Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5238

    Newbie Here

    This is graywolf. I'm new to the area but not to the sport. Just moved here from Memphis and have started to make some inroads. I'm into mixed to ebony, just my preference. Talked to Rose today and she sounded cool and I am familiar with her incall area. But being new to the area and since she has no reviews I get cautious. Anything that could be shared I would appreciate. I can be verified on this site as well as anoThER site and I have the same handle. Gf60.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...qvk-20/7476790

  2. #5237
    Thanks for the info. Too bad she's not seeing clients, but I think it is good for her. Hope she can quit drugs eventually and totally.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodJ  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing anyone. It all kind of goes hand in hand.

  3. #5236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I think that's her. Someone told me she is going through a rehabilitation program to quit drugs. Anyone knows if she's still seeing clients? Thank you.
    Not seeing anyone. It all kind of goes hand in hand.

  4. #5235

    Vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I think that's her. Someone told me she is going through a rehabilitation program to quit drugs. Anyone knows if she's still seeing clients? Thank you.
    No she is not seeing anyone, she told me she is trying to get her stuff together. Just talk her weds.

  5. #5234
    Yeah. I think that's her. Someone told me she is going through a rehabilitation program to quit drugs. Anyone knows if she's still seeing clients? Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMichael  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the blonde "Vikki D" that returned from PA?

  6. #5233

    Re: Vicky

    Are you referring to the blonde "Vikki D" that returned from PA?


    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone able to contact vicki lately. I had no luck so far.

  7. #5232
    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is why we have the "Report Post" button.

    A2

  8. #5231

    Vicky

    Has anyone able to contact vicki lately. I had no luck so far.

  9. #5230

    W Wonka you've got mail

    Sorry for the delay, haven't been on the site for a while.

  10. #5229

    Chanel - Miss Trouble 2012

    I had seen Chanel in the past and have favorably recommended her. So I recently went to see her again. Wow, what a difference a few years can make in not a good way. She is considerably larger than her pics. The sad part is none of the additional weight went to her boobs, all waistline. The pics on her website http://misstrouble010112.escortfiles.com/gallery are at least 40-50 pounds ago. Not bashing, just bringing up to date.

    Do not know if current menu is the same, because I did not stay. She will also post on BP.

  11. #5228

    chloe

    Saw Chloe's ad here and some reports from TER which generally sound good. She looks like a cutie. Any personal experiences to share? I will return the favor if I see her.

  12. #5227
    Hope the info is good because I love redheads too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jusblaze1  [View Original Post]
    ICantGetNo is correct because I contacted her asked about donations, and she said 140-hh and 200-hr. I asked for her reviews and she replied with info but no another site I'd, I dropped the conversation because there is no way she could have donations that high, be from a state (Cali) where business should be good and no one has taken the time to review her, see'Mon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantGetNo  [View Original Post]
    I've been in touch with her. No activity after googling her current number, which is always a concern. She gave me her old number with a 323 area code, which showed good activity with same and similar pics in Cali. Considering TOFTT as I'm a sucker for cute redheads.

  13. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantGetNo  [View Original Post]
    I've been in touch with her. No activity after googling her current number, which is always a concern. She gave me her old number with a 323 area code, which showed good activity with same and similar pics in Cali. Considering TOFTT as I'm a sucker for cute redheads.
    ICantGetNo is correct because I contacted her asked about donations, and she said 140-hh and 200-hr. I asked for her reviews and she replied with info but no reviews from other site I dropped the conversation because there is no way she could have donations that high, be from a state (Cali) where business should be good and no one has taken the time to review her.

  14. #5225

    Californian Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLevel44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a dream about this one yet? PM details if you prefer. Thanks.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...os-22/12432288
    I've been in touch with her. No activity after googling her current number, which is always a concern. She gave me her old number with a 323 area code, which showed good activity with same and similar pics in Cali. Considering TOFTT as I'm a sucker for cute redheads.

  15. #5224

    Victoria ie Firey California

    Anyone have a dream about this one yet? PM details if you prefer. Thanks.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...os-22/12432288

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape