High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12310
    I was surprised they get 50 percent of the door fee. I assumed the owner tried to get piece of the tips.

    So a good AMP might make more than an owner a small shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    You are correct Ron.

    Of the 4 or 5 I have known very well outside of their AMPs they all made well over 100 K a year with 2 of them approaching 150 K. They all made so much money that they actually had problems trying to hide it all from the IRS...LOL.

    They all worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week and maybe took 1 day a month off for shopping. Do the math, 5 customers a day at half the door fee plus the full 40 or 60 tip and your making 125 K and not paying any taxes. If they work in a busy AMP and do more than 5, make even more.

    Like they say, "no honey no money"LOL.

  2. #12309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Legalizing Prostitution And Politicians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I'm glad to read your thoughts here and want you to know I am a Libertarian who believes that prostitution should be legalized with rights to workers and protection for their customers safety. I hope you are doing well and just wish our citizens would demand better of politicians.

    Stay safe, Daz\.
    I agree with Legalizing Prostitution with Legal Rights and Protections for the Girls and Clients.

    Demand better of our Politicians? Easier said than done. Most are probably Sex Fiends themselves.

  3. #12308
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    With the Big Money you guys spend at these AMP's it doesn't surprise me that these Girls can afford a Car and an Apartment. Heck probably a Condo in Northbrook or a Mansion in Glencoe. LOL...
    You are correct Ron.

    Of the 4 or 5 I have known very well outside of their AMPs they all made well over 100 K a year with 2 of them approaching 150 K. They all made so much money that they actually had problems trying to hide it all from the IRS...LOL.

    They all worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week and maybe took 1 day a month off for shopping. Do the math, 5 customers a day at half the door fee plus the full 40 or 60 tip and your making 125 K and not paying any taxes. If they work in a busy AMP and do more than 5, make even more.

    Like they say, "no honey no money"LOL.

  4. #12307
    Quote Originally Posted by BerticalBlinds  [View Original Post]
    Please note that I am vehemently opposed to human trafficking but please know that trafficking is just a buzz word used nowadays to impose severe punishments upon sexworkers who are arrested. I'd venture a guess and say that 99% of women in this business are here by either by choice or poor choices that led them here. They are absolutely not trafficked, and it sickens me to see our rights, as working girls and as clients, chipped away little by little under the guise of rescuing these poor prostitutes. When I was busted, there was SIX (officers who attended the arrest, not one of them being a female. I was treated like a mass murderer, yet I've never even had a traffic citation, much less a previous arrest or conviction record. I had horrific flashbacks for a very long time. To this day, I am disgusted by the CPD, how I was treated and how the judicial system victimizes and punishes sexworkers. I'm glad you gentlemen are wise to the BS going on behind the scenes.
    I don't believe your first post and I don't believe this one either.

    IMHO.

  5. #12306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Libertarian

    Wow, I'm glad to read your thoughts here and want you to know I am a Libertarian who believes that prostitution should be legalized with rights to workers and protection for their customers safety. That said, I do know for a fact that many, many, if not most of the foreign gals who come to the states have large loans to be repaid before they can go "on their own". Many of these gals may be agreeable to the work but many are taken advantage of as well.

    I hope you are doing well and just wish our citizens would demand better of politicians.

    Stay safe, Daz\.

    Quote Originally Posted by BerticalBlinds  [View Original Post]
    Please note that I am vehemently opposed to human trafficking but please know that trafficking is just a buzz word used nowadays to impose severe punishments upon sexworkers who are arrested. I'd venture a guess and say that 99% of women in this business are here by either by choice or poor choices that led them here. They are absolutely not trafficked, and it sickens me to see our rights, as working girls and as clients, chipped away little by little under the guise of rescuing these poor prostitutes. When I was busted, there was SIX (officers who attended the arrest, not one of them being a female. I was treated like a mass murderer, yet I've never even had a traffic citation, much less a previous arrest or conviction record. I had horrific flashbacks for a very long time. To this day, I am disgusted by the CPD, how I was treated and how the judicial system victimizes and punishes sexworkers. I'm glad you gentlemen are wise to the BS going on behind the scenes.

  6. #12305

    Begging for Mercy

    I had a great massage at Mercy on Michigan, and then again in Chinatown. A great time...

  7. #12304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    AMP Girls Going For The "American Dream."

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I can't say for sure, but among the ladies I know well, most have a kid and are widowed or divorced. They all seem to be learning English since that is a key to success in this country (IMO). In a creepy sort of way, they are trying for the "American dream". The ones I've kept in touch with, seem to be reaching their goals. English, a car, an apartment. Can't say that is a scientific survey, probably, I just like the women that still have hopes and dreams. The others. I lose contact with.
    With the Big Money you guys spend at these AMP's it doesn't surprise me that these Girls can afford a Car and an Apartment. Heck probably a Condo in Northbrook or a Mansion in Glencoe. LOL...

  8. #12303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Some make it, others don't

    I can't say for sure, but among the ladies I know well, most have a kid and are widowed or divorced. They all seem to be learning English since that is a key to success in this country (IMO). In a creepy sort of way, they are trying for the "American dream". The ones I've kept in touch with, seem to be reaching their goals. English, a car, an apartment. Can't say that is a scientific survey, probably, I just like the women that still have hopes and dreams. The others. I lose contact with.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2  [View Original Post]
    I always wondered what happens to most of the girls once an AMP is closed a very few pop up again but many just fade away from the AMP scene. Any thoughts.

  9. #12302

    McKinley Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Humpfree  [View Original Post]
    Where is "Mckinnley Park".
    It's the triangle formed by Ashland, Archer and 35th. There are a couple more such places, run by Chinese.

  10. #12301

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpink  [View Original Post]
    This from the article on the Mckinnley Park MP raid "In an unrelated press conference on Tuesday, authorities with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies sought to call attention to the "horrific nightmare" of Human trafficking for sex-related trade." Ya that is why they are punching them in the face and threatening to deport them in card board boxes. I have spoken to Providers in the past about how they are treated during a raid and they all say they are treated like crap. Eight cops bust in to arrest two middle aged Asian women. What a joke your tax dollars hard at work.
    Where is "Mckinnley Park".

  11. #12300

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Legalizing Prostitution would get rid of the Human Traffickers and Pimps. It would make it alot safer for the Girls that want to be in this Business.
    I don't think decriminalizing prostitution will get rid of human traffickers or pimps. Granted, it may curb some of it but not get rid of it altogether. People are trafficked for "legit" businesses now.

    I agree with your second statement.

  12. #12299
    Quote Originally Posted by BerticalBlinds  [View Original Post]
    Please note that I am vehemently opposed to human trafficking but please know that trafficking is just a buzz word used nowadays to impose severe punishments upon sexworkers who are arrested. I'd venture a guess and say that 99% of women in this business are here by either by choice or poor choices that led them here. They are absolutely not trafficked, and it sickens me to see our rights, as working girls and as clients, chipped away little by little under the guise of rescuing these poor prostitutes. When I was busted, there was SIX (officers who attended the arrest, not one of them being a female. I was treated like a mass murderer, yet I've never even had a traffic citation, much less a previous arrest or conviction record. I had horrific flashbacks for a very long time. To this day, I am disgusted by the CPD, how I was treated and how the judicial system victimizes and punishes sexworkers. I'm glad you gentlemen are wise to the BS going on behind the scenes.
    I hope things are going well for you and I bet your inbox is full.

  13. #12298
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpink  [View Original Post]
    This from the article on the Mckinnley Park MP raid "In an unrelated press conference on Tuesday, authorities with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies sought to call attention to the "horrific nightmare" of Human trafficking for sex-related trade." Ya that is why they are punching them in the face and threatening to deport them in card board boxes. I have spoken to Providers in the past about how they are treated during a raid and they all say they are treated like crap. Eight cops bust in to arrest two middle aged Asian women. What a joke your tax dollars hard at work.
    Please note that I am vehemently opposed to human trafficking but please know that trafficking is just a buzz word used nowadays to impose severe punishments upon sexworkers who are arrested. I'd venture a guess and say that 99% of women in this business are here by either by choice or poor choices that led them here. They are absolutely not trafficked, and it sickens me to see our rights, as working girls and as clients, chipped away little by little under the guise of rescuing these poor prostitutes. When I was busted, there was SIX (officers who attended the arrest, not one of them being a female. I was treated like a mass murderer, yet I've never even had a traffic citation, much less a previous arrest or conviction record. I had horrific flashbacks for a very long time. To this day, I am disgusted by the CPD, how I was treated and how the judicial system victimizes and punishes sexworkers. I'm glad you gentlemen are wise to the BS going on behind the scenes.

  14. #12297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Legalizing Prostitution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpink  [View Original Post]
    This from the article on the Mckinnley Park MP raid "In an unrelated press conference on Tuesday, authorities with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies sought to call attention to the "horrific nightmare" of Human trafficking for sex-related trade." Ya that is why they are punching them in the face and threatening to deport them in card board boxes. I have spoken to Providers in the past about how they are treated during a raid and they all say they are treated like crap. Eight cops bust in to arrest two middle aged Asian women. What a joke your tax dollars hard at work.
    Legalizing Prostitution would get rid of the Human Traffickers and Pimps. It would make it alot safer for the Girls that want to be in this Business.

  15. #12296

    Massage Parlor Raids

    This from the article on the Mckinnley Park MP raid "In an unrelated press conference on Tuesday, authorities with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies sought to call attention to the "horrific nightmare" of Human trafficking for sex-related trade." Ya that is why they are punching them in the face and threatening to deport them in card board boxes. I have spoken to Providers in the past about how they are treated during a raid and they all say they are treated like crap. Eight cops bust in to arrest two middle aged Asian women. What a joke your tax dollars hard at work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape