Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6834

    I see a big Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha after my shoulder is healed I am so game but we have to include Amber too for the Sweetness The 3 S's. I like it.
    Oh my I can't wait for this I am all in. Please sign me up. The 3 S's together men sign up now for the duo and trio of your life time!

  2. #6833

    Sexylexi69

    Anybody been able to get a hold of her lately? I've text and called several times over the last few weeks, but never get a response.

  3. #6832

    big butt

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    I'm pretty sure if you take a look on back page or look on our thread that says posted by escorts, you should run into exactly what you're looking for. Karmyn Banks for example or Sinful Dreams or Kimberly to name a few.

  4. #6831

    3 handed hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm imagining Stormy and Sinful in a 1 on 1 wrestling match with both girls covered with NURU gel to add to the spice of the match. I wonder what the winner would be doing to the loser. Comments?
    It has been awhile since I did that but, hey I like new things. Nday can you say Strap-on anybody? Something I have never done so I pray I lose LOL. Boy oh boy I am getting soaked just thinking about it over here!!

    I love this hobby.

    The Stormster.

  5. #6830

    Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm imagining Stormy and Sinful in a 1 on 1 wrestling match with both girls covered with NURU gel to add to the spice of the match. I wonder what the winner would be doing to the loser. Comments?
    I'm blowing a whistle under them. Giving me body holds while on the mat. I think wrestling two dolls at a time is fair. That's what I'm thinking.

  6. #6829

    Biggest bubble butt in the area

    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!

  7. #6828

    New provider info

    New, young provider posting on Eros and TER. Could only find 1 review. Anyone have any experience?

    http://www.eros-ohio.com/sections/ci...io_escorts.htm

  8. #6827
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 249

    Plenty to go around!

    LOL I promise! Or even better we just all get together at once!

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Ahem only if I am involved as well...that is my *****..LOL She laughed when I said it earlier and she so knows I am joking.

  9. #6826

    A Stormy Sinfull night

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Ahem only if I am involved as well...that is my *****..LOL She laughed when I said it earlier and she so knows I am joking.
    I'm imagining Stormy and Sinful in a 1 on 1 wrestling match with both girls covered with NURU gel to add to the spice of the match. I wonder what the winner would be doing to the loser. Comments?

  10. #6825

    The Pleasure Was All Mine....

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream and in it Karmyn came to visit me, she was dressed in jogging type outfit (spandex I believe pants) and her ass is big and nicely shaped. We talked for a moment and the fun began. Karmyn has beautiful mocha colored skin, beautiful lips and very white teeth. Karmyn has impressive skills, especially doggy, that's a beautiful sight from the back. We had a good time and I will be repeating.
    Can't wait to bounce on that HUGE thing of yours again.

  11. #6824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Big Butt Karmyn Banks!

    I recently had a dream and in it Karmyn came to visit me, she was dressed in jogging type outfit (spandex I believe pants) and her ass is big and nicely shaped. We talked for a moment and the fun began. Karmyn has beautiful mocha colored skin, beautiful lips and very white teeth. Karmyn has impressive skills, especially doggy, that's a beautiful sight from the back. We had a good time and I will be repeating.

  12. #6823

    I apologize guys

    Please guys CALL before you text. I apologize, but my phone is acting very strange about text messages. I may receive your text from time to time, but when I text back most mention they're not getting them. I apologize to ALL on USA that have been trying to get a hold of me via text, which caused A LOT of bad unfortunate reviews.

  13. #6822

    She speaks the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormyoneonly  [View Original Post]
    I fantasize about it at least once a day. You can ask some of the friends I have seen. You are as they say here on my bucket list actually on the top of it. Hmmm now I will be very wet tonight thinking about you.

    Xoxo,

    Stormy.
    I can verify that, LOL!

  14. #6821

    Me too! Me too!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thwack  [View Original Post]
    I would LOVE to be at ground zero for that!

    Thwack!
    Sign me up please!!

    Stormy.

  15. #6820

    Omg omg omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormyoneonly  [View Original Post]
    I fantasize about it at least once a day. You can ask some of the friends I have seen. You are as they say here on my bucket list actually on the top of it. Hmmm now I will be very wet tonight thinking about you.

    Xoxo,

    Stormy.
    I would LOVE to be at ground zero for that!

    Thwack!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape