Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,556 to 24,570 of 32168
-
05-20-14 22:47 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 101Warrenton - New AMP
http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...479817152.html
Long story short, I saw, traveled to the location, tried, tried again, failed and left aggravated after wasting my time and fuel, neither of which can be reclaimed.
It is in a small red brick business building with elevated walkway and railing, lots of glass, and a somewhat busy next door beauty parlor (or something like one) with women coming and going. Nobody paid me any attention, that I could tell anyway. I got to the door and tried to enter, but it was locked. It looked dark inside, but I called the number anyway. A gal answered stating to come back in 30 minutes. Umm, okay.
I went and ran some errands, took me out to the hour mark. I called and got no answer. I waited 10 minutes or so, called again, no answer. I was departing the area when my phone rang twice, then nothing. The number was the AMP, so I called back. The gal answered and I asked if I could schedule a massage. She sounded exhausted stating she is very busy with plans this evening and is leaving early, maybe tomorrow.
I didn't ask, but am guessing she was working solo. I never saw her, but if I give this place another shot, which I likely will... The masseuses better be smoking hot and expert therapists! Haha.
-
05-19-14 23:13 #7612Banned Member

Posts: 187Tyson
Thanks.
I have time to meet only 1-2 provider and just want to make sure meet good one. Willing to travel little away from Tyson. Looking for Thai since never been with one. I checked BP and so many and don't feel like taking chance since I done that plenty of times in Other areas. Can you pm me with any info or here? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Zhuxi
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-14 22:48 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 278Just use backpage
Plenty of reviewed providers on multiple boards. I'd hate to tell you something you likely already know, but BP is easy if you want a massage from an asian. The hotter ones cost more, no surprise. You can browse BP for 5 minutes and have a good variety of options for an HJ with some roaming. I don't get out to Tyson's much, but if you're willing to drive and want a hot Latina to give you a very over priced HJ with a good attitude you can drive out to Manassas and see Trish Trenton. If you want FS or have specific needs, then just do a little research combined with BP, and you'll have no issue finding a provider around Tyson's. Luck to you.
Originally Posted by engbest
[View Original Post]
Zhuxi.
-
05-19-14 22:30 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 166Tipping 50%
It's clear these 50 yr old K-ho's have never cut hair. A 20% tip gets you a smile there. A 50% tip with these old K-hags and they complain about it. Shoot me if I get that desperate.
Originally Posted by TheNub
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-14 22:24 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 166Tyson's AMPS
Just hit Craigslist. Most of the KAMPs will be 40-50 yr old women trying to pay off their gambling debts, they might smell like Marboro Reds, or GARLIC, or Kimshee. They will seriously upsell you, just for a f-in HJ. Maybe someone else will be more positive.
Originally Posted by engbest
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-14 14:54 #7608Banned Member

Posts: 187Tyson amp
I am in Tyson area for a week. Can anyone sugest me good AMP (post here or PM).
Thank you.
-
05-19-14 11:35 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 765Edsal and Backlick
I decided to wander off to Edsal and Backlick for another AMP experience. An older Chinese lady let me in and come to find out, she was the only one there. The session was a very weak massage, while she kept going to the front to answer the phone. Another lady showed up half way into the session and my therapist was finally able to pay attention to me. After 45 min, I just flipped over and she started rubbing my chest and top of my thighs. I finally took her hand and put it on the boys and she asked me if I was OK. I said yes, and she finished me off without mentioning anything about a tip. After I got dressed and left the room, she did ask me for a tip and I gave her .3 for the added attention. I won't return and would love to find Alsace with younger ladies who don't mind handling the normal finish.
-
05-17-14 22:47 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 648I'm not a new client. Been seeing her for 4 years, back to when she and KK shared the place near Fairfax Hospital. Saw her back in Jan-Feb before she and Magic stopped advertising, so wondering where she is working now.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Thanks for any info. Nalee told me she was working, but didn't know name of the place.
-
05-17-14 16:53 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 377Christine
I saw Christine after the various reviews here. She is a nice girl, pretty good looking and for those who like a good massage, she's capable. The finish is OK, I think becoming a regular would be worthwhile, so I may try to repeat. But after being spoiled overseas and in Southern California, it's really tough to spend what it takes here to have a good time...
-
05-17-14 10:50 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 60Sterling Rd in Herndon
Tried a place in Herndon last evening. Sterling Rd off Elden St. 'Su' answered the door. She looks like a well preserved late 40's Korean lady. Fee was .8 for 1 hour. Room was ok, clean sheets, warm, but stains on carpet. She asked if I wanted a table shower, yes, of course, that is the best part of the experience. TS was very good. This was my 1st time there and I could see that she was nervous, so I reassured her. Back to the massage room, the massage was very good. I had tight shoulder muscles and I asked her to pay attention to that, and she did quite well. On the flip, standard NoVa finish. And then a foot massage. I liked the experience and will repeat.
-
05-17-14 10:46 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 1991Zaza no longer advertising on either BP or CL
Which most likely means she's only seeing her regulars and not looking for new clients.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 23:45 #7602Senior Member

Posts: 648Zaza
Where is Zaza working now?
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 18:48 #7601Senior Member

Posts: 1333Not much in fburg, I'd head up to woodbridge, better selection of providers there.
Originally Posted by Creamike70
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 08:36 #7600Senior Member

Posts: 100burg
Heading to f,burg today and looking for something within 30-40 miles with a little more than standard nova. Please pm any help.
-
05-16-14 03:44 #7599Senior Member

Posts: 1366924-b Annandale
Took a nap after work and had a sweet and sour dream that I visited a place in Annandale. Anny, who I recognized from the old Green in Alexandria, met me at the door. 0.7/ hr + 0.1 fee for TS was collected, but the 0.1 TS fee was ultimately waived since I mentioned their ad offering $10 off for first time patients.
The shower was quick and missed all the good spots, didn't get much help drying up either. Back in the massage room the massage was very good, Chinese style, lots of knee and elbow use, back walking too. On the flip, the basic therapy was provided, good stress releasing technique, allowed my mind to wonder and roam NoVa above the beltway UTC. It still could have been an ok dream despite the lackluster shower, but the therapist almost ruined the end of my session complaining about the standard 0.4. I had to listen to her passive aggressive lectured on tipping practices and she would not be interrupted until she got it all out of her chest. It really ruined the atmosphere for me so I will NOT repeat with her.
P.S. On my way out I saw a petite therapist who seemed to be in her late 30's, looked pretty cute, I wish she had been my therapist.











Reply With Quote





