Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,226 to 24,240 of 33453
-
05-17-14 04:33 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 260Stormy
Stormy has the best oral skills in Cincinnati. A true class act, and fun from beginning to end.
Originally Posted by Stormyoneonly
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-14 03:29 #9227Banned Member

Posts: 1344Same thing
Same thing happened to me with Vanessa. After I could not get her to return texts I hit up her sister Meagan and a good time was had by all. I really wanted to see her after them pics she posted WOW.
Originally Posted by Thors
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-14 01:17 #9226Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Cant wait!!!
I am glad I got to meet you to. Wonderful start to my day! Your oral skills were superb. So yes I did enjoy them. Smitten? Really me LOL. Thank you! See you very soon sexy! Have a great weekend!!
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
Kisses,
Stormy.
-
05-17-14 01:10 #9225Senior Member

Posts: 92Lol
LMAO...I guess it sort of looks like that hu. Damn, need to keep the reviews short and sweet next time.
Originally Posted by Ilapp
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 22:39 #9224Senior Member

Posts: 66anna
It was about 4 weeks ago, I have been traveling for the last few weeks and I had been trying to see her in fact had an apt where she had to cancel and then we made up the time I haven't tried contacting her since, wasn't planning a repeat.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 22:17 #9223

Posts: 66Thanks Baby
You sure made my pussy very happy. Can't wait to see you again!
Originally Posted by Dmaphukn
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 22:08 #9222Senior Member

Posts: 418Stormy
I have been cheating myself not going to see Stormy before now. I met her today and I am smitten. It was the best GFE I have experienced in a long time. Her oral skills are superb and she seemed to enjoy mine as well. She is sweet and fun to talk to between activities. Set up was painless. The room was impeccably clean and safe and welcoming. I will definitely repeat, sooner rather than later.
-
05-16-14 21:28 #9221Senior Member

Posts: 168Inconsistent meeting, consistent performance
They are tough to meet, but fairly stable on performance upon meeting. The location is convenient for me, so I tolerate the inevitable delays and missed meetings.
Originally Posted by Alternativ
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 21:04 #9220Senior Member

Posts: 2230Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Shhhhhhhhhhh don't let the word get out!
Originally Posted by ZackTy
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 20:55 #9219Senior Member

Posts: 51Tiffanyn30
Had an appointment to meet Tiffanyn30 this am. Confirmed the appointment last night when she asked if I had any special requests. Asked me to let her know I was on my way. Did so this morning, but when I arrived, no one at home. No response to texts or calls. I.
Also had an appointment earlier this week, but when I got there she met me at the door saying I had the wrong address. Some big guy in a undershirt, her "brother" was coming to the door as well, so I left. She promptly texted me, apologizing, saying her brother has shown up from Tennessee expectantly, but that she would make it up to me. I know- I was the idiot this morning for going back, but have seen good reviews on her. Has anyone else had issues with her, or am I just cursed?
-
05-16-14 20:05 #9218Banned Member

Posts: 371Sexy Sass
First off, how many of you guys out there don't want to do a review because you want to keep a provider utr? Thats how I felt today. I seen her today and was in a OMG stage. I'm not going to do a Kenwoodjack review on her. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not seeing her first! She is better looking, better than the reviews and everything else. If she were closer to me I would welcome a second job to see her 3-4 times a week. Was she clean? Shower fresh. Smoke in the room? No! GFE? OMG! Everything, find out on your own. Will I repeat? I would be stupid not to. Hands down, best one to date. I'm still thinking of her! Wow! She's one of those girls you smell yourself and say Hey it was not a dream!! Peace, Zackty.
-
05-16-14 19:16 #9217Senior Member

Posts: 91long overdue reviews
A few months ago I dreamed Kylie that advertises sometimes on BP at a and N Cinci incall. Pics are accurate. CBJ with dt was good. FS was good. My dream ended quickly, she agreed to let me go again but I was uncomfortable so I left. I wasn't into it, I wasn't really attracted to her pics but negotiated a cheap donation so I went. I wouldn't repeat, nothing on her part its just not what I'm into.
A few weeks ago I dreamed of Susan40 north central incall, you know the one with the roommate and curtain. She has kept her body in shape for a provider her age. I heard good things about her BBBJ so I sampled that. Maybe she wasn't into me but it felt like she was just resting me cock in her mouth. I stopped that and moved on to FS, cowgirl was mechanical, she asked did I want it fast or slow. Doggie she arched foward so I couldn't slam it like I wanted to. I adjusted so I could get in better, got the job done. Clean up a rag or wipes (can't remember) and I got up out of there. Would not repeat. I think its a certain thing I like in this hobby, I'm going to stick with quality over quantity.
-
05-16-14 16:34 #9216Senior Member

Posts: 92Wow
Well I seen Natti GFE (Allison) since Vanessa dicked me. If she had someone there then all she had to say was I can't do it now. I told her Monday, then reminded her Wednesday, then Thursday told her I was getting ready to leave and she gave me her address. If she over booked why didn't she just say ill have to wait. I don't understand; to have me drive all the way out there, and text me when I'm literally there. Thought you meant tomorrow I can't do it now. Well, now she wouldn't even text me back to re schedule. I know it can't be that she don't like me because she never met me. I'm not going to mention the other girls names that I tried after this because they didn't dick me, they just never answered. Like why are you going to post ads and not answer calls. Are you just posting for what? I don't get it. Well, I hear Sexy Sassy is reliable. Any info on her? Guess ill never get to see Vanessa. Maybe I shouldn't have posted this, but I got the impression that she leading me on for no reason. Maybe others will have more luck, or maybe I should try her sister.
-
05-16-14 10:51 #9215Regular Member

Posts: 24Don't worry
Sorry to hear of your tribulations. As I'm sure you know, young providers generally don't have the maturity and respect for our time as I suspect she clearly understood the date and time or your appointment.
I will say this: you didn't miss TOO much. She has a nice body, GND face, is not currently blonde (as her initial ads suggested) needs dental work, and has a housing set-up that literally smells like they are somehow venting IN all the cigarette smoke produced in a 25 mile radius. If you smoke, no problem I suppose. For me, it really detracts from the experience to the point that the whole arrangement is almost not worth it. She does, however, have pretty good toungue action during BJ, so that might be worth a short car-ride visit in the future.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by Thors
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 09:59 #9214Senior Member

Posts: 601Same here
Tried for hours and just gave up.
Originally Posted by Alternativ
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




