMS and I very clearly asked for Anna, to which she said "yes yes. Anna". But I would not see Anna.
She left me waiting in the room for a solid 15 minutes, took me to their "sauna" and left me for a while. Left during the middle of the TS to do I don't know what, came back complaining more and more that I should have called ahead for an appt.
Got back to the room, no massage. Just "what do you want? I said just a massage because I didn't want to pay this old MMS for anything. Still didn't get a massage, flipped, finished after an annoying amount of time, and was then sent packing. I left 0.4, she complained it wasn't enough, I complained about not getting a massage. I didn't tell her how upset I was about her pretending to be Anna.
The whole time I kept wishing I could wake up and forgot all about that awful dream. I should have just left after the TS and cut my losses, but you know how it is when you dream. You do stupid things and feel powerless to stop.
-
05-29-14 15:51 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 912Look in Herndon..a couple places where your money goes further. There is a recent review of one of the Herndon establishments.
Originally Posted by Andrew666
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 13:56 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 86Mei
'Tried when it had opened, about 3 months back. Provider was considerably young, that's the only plus. Otherwise there's nothing else to write about. There's No TS, lack lusture massage.
Originally Posted by DonkeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 13:44 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 1959Cap Massagi
Made a trip and saw L--a, not bad but a swollen belly. Be cups with hard eraser tips. Asked for a hard massagi and especially around my buttocks. She obliged well for HJ one. Clean up and then more massagi. Asked for butt rub another time as there was about 20 minutes left and she obliged again, needless to say she was again at it and PC Jr was responding. I also had my fingers up in that crotch and feeling those b cups the whole time. I think she came with me the 2nd time around as I was fingering her good and she was shaking a tad during it all. She was on the rag this week she said, oh well perhaps a return next time for a little table bending over session. Hmmmmm who knows.
$ out the door.
PC out.
-
05-29-14 13:22 #7656Senior Member

Posts: 433She is Lao, but close enough.
Originally Posted by Regulator190
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 10:52 #7655Senior Member

Posts: 44Mei in Merrifield
So I tried Mei Therapy in Merrifield / Falls Church on Tue (5/27) at around noon. I stood outside and rang the bell, no one answered. I went back to the car and called the number and got a busy signal. After a minute, I called again and the number rang, but no one answered? Maybe they were taking off for lunch?
Originally Posted by Tapas
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-14 10:35 #7654Senior Member

Posts: 44Sunset Spa 571-XXX-2266
I have tried searching and RTFF... But no luck on Sunset Spa at 571-XXX-2266.
Advertises in Backpage:
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ymate/14624961
And.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/to...ce-22/14624917
Anyone have any intel on this place?
-
05-28-14 20:27 #7653Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks check your PM.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 19:59 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 258Nikki
My experience with her is good (2 visits) and is in line with the reviews of her.
Originally Posted by Regulator190
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




