Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 13510
-
05-14-14 15:58 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 141Sassy greeeeeen
I have never met Sassy.but I have to say I am diggin the green undies in her latest ad. That pic of her on her knees gives me impure thoughts!
-
05-13-14 21:42 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 359More on Sexy Sami / Danni
Re: Sexy Sami / Danni.
Originally Posted by TravelinJohn
[View Original Post]
Totally GFE! Well that's nice and lucky you. I guess she's YMMV girl because she wasn't GFE with me. Also to be clear, I was a gentleman and treated her with complete respect. Showed up clean and good hygiene on my part. When she told me, "no kissing" after I placed the donation on the counter I didn't question her nor argue.
Different names don't make sense. All the providers here use the same name on their Ads on NR. Not good marketing on her part but that's her choice.
I still stand by what I've posted here and her Review I've given on our session.
Her weight change wasn't a problem to me. Her smoking wasn't a problem to me. Her oral skills weren't that great but she was hurrying with me and probably could do better if wanted. I could over look that too. I just wanted kissing.
If Sammi / Danni wants to PM me and offer a GFE session I'll take her up on that. Not asking for a discount or anything like that just a better session than the last one. She did tell me she looking for repeats.
That's all I'm going to say on this. She is a cute and nice girl.
Stay safe you All.
Harpo.
-
05-13-14 18:26 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 64Tiffany30
Seeing her tomorrow for a b& g. Unless there is a good reason to look elsewhere?
-
05-13-14 17:18 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 87EE Juliette
Had the pleasure of meeting with Juliette yesterday and wow she is awesome really gets into it, I will not go into details but she is GFE all the way. I will ad her to my atf list and will be repeating as funds allow. She is beautiful, smart and sexy what more could you ask for.
Lookr.
-
05-13-14 07:10 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 198Thanks for the heads up as I was thinking about contacting her, there is nothing more frustrating for me than a provider that post and ad and don't answer or takes a long time to get back with you. I don't have a lot of spare time and also other factors that limit my free time so been able to get to see someone can be difficult some times, my thing is if you put and ad up answer the phone or take down.
Originally Posted by GoBig
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 06:37 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 96Sammi/Danni
She told me she used Sammi on USASG beacuse she aanted to know if the contact was coming from here vs. NR.
She was totally GFE with me.
Originally Posted by Harpo2u
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 00:18 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 150Cincy
Will be in Cincinnati Tuesday evening and again Wednesday. Can anyone give me any suggestions for soft massage with French ending, or GFE with BBBJ? PM are fine if you don't want to advertise. I can help when you come visit my way.
-
05-12-14 16:28 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 231She has week day in-call at her location in the Milford area. She can ONLY do car dates or a motel on the weekends. I think this is because she provides out of an apartment and during the weekend there are too many prying eyes around. She also has a sister, Megan that provides as well. Good luck getting ahold of them...It's been difficult for some.
Originally Posted by Thors
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
05-12-14 16:24 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 231Don't forget...
Silky Wetness would also be on my short list and I also saw someone else suggest Sky. I've seen her and she's a real doll baby too. She is provider that sees only a few guys and mostly on days she advertises on here...Sky Auburn.
Originally Posted by RodThk39
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
05-12-14 08:41 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 96Agreed. That post was nonsense.
1. Her ad clearly states she is in Fairfield. .not Sharonville.
2. When did an area code from out of state become a red flag?
3. I have seen her and she is a sweetheart.
UnfirtunateSon said: This post in nonsense. I haven't seen DanniForU, but she's on aNotheR site (same phone number) and has 7 very positive reviews. You got to wonder why someone's first post here is trashing a woman who they've never even seen.
-
05-12-14 06:34 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 359Sexy Sami / DanniForU is Danni
Hey NKY747 and all the guys here, Sexy Sami is Danni who I've seen this past April, 27th. My review of her at "Escort-Classified-Ads-Posted-by-Escorts-No-Reviews-or-Commentary" on April, 27 Post # 8984.
Originally Posted by NKY747
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...701&viewfull=1#post2075701.
Danni first had Ads on NR which I saw and contacted her. Had a half hour session with her. NR Ad had the same pictures that you see on her Ad as Sexy Sami but when I met her at her in-call location wasn't representative of her now. She gained about 25 lbs. She wasn't GFE. NO kissing and rush session was what I've experienced as reported by me.
Interesting that Danni / Sexy Sami have the same number which is 313-xxx-5366. Also interesting that Sexy Sami placed an Ad on May 7th, post # 9074 with the same contact number and pictures as on her NR Ad. Then on May 9th she has another Ad under the screen name, DanniForU, with no number and different pictures of the same girl. All the Ads mention the Fairfield area.
At my review I posted a full report with pictures that represents her. Now she says she's offers GFE?!
All I know is you will not see the girl in those pictures if that is Sexy Sami or DanniForU or Danni at NR. Proceed with cautions. I'm not trying to hurt her business but I find it suspect that she has three screen names and really no reason for that or does she. Maybe, Sir A2, can shine some light on that.
Frankly I would see her again if she was now GFE with KISSING!
Harpo.
-
05-11-14 15:48 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 45Do your homework before trashing someone.
This post in nonsense. I haven't seen DanniForU, but she's on aNotheR site (same phone number) and has 7 very positive reviews. You got to wonder why someone's first post here is trashing a woman who they've never even seen.
Originally Posted by AssJunky
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-14 13:06 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 169New providers
Especially Sexi Sami. Post #9077. Definitely looking forward to intel and a few others that have recently sprung up here as new providers, new to this site.
Kimberly has quite a physique that deserves mention.
-
05-11-14 12:24 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 78Go here for a complete list http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...y-Numbers-2014.
Originally Posted by RodThk39
[View Original Post]
I would recommend Skye who advertised a week or so ago or tonguetwister.
-
05-11-14 12:08 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 123Choices
Hello Queen City guys.
I will be in your fine city this week on business and am asking for guidance and / or recommendation for fun.
I have RTFF for Cinci for a few weeks and have gotten it down to this list of what I think will be safe, sexy, sure thing providers.
Remmy, Sass, Candice, VanessaM19 and Sandy, all off this forum ads. Oh and Petra too. Is there anything I've missed by not knowing the areas or ladies? Would hate to find myself in a bad area or situation for incall. Warnings? Of my list is any a must-see?
Thanks for any help and will reciprocate if you find yourself in the Capital city.









Reply With Quote






