Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6643
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 126

    Hey

    Hi there.

    I've been on vacation and I'm back now I hope we can set a date I'm extra wet after being gone with out any LOL.

    Xoxox call me or pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan29  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been able to get a hold of her lately? I've text and called several times over the last few weeks, but never get a response.

  2. #6642

    New provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    Need to be a little more specific. When I clicked on your link this is all that I got...

    Attachment 321019
    Sorry the link was bad.

    Elsie is her name.

    Posting on Eros and TER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  3. #6641

    New provider info

    Quote Originally Posted by JPVegas99  [View Original Post]
    New, young provider posting on Eros and TER. Could only find 1 review. Anyone have any experience?

    http://www.eros-ohio.com/sections/ci...io_escorts.htm
    Need to be a little more specific. When I clicked on your link this is all that I got...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	321019

  4. #6640

    I vote Karmyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    Karmyn even though I'm not one of the guys I'd so hit that she's beautiful beyond words physically and inside as well you can't go wrong.

  5. #6639
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    There you go. Let me know how it goes.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...ty-25/18146278

  6. #6638

    I see a big Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha after my shoulder is healed I am so game but we have to include Amber too for the Sweetness The 3 S's. I like it.
    Oh my I can't wait for this I am all in. Please sign me up. The 3 S's together men sign up now for the duo and trio of your life time!

  7. #6637

    Sexylexi69

    Anybody been able to get a hold of her lately? I've text and called several times over the last few weeks, but never get a response.

  8. #6636

    big butt

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    I'm pretty sure if you take a look on back page or look on our thread that says posted by escorts, you should run into exactly what you're looking for. Karmyn Banks for example or Sinful Dreams or Kimberly to name a few.

  9. #6635

    3 handed hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm imagining Stormy and Sinful in a 1 on 1 wrestling match with both girls covered with NURU gel to add to the spice of the match. I wonder what the winner would be doing to the loser. Comments?
    It has been awhile since I did that but, hey I like new things. Nday can you say Strap-on anybody? Something I have never done so I pray I lose LOL. Boy oh boy I am getting soaked just thinking about it over here!!

    I love this hobby.

    The Stormster.

  10. #6634

    Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm imagining Stormy and Sinful in a 1 on 1 wrestling match with both girls covered with NURU gel to add to the spice of the match. I wonder what the winner would be doing to the loser. Comments?
    I'm blowing a whistle under them. Giving me body holds while on the mat. I think wrestling two dolls at a time is fair. That's what I'm thinking.

  11. #6633

    Biggest bubble butt in the area

    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!

  12. #6632

    New provider info

    New, young provider posting on Eros and TER. Could only find 1 review. Anyone have any experience?

    http://www.eros-ohio.com/sections/ci...io_escorts.htm

  13. #6631
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 249

    Plenty to go around!

    LOL I promise! Or even better we just all get together at once!

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Ahem only if I am involved as well...that is my *****..LOL She laughed when I said it earlier and she so knows I am joking.

  14. #6630

    A Stormy Sinfull night

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Ahem only if I am involved as well...that is my *****..LOL She laughed when I said it earlier and she so knows I am joking.
    I'm imagining Stormy and Sinful in a 1 on 1 wrestling match with both girls covered with NURU gel to add to the spice of the match. I wonder what the winner would be doing to the loser. Comments?

  15. #6629

    The Pleasure Was All Mine....

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream and in it Karmyn came to visit me, she was dressed in jogging type outfit (spandex I believe pants) and her ass is big and nicely shaped. We talked for a moment and the fun began. Karmyn has beautiful mocha colored skin, beautiful lips and very white teeth. Karmyn has impressive skills, especially doggy, that's a beautiful sight from the back. We had a good time and I will be repeating.
    Can't wait to bounce on that HUGE thing of yours again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape