Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,226 to 24,240 of 33235
-
05-17-14 13:38 #9010Senior Member

Posts: 85megan and vanessa
Sisters in the Milford area. It would seem that there are mixed reviews on the two.
From personal experience I certainly don't recommend. Megan got me for 80 bucks, long story, but she got me. Led me on for a while, wouldn't answer texts or calls, would set up dates to make it up to me and not show, not ans phone etc. Heard about Vanessa, didn't know they were sisters, and we texted a little bit and then bam nothing. Both are very unreliable and don't keep their word. It's too bad really because we certainly could use some nice ladies in the Milford area. Stay safe people and of course every person to their own, my advice, stay away, far away from these two.
-
05-17-14 13:15 #9009Senior Member

Posts: 143Sass
I had an early appt scheduled with Sass this morning and when the time came she missed the dream. She immediately contacted me this morning apologizing and stated her phone was the culprit. I said it was ok, but she would not let it go. I was very impressed at her professionalism and have rescheduled with her. She says she is going to make it right and, based on her reviews, I am very much looking forward to it! I'll post after our dream and review how our first meeting went. Until then.
Fireguy.
-
05-17-14 08:35 #9008Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Thank you had a great time. I will see you again very soon! Ready to have more fun with me?
Originally Posted by Garyhb
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-14 04:33 #9007Senior Member

Posts: 260Stormy
Stormy has the best oral skills in Cincinnati. A true class act, and fun from beginning to end.
Originally Posted by Stormyoneonly
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-14 03:29 #9006Banned Member

Posts: 1344Same thing
Same thing happened to me with Vanessa. After I could not get her to return texts I hit up her sister Meagan and a good time was had by all. I really wanted to see her after them pics she posted WOW.
Originally Posted by Thors
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-14 01:17 #9005Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Cant wait!!!
I am glad I got to meet you to. Wonderful start to my day! Your oral skills were superb. So yes I did enjoy them. Smitten? Really me LOL. Thank you! See you very soon sexy! Have a great weekend!!
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
Kisses,
Stormy.
-
05-17-14 01:10 #9004Senior Member

Posts: 92Lol
LMAO...I guess it sort of looks like that hu. Damn, need to keep the reviews short and sweet next time.
Originally Posted by Ilapp
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 22:39 #9003Senior Member

Posts: 66anna
It was about 4 weeks ago, I have been traveling for the last few weeks and I had been trying to see her in fact had an apt where she had to cancel and then we made up the time I haven't tried contacting her since, wasn't planning a repeat.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 22:17 #9002

Posts: 66Thanks Baby
You sure made my pussy very happy. Can't wait to see you again!
Originally Posted by Dmaphukn
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 22:08 #9001Senior Member

Posts: 418Stormy
I have been cheating myself not going to see Stormy before now. I met her today and I am smitten. It was the best GFE I have experienced in a long time. Her oral skills are superb and she seemed to enjoy mine as well. She is sweet and fun to talk to between activities. Set up was painless. The room was impeccably clean and safe and welcoming. I will definitely repeat, sooner rather than later.
-
05-16-14 21:28 #9000Senior Member

Posts: 168Inconsistent meeting, consistent performance
They are tough to meet, but fairly stable on performance upon meeting. The location is convenient for me, so I tolerate the inevitable delays and missed meetings.
Originally Posted by Alternativ
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 21:04 #8999Senior Member

Posts: 2230Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Shhhhhhhhhhh don't let the word get out!
Originally Posted by ZackTy
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 20:55 #8998Senior Member

Posts: 51Tiffanyn30
Had an appointment to meet Tiffanyn30 this am. Confirmed the appointment last night when she asked if I had any special requests. Asked me to let her know I was on my way. Did so this morning, but when I arrived, no one at home. No response to texts or calls. I.
Also had an appointment earlier this week, but when I got there she met me at the door saying I had the wrong address. Some big guy in a undershirt, her "brother" was coming to the door as well, so I left. She promptly texted me, apologizing, saying her brother has shown up from Tennessee expectantly, but that she would make it up to me. I know- I was the idiot this morning for going back, but have seen good reviews on her. Has anyone else had issues with her, or am I just cursed?
-
05-16-14 20:05 #8997Banned Member

Posts: 371Sexy Sass
First off, how many of you guys out there don't want to do a review because you want to keep a provider utr? Thats how I felt today. I seen her today and was in a OMG stage. I'm not going to do a Kenwoodjack review on her. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not seeing her first! She is better looking, better than the reviews and everything else. If she were closer to me I would welcome a second job to see her 3-4 times a week. Was she clean? Shower fresh. Smoke in the room? No! GFE? OMG! Everything, find out on your own. Will I repeat? I would be stupid not to. Hands down, best one to date. I'm still thinking of her! Wow! She's one of those girls you smell yourself and say Hey it was not a dream!! Peace, Zackty.
-
05-16-14 19:16 #8996Senior Member

Posts: 91long overdue reviews
A few months ago I dreamed Kylie that advertises sometimes on BP at a and N Cinci incall. Pics are accurate. CBJ with dt was good. FS was good. My dream ended quickly, she agreed to let me go again but I was uncomfortable so I left. I wasn't into it, I wasn't really attracted to her pics but negotiated a cheap donation so I went. I wouldn't repeat, nothing on her part its just not what I'm into.
A few weeks ago I dreamed of Susan40 north central incall, you know the one with the roommate and curtain. She has kept her body in shape for a provider her age. I heard good things about her BBBJ so I sampled that. Maybe she wasn't into me but it felt like she was just resting me cock in her mouth. I stopped that and moved on to FS, cowgirl was mechanical, she asked did I want it fast or slow. Doggie she arched foward so I couldn't slam it like I wanted to. I adjusted so I could get in better, got the job done. Clean up a rag or wipes (can't remember) and I got up out of there. Would not repeat. I think its a certain thing I like in this hobby, I'm going to stick with quality over quantity.











Reply With Quote





