Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,536 to 17,550 of 23673
-
05-14-14 00:23 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 355I'm ruined
Last long term thing was about six years ago-dated lots of "age appropriate" women from match or from friends set-ups for a while with zero interest in any of them as a new SO. After a couple of years of celibacy, went down the escort road, not satisfying, then happened on SB's. There are ups and downs (like in RL dating), but overall the last year has been great. I recently met an age appropriate woman who was clearly interested, and attractive for her (our) age, but she can't compare with the heat from even a short term thing with the dancer I am trying to close. And there are so many others-100% SB for me.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-14 00:16 #6137Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I think for purposes of this thread you're the exception rather than the rule. I have never advanced anyone money, but I imagine there's a difference between advancing someone money you've seen many times before versus someone you haven't banged yet, and I wasn't sure where your situation fits on that scale.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
I will say this -- during my relatively sporadic SB career, I've learned one thing. SBs, unless they are just pros posing as SBs, can be so wildly different as individuals in terms of their expectations that it can be extremely challenging for someone like me to keep up with only one month a year to go twat-diving. I've met some that were clearly escorts using SD sites as a (as they perceive it) safer venue. I've met some that were clearly experimenting with the idea. I've met some that love the idea of travel and shopping sprees but if handing them cash will only anger them. I've met some that are victims of their own attractiveness -- they need to find a guy that's already married or taken, because anyone single will follow them around like a puppy dog and get on their nerves, but they have very little "need for financial help". Gauging which type they are is part of the challenge and part of what I find addictive.
So, while your experience varies from the norm here, I can understand how your experiences are so different from others. I find the same thing just jumping from city to city -- completely different attitudes sometimes in one geographic area, so much so that I have to adjust my own strategy in that particular area just to operate effectively.
But, I guess the bottom line is, if what you're doing is working for you then keep doing it. As a general guideline though, I'd say never advance money to someone you haven't already banged and don't know where she lives. If you're close enough with her to the point both of those are a yes, you've got an extra couple of feathers in your cap that move the odds of payback closer to your favor.
With my annual SB season I'm not looking to get that close to any of them. I should just change my name to 5-oclock Charlie (if you've ever seen MASH). I just cruise by and drop my payload then I'm gone until the next predictable time frame.
-
05-13-14 23:55 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 355I agree that it is very close to flushing money, but I have to say that I have gone out on a limb twice and not been burned. A while back I advanced 300 for rent to a SB who I had agreed to $ per meet, and she saw me 3 more times before breaking it off because I wasn't "reliable" enough (huh? Second time was at the M&G with my current, longest running, and now married SB, who said she felt 500/ mo for twice a week was good; I immediately took her home to the FC and gave her the 5. That has been a golden investment. I have said no to other women on several other occasions when I felt like it wasn't going to end well. I like to think it is my superior perception of character, but I'm probably just another sucker who's going to get burned sooner or later!
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 22:37 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 153Finally someone gave me a good news. Looks like they deserved it ...more and more SBs who are doing this! Lessons for them for robbery.
Originally Posted by DirtyDingus
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 20:37 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 713Goes to show you have to be careful regardless of how you hobby. I'm just as cautious meeting off of SD4 M as I am with HX. Be careful everyone.
Originally Posted by DirtyDingus
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 19:44 #6133Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Yeah, there's nothing to say any given site will act on the report, but who knows if more than one SD calls her out then maybe she will get booted. Remember these girls don't pay the site's bills, the guys do and if the person who reads the report has any financial interest in the sites profitability, then it should be a good move in the favor of the SD, even if he never sees direct results or gets the girl booted, there's always a chance she will think twice next time. Since they don't have to link their credit card, there's probably not much stopping them from re-joining the site under new e-mail anyway, but anything that sends the message to the girl may help her realize she won't get away with it unnoticed. If nothing else reporting her will make the victim feel like less of a chump about the situation and that's better than nothing too IMO.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 19:39 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 195Correctamundo and a side note
You got that right. SD4 me doesn't give a crap what is happening on their site. Why should they care? They are scammers themselves. If you don't believe me, give them your credit card number and see what happens. This has been discussed previously on here.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
On a side note. Two sugar babies off of SA have been arrested in NC for prostitution and robbery. I won't give out names so that I won't violate any of the rules on here, but their profile is "Peaches and Cream".
-
05-13-14 19:24 #6131Senior Member

Posts: 5603At SD4 m they could care less. But I did get a foreign scammer thrown off of their once that had been on that site for about 4 years.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 18:37 #6130Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287One good thing about reporting her to the site is she won't know who reported her (my second suggestion about telling her that you're going to wouldn't be a good option if she is in a position to strike back). Also if you're married don't give her enough info to trace anything back to you. Only once has a sugar baby known my real name, and that was because of a stupid mistake I made on a dinner reservation, luckily it ended on good terms. But yes, agreed, always pay after the deed is done and problem solved in the first place.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 18:34 #6129Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Are the problems with Hushed that its pausing when you text? It didn't used to do that until a couple of updates ago, it used to work great. I hope they update it and fix it before my next season, as I was planning to let my burner phone expire. You could try Skype, which will let you purchase a number but its more expensive than Hushed and I've never really used Skype to SMS so I'm not sure how it works.
Originally Posted by SkinJr
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 17:59 #6128Senior Member

Posts: 96Updates and assistance
M / G went well today with 22 year old latina jersey girl spinner (4'11" yay! She stopped by a house that I am flipping. We sat in her car and talked for an hour. Very casual stuff just like we were on a date. She is married two years now but not happy. She is looking money for tuition. My spidey sense never went off. She was very reserved and cautious. She mentioned she did this once before in NJ before moving to NC several years ago. I kept debating several times to make a move but I decided to go slow so maybe I could build a steady FB since she is in my town, looking to be discreet, and she wants a steady arrangement.
After she left (I had to leave, plus I was tired of talking / listening) I text her and told her I found her really attractive and wanted to take the next step. She replied "me too" and asked what that was exactly. Like a kid I told her I wanted to get her alone and see that beautiful body. Immediately I text her again and said I hated to be so forward / fast but I am very busy and I know exactly what I want. And I wanted her. She text back that she wanted me bad, she didn't want to waste time, and she knew exactly what she wanted.
We started talking immediately about meeting. I tried getting her today (I had already had sex twice today) but she asked for Thursday due to her school and work schedule. Was probably a good thing for me. She is probably a 7/8 in face. But she is young and keeps her self put together so she looks better. Her tits were big and amazing in a low cut tank top. They will probably look look like shit when they are unsupported but damn they looked good. She has some nice round thighs which I love if the girl is not fat. She definitely has the latina curves without being chubby. In five years she will probably look like shit but right now she is awesome. I'm not a big fan of the jersey accent, but with the latina accent added in, it will be hot as shit as she fucks me and talks dirty. If she talks anywhere as dirty as my massage therapist she will be awesome. Meeting scheduled for Thurs lunch time anywhere I want her, hotel or foreclosed house, she "will be wherever I want her".
Massage therapist is needing me bad. Me or my money. I've done her three times now in hotels and she is loud as shit and dirty. I've been worried several times about hotel staff showing up. She is a 9/10 in bed. And freaky too. Offered to blow me and my boss if I couldn't ditch him one day. She was serious. We were going to do it in a repo house one time but cleaning lady showed up. Cleaning lady is hot and has been flirting with me. My sb offered to try and seduce cleaning lady for me. My sb wants to meet tonight but I can't do it.
Absolute smoke in myrtle still emails me every day. We have a friendly flirty thing going back and forth. She will send a casual selfie when I ask. Like today she was in gym working out. The other day it was beach selfies. I have got to get down there before she flakes or you bastards ruin her.
21 year old 5'1" (yay) big head of hair near Raleigh has been texting / emailing regularly for a week now. She has sent me many casual selfies, nothing racy, and seems legit. Going to school day time and cocktail waitresses at night. She is hot with the long brown hair, big brown eyes, and dark complexion. Luckily she has self esteem issues working at a mens club. She doesn't think she is anywhere as hot as the dancers. I'm actually looking forward to this one more than the smokeshow in myrtle. Diamond in the rough.
Several girls that seem legit are casually texting / emailing me. One college girl is spending the week in myrtle starting Weds and I'm trying to be her vacation fb. I've got a lot of hits from girls that are definitely pro or almost there. I may hit a few just to see.
Assistance... I'm in a relationship and have to hide everything of course. I use an email account that no one else knows about. I use Hushed for texts but it sucks. I can't receive photos. And I have to delete the program every time I go home. Any recommendations on texting without getting a burner phone?
Skin.
-
05-13-14 17:25 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 733grand theft vagina
The problem is / most of us are doing this UTR and a crazy Nando 1 with nothing to lose could cause a lot more damage to us than our trying to screw her little scam up. I realize that this behavior perpetuates her larceny but we bleeding heart types do it to ourselves. If we don't "lend" money then they can't steal from us. Never again! I'm bummed because she was a good little provider and very reliable. I think she got arrested or an IRL "BF" caught her fucking around. She never fessed up to another guy in her life but was very nervous when we played at her place once and she didn't want her "roommate" catching us together.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-14 17:17 #6126Senior Member

Posts: 153I totally agree. Like the "Hannah" vcu student...totally thief.I learned lesson...now I only pay after it. Though I make mistake and get bought by SB on their stories. Recently gave allowance for just M&G with a promise that never came true.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
So there are are more SBs who are asking for M&G money and now that will be turned down. I have lost the faith...
-
05-13-14 16:11 #6125Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I always pay after the deed is done and pay is performance-based, but for those who have ever advanced sugar and not received any in return, I'd report her to the site you met her on, indicating the theft (that's what it is, theft). Even if you don't report her, send her a note letting her know you're going to report her as a pro that's ripping people off. If nothing else it might make her think twice before she does it to someone else, or at least maybe she'll take her game to BP or somewhere outside the SD scene where thievery has no place.
-
05-13-14 14:05 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 5603For me I would say every time. I really can not think of one time I have ever gotten back a penny. Live and learn. Thats why I love this site. Glad I will never be the next d sterling. Although when I started out big time, I had the big time money. Got burned plenty. Then came the recession which forced me to up my game. It's still going up. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DirtyDingus
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






