Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 27,721 to 27,735 of 40029
-
05-28-14 22:05 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 3481Legalizing Prostitution And Politicians.
I agree with Legalizing Prostitution with Legal Rights and Protections for the Girls and Clients.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
Demand better of our Politicians? Easier said than done. Most are probably Sex Fiends themselves.
-
05-28-14 20:49 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 653You are correct Ron.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
Of the 4 or 5 I have known very well outside of their AMPs they all made well over 100 K a year with 2 of them approaching 150 K. They all made so much money that they actually had problems trying to hide it all from the IRS...LOL.
They all worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week and maybe took 1 day a month off for shopping. Do the math, 5 customers a day at half the door fee plus the full 40 or 60 tip and your making 125 K and not paying any taxes. If they work in a busy AMP and do more than 5, make even more.
Like they say, "no honey no money"LOL.
-
05-28-14 20:02 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 653I don't believe your first post and I don't believe this one either.
Originally Posted by BerticalBlinds
[View Original Post]
IMHO.
-
05-28-14 18:54 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 2111Libertarian
Wow, I'm glad to read your thoughts here and want you to know I am a Libertarian who believes that prostitution should be legalized with rights to workers and protection for their customers safety. That said, I do know for a fact that many, many, if not most of the foreign gals who come to the states have large loans to be repaid before they can go "on their own". Many of these gals may be agreeable to the work but many are taken advantage of as well.
I hope you are doing well and just wish our citizens would demand better of politicians.
Stay safe, Daz\.
Originally Posted by BerticalBlinds
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-14 00:07 #12305Senior Member

Posts: 747Begging for Mercy
I had a great massage at Mercy on Michigan, and then again in Chinatown. A great time...
-
05-27-14 22:00 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 3481AMP Girls Going For The "American Dream."
With the Big Money you guys spend at these AMP's it doesn't surprise me that these Girls can afford a Car and an Apartment. Heck probably a Condo in Northbrook or a Mansion in Glencoe. LOL...
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 17:04 #12303Senior Member

Posts: 1255Some make it, others don't
I can't say for sure, but among the ladies I know well, most have a kid and are widowed or divorced. They all seem to be learning English since that is a key to success in this country (IMO). In a creepy sort of way, they are trying for the "American dream". The ones I've kept in touch with, seem to be reaching their goals. English, a car, an apartment. Can't say that is a scientific survey, probably, I just like the women that still have hopes and dreams. The others. I lose contact with.
Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 15:58 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 1714McKinley Park
It's the triangle formed by Ashland, Archer and 35th. There are a couple more such places, run by Chinese.
Originally Posted by Humpfree
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 12:09 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 183Help
Where is "Mckinnley Park".
Originally Posted by Mrpink
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 09:23 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 518Huh?
I don't think decriminalizing prostitution will get rid of human traffickers or pimps. Granted, it may curb some of it but not get rid of it altogether. People are trafficked for "legit" businesses now.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
I agree with your second statement.
-
05-27-14 02:11 #12299Senior Member

Posts: 586I hope things are going well for you and I bet your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BerticalBlinds
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-14 19:23 #12298Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Please note that I am vehemently opposed to human trafficking but please know that trafficking is just a buzz word used nowadays to impose severe punishments upon sexworkers who are arrested. I'd venture a guess and say that 99% of women in this business are here by either by choice or poor choices that led them here. They are absolutely not trafficked, and it sickens me to see our rights, as working girls and as clients, chipped away little by little under the guise of rescuing these poor prostitutes. When I was busted, there was SIX (officers who attended the arrest, not one of them being a female. I was treated like a mass murderer, yet I've never even had a traffic citation, much less a previous arrest or conviction record. I had horrific flashbacks for a very long time. To this day, I am disgusted by the CPD, how I was treated and how the judicial system victimizes and punishes sexworkers. I'm glad you gentlemen are wise to the BS going on behind the scenes.
Originally Posted by Mrpink
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-14 18:12 #12297Senior Member

Posts: 3481Legalizing Prostitution.
Legalizing Prostitution would get rid of the Human Traffickers and Pimps. It would make it alot safer for the Girls that want to be in this Business.
Originally Posted by Mrpink
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-14 17:55 #12296Senior Member

Posts: 44Massage Parlor Raids
This from the article on the Mckinnley Park MP raid "In an unrelated press conference on Tuesday, authorities with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies sought to call attention to the "horrific nightmare" of Human trafficking for sex-related trade." Ya that is why they are punching them in the face and threatening to deport them in card board boxes. I have spoken to Providers in the past about how they are treated during a raid and they all say they are treated like crap. Eight cops bust in to arrest two middle aged Asian women. What a joke your tax dollars hard at work.
-
05-26-14 03:02 #12295Senior Member

Posts: 586Actually two different raids, the handcuffed woman getting hit was a northside place a year or so ago. The place near a day-care center (aren't most businesses near a day care center these days) was more recent.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
I agree, heck some guys spend big $ so that GF or wife or SO, put out, what the problem is spending a little $ to get same result with some hardworking girls.












Reply With Quote





