Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6813

    Stood up (again) by Madelynn

    I read how Madelynn had discovered that she had celiac disease and was now better and wanting to play. So, basking in the great time I had with Skye some weeks ago, I tried again to schedule a duo with her and Madelynn. I should point out the due to factors I won't go into it is better for me to set things up three or four days in advance, but I realize that may be just me. So, trying to compromise, I texted on Wednesday to set things up for Friday. "Late morning or early afternoon" I said.

    "Ether." she said.

    "Then 11:00 o'clock" I said, "I will call at 10:45 when I am in the area.".

    "Perfect!" she said.

    Now I come from some distance away and, obviously, I should have added a step where I confirmed before I left home. But I didn't. So I get there at 10:30 or so, wait until 10:45 and call. Nothing. I called several more times, texted at least once. Nothing. I left after waiting 45 minutes. I still have heard nothing from her. No explanation, no apology, nothing. As you might sense from all this, I'm a little irritated. My lesson from all this is 'don't schedule with Madelynn unless you really won't mind if she doesn't show up.

  2. #6812

    vanessam19

    Wow her pics are hot! If any seniors have intel pm me! MF.

  3. #6811

    Re DoubleDDessert

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    RE: doubleddelight

    A picture is worth a thousand words, but when not even a single word is used to describe herself, that makes me REALLY leery. Both of her posts have just been, "Hey! I'm available. Call me.". Not a single indication as to who you are calling. No age, build, ethnicity, location, hair color, shoe size, or even if the "Double the" in her name is her cup size or her initials. I'm concerned it's the street walker service mentality, that if they provide a hole, that's enough.
    I had texted her the other night being curious about her. She replied right away and was friendly. Also she send 4 pictures for my viewing. I'm not going to post the pics because there're for me and I don't have permission. I will say she is pretty much built like another provider on the Board. DoubleDDessert built much like, Amber, AKA Sinfully Sweet / Sweet TnA. She got DD's for sure. Have not seen her yet but so far I think she's on the up and up. Didn't get any bad vibes talking to her.

    You're right about her needing to tell more about herself in the Ads. Maybe she'll say more as time goes.

    Hope this helps.

    Harpo.

  4. #6810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by CockNumb  [View Original Post]
    She's brand new here, I'm curious also to hear her story or maybe what name she used before and where. Who knows, maybe she is truly new, I am skeptical and anyone should be when they have no pics posted. Maybe someone soon will give us a report.
    RE: doubleddelight

    A picture is worth a thousand words, but when not even a single word is used to describe herself, that makes me REALLY leery. Both of her posts have just been, "Hey! I'm available. Call me.". Not a single indication as to who you are calling. No age, build, ethnicity, location, hair color, shoe size, or even if the "Double the" in her name is her cup size or her initials. I'm concerned it's the street walker service mentality, that if they provide a hole, that's enough.

  5. #6809

    Sweet TnA

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetTnA  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the recommendation Moto!

    Definitely willing to make him a man of his word if you ever decide to visit AngryJ.
    Had the chance to see her this past Thursday morning. A complete class act that presents her self very well.

    I shop frequently and buy seldom. I appreciate quality and she is definitely one of the finer things I have enjoyed. A total Princess and a breath of fresh air in a busy world.

    Ms. Amber, I do appreciate the two recommendations, but for now I have been captivated by your company. I would love to come back and see you.

  6. #6808
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheAss  [View Original Post]
    I can say I had a great time with Cat.
    Cat is always a wonderful time.

  7. #6807

    doubleddelight

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatty23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone TOFFT with her? I can't find any info.
    She's brand new here, I'm curious also to hear her story or maybe what name she used before and where. Who knows, maybe she is truly new, I am skeptical and anyone should be when they have no pics posted. Maybe someone soon will give us a report.

  8. #6806

    I want to see you too..

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetTnA  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the recommendation Moto!

    Definitely willing to make him a man of his word if you ever decide to visit AngryJ.
    Will you be willing to see me if I call? Haha wink wink.

  9. #6805

    Fantasy Fancy

    I knew I'd have a little time on the way home the other day, and since Fancy's ad sounde like she was on my way home, I decided to send her a text.

    She responded and we set a a meeting.

    I had told her that I would be there a little after 4, got there, sent her a text for the correct apt number.

    Saw a car come into the parking lot and woman run into the building, after a minute or two, got a text that she would be ready in a minute, had to do something with her hair.

    A couple minutes later she replied with apt number, and said to come on in.

    She was the woman that had come in the car.

    She apologized for the way her hair looked, but quite frankly I love the "just got up look".

    (Apt was lived in looking), but I've seen worse.

    Took me to her room, and got down to business, just went for the BnG.

    I don't always get off with BJ but she wasn't going to let that deter her, She was great, didn't slow down until I came.

    For a good BJ I'd definitley repeat, also for the convenience.

  10. #6804

    Dream With Susan40

    I had a dream with Susan40 in Northern Cincinnati yesterday. She looked exactly like her pictures and put me at ease immediately. My dream lasted an hour and she was very attentive to what I wanted and made sure that I enjoyed the full time. The BBBJ was really, really good and I have dreamed of many. The location is close to the interstate and while not deluxe felt safe. I hope to have a very similar dream again soon.

  11. #6803

    Cat is great

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    However, after seeing 5 of EE's ladies (Andee, Juliette, Melea, Allison, Jenne) I can safely say that you might have missed one of their best...Andee went back to school and she will be missed. One of the hottest young talent that EE has had in the area. You need to see Juliette next, she is also an awesome provider but a little older. She is hard to schedule because of her loyal fan base. I have been trying to see her again for a few weeks but I can't seem to see her when I am available because she is booked.

    I have two left to sample in that group (cat and taylor).
    I can say I had a great time with Cat.

  12. #6802
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 249

    Aww shucks!

    I appreciate the recommendation Moto!

    Definitely willing to make him a man of his word if you ever decide to visit AngryJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    We all know about BB's BF. I would suggest Amber (Sweet TnA) as an alternative. Only had a chance to see her once but she was really good. Intelligent lady and easy to set up. No drama. Thick but in a very nice way.

    Moto.

  13. #6801

    I Dream of Heather

    Been a few weeks ago, Very nice, EZset-up, good location, not clock watcher. Great dream didn't waste a drop. Will Dream again..soon.

  14. #6800

    Alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryJohnny  [View Original Post]
    I can no longer give her my stamp of approval. Way too much drama in her life now. She lets you know all about it and IMO it may end up getting someone hurt. I won't give details here. PM if you are thinking about seeing her.
    We all know about BB's BF. I would suggest Amber (Sweet TnA) as an alternative. Only had a chance to see her once but she was really good. Intelligent lady and easy to set up. No drama. Thick but in a very nice way.

    Moto.

  15. #6799

    doubleddelight

    Has anyone TOFFT with her? I can't find any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape