Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7623

    Rich

    FYI If anyone frequents rich in Herndon it looks like they are currently under renovation.

  2. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by Newinva  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the price is steep. Typical Thai massages done on the floor with lots of stretching can be a bit expensive, so I am going to try that next to see if the price is worth the massage.

    This is a typical spa. Nails, waxing etc. And there are massage rooms, neat, clean, nice massage table, clean sheets, candles, etc.

    Sasi seems uncomfortable about the standard nova finish abs I didn't push. She seems like a nice girl and I will try a regular Thai massage to see if she is skilled enough.
    I have seen her a few times. I am not too crazy about her massage. She applies very light pressure which I don't care for. However, she did ok with standard NoVA finish. I will go back if I can't schedule with my regular provider.

  3. #7621

    Cristine

    I inadvertently posted this in the Richmond section originally. I saw Cristine last week after reading several reviews here plus my favorite AMP girl was unavailable. Set up with text msg and she gave me the room number when I arrived at the hotel in Fairfax. Prettier than her pictures and a nice personality. Very good massage. I like a good hard massage and I was nearly in tears when she was massaging my hamstrings. We kept up a nice conversation the entire time. She is very interested in hearing about other states tourist attractions. I left very relaxed and stress free. My experience was like an AMP season but more personal. Will likely return.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...yword=cristine

  4. #7620

    Best bet

    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    I have time to meet only 1-2 provider and just want to make sure meet good one. Willing to travel little away from Tyson. Looking for Thai since never been with one. I checked BP and so many and don't feel like taking chance since I done that plenty of times in Other areas. Can you pm me with any info or here? Thanks.
    I have to concur with the others who've already replied. Your best bet is to check for providers that have reviews (and those can be found via the Google route and other means) and venture out for those with the good reviews. Read back a couple weeks, in this and the NoVa Backpage forum, and you should find what you're looking for.

    Good luck. But remember: "Luck" is actually the intersection of preparation and opportunity.

    Roman.

    P.S. - Just a little constructive criticism: Your requests here might give some folks the impression that you haven't even bothered to do any research but simply want info handed to you on a platter. It might not be the case, but you should be able to demonstrate that you've done some work on your own. Otherwise, with only 29 posts to your credit (and some of those being sparring with other mongers), you probably aren't going to elicit much help or info. Just a suggestion.

  5. #7619

    Warrenton - New AMP

    http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...479817152.html

    Long story short, I saw, traveled to the location, tried, tried again, failed and left aggravated after wasting my time and fuel, neither of which can be reclaimed.

    It is in a small red brick business building with elevated walkway and railing, lots of glass, and a somewhat busy next door beauty parlor (or something like one) with women coming and going. Nobody paid me any attention, that I could tell anyway. I got to the door and tried to enter, but it was locked. It looked dark inside, but I called the number anyway. A gal answered stating to come back in 30 minutes. Umm, okay.

    I went and ran some errands, took me out to the hour mark. I called and got no answer. I waited 10 minutes or so, called again, no answer. I was departing the area when my phone rang twice, then nothing. The number was the AMP, so I called back. The gal answered and I asked if I could schedule a massage. She sounded exhausted stating she is very busy with plans this evening and is leaving early, maybe tomorrow.

    I didn't ask, but am guessing she was working solo. I never saw her, but if I give this place another shot, which I likely will... The masseuses better be smoking hot and expert therapists! Haha.

  6. #7618

    Tyson

    Thanks.

    I have time to meet only 1-2 provider and just want to make sure meet good one. Willing to travel little away from Tyson. Looking for Thai since never been with one. I checked BP and so many and don't feel like taking chance since I done that plenty of times in Other areas. Can you pm me with any info or here? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of reviewed providers on multiple boards. I'd hate to tell you something you likely already know, but BP is easy if you want a massage from an asian. The hotter ones cost more, no surprise. You can browse BP for 5 minutes and have a good variety of options for an HJ with some roaming. I don't get out to Tyson's much, but if you're willing to drive and want a hot Latina to give you a very over priced HJ with a good attitude you can drive out to Manassas and see Trish Trenton. If you want FS or have specific needs, then just do a little research combined with BP, and you'll have no issue finding a provider around Tyson's. Luck to you.

    Zhuxi.

  7. #7617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Just use backpage

    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    I am in Tyson area for a week. Can anyone sugest me good AMP (post here or PM).

    Thank you.
    Plenty of reviewed providers on multiple boards. I'd hate to tell you something you likely already know, but BP is easy if you want a massage from an asian. The hotter ones cost more, no surprise. You can browse BP for 5 minutes and have a good variety of options for an HJ with some roaming. I don't get out to Tyson's much, but if you're willing to drive and want a hot Latina to give you a very over priced HJ with a good attitude you can drive out to Manassas and see Trish Trenton. If you want FS or have specific needs, then just do a little research combined with BP, and you'll have no issue finding a provider around Tyson's. Luck to you.

    Zhuxi.

  8. #7616

    Tipping 50%

    It's clear these 50 yr old K-ho's have never cut hair. A 20% tip gets you a smile there. A 50% tip with these old K-hags and they complain about it. Shoot me if I get that desperate.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNub  [View Original Post]
    Took a nap after work and had a sweet and sour dream that I visited a place in Annandale. Anny, who I recognized from the old Green in Alexandria, met me at the door. 0.7/ hr + 0.1 fee for TS was collected, but the 0.1 TS fee was ultimately waived since I mentioned their ad offering $10 off for first time patients.

    The shower was quick and missed all the good spots, didn't get much help drying up either. Back in the massage room the massage was very good, Chinese style, lots of knee and elbow use, back walking too. On the flip, the basic therapy was provided, good stress releasing technique, allowed my mind to wonder and roam NoVa above the beltway UTC. It still could have been an ok dream despite the lackluster shower, but the therapist almost ruined the end of my session complaining about the standard 0.4. I had to listen to her passive aggressive lectured on tipping practices and she would not be interrupted until she got it all out of her chest. It really ruined the atmosphere for me so I will NOT repeat with her.

    P.S. On my way out I saw a petite therapist who seemed to be in her late 30's, looked pretty cute, I wish she had been my therapist.

  9. #7615

    Tyson's AMPS

    Just hit Craigslist. Most of the KAMPs will be 40-50 yr old women trying to pay off their gambling debts, they might smell like Marboro Reds, or GARLIC, or Kimshee. They will seriously upsell you, just for a f-in HJ. Maybe someone else will be more positive.

    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    I am in Tyson area for a week. Can anyone sugest me good AMP (post here or PM).

    Thank you.

  10. #7614

    Tyson amp

    I am in Tyson area for a week. Can anyone sugest me good AMP (post here or PM).

    Thank you.

  11. #7613

    Edsal and Backlick

    I decided to wander off to Edsal and Backlick for another AMP experience. An older Chinese lady let me in and come to find out, she was the only one there. The session was a very weak massage, while she kept going to the front to answer the phone. Another lady showed up half way into the session and my therapist was finally able to pay attention to me. After 45 min, I just flipped over and she started rubbing my chest and top of my thighs. I finally took her hand and put it on the boys and she asked me if I was OK. I said yes, and she finished me off without mentioning anything about a tip. After I got dressed and left the room, she did ask me for a tip and I gave her .3 for the added attention. I won't return and would love to find Alsace with younger ladies who don't mind handling the normal finish.

  12. #7612
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Which most likely means she's only seeing her regulars and not looking for new clients.
    I'm not a new client. Been seeing her for 4 years, back to when she and KK shared the place near Fairfax Hospital. Saw her back in Jan-Feb before she and Magic stopped advertising, so wondering where she is working now.

    Thanks for any info. Nalee told me she was working, but didn't know name of the place.

  13. #7611

    Christine

    I saw Christine after the various reviews here. She is a nice girl, pretty good looking and for those who like a good massage, she's capable. The finish is OK, I think becoming a regular would be worthwhile, so I may try to repeat. But after being spoiled overseas and in Southern California, it's really tough to spend what it takes here to have a good time...

  14. #7610

    Sterling Rd in Herndon

    Tried a place in Herndon last evening. Sterling Rd off Elden St. 'Su' answered the door. She looks like a well preserved late 40's Korean lady. Fee was .8 for 1 hour. Room was ok, clean sheets, warm, but stains on carpet. She asked if I wanted a table shower, yes, of course, that is the best part of the experience. TS was very good. This was my 1st time there and I could see that she was nervous, so I reassured her. Back to the massage room, the massage was very good. I had tight shoulder muscles and I asked her to pay attention to that, and she did quite well. On the flip, standard NoVa finish. And then a foot massage. I liked the experience and will repeat.

  15. #7609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Zaza no longer advertising on either BP or CL

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Where is Zaza working now?
    Which most likely means she's only seeing her regulars and not looking for new clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape