Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6583

    Do your homework before trashing someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssJunky  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers I have never posted but have been a member for over a year seen several girls a will now continue to post any ways to my point I'm sure you all know the rules of! With a new provider I must advise the red flags of DanniForU ranks of LE just saying selfy bikini pic non nude 313 outside Detroit number anf the biggest flag of all location sharonville rt 4 the 2nd biggest jon sting bust in thr trysate.
    This post in nonsense. I haven't seen DanniForU, but she's on aNotheR site (same phone number) and has 7 very positive reviews. You got to wonder why someone's first post here is trashing a woman who they've never even seen.

  2. #6582

    New providers

    Especially Sexi Sami. Post #9077. Definitely looking forward to intel and a few others that have recently sprung up here as new providers, new to this site.

    Kimberly has quite a physique that deserves mention.

  3. #6581
    Quote Originally Posted by RodThk39  [View Original Post]
    Hello Queen City guys.

    I will be in your fine city this week on business and am asking for guidance and / or recommendation for fun.

    I have RTFF for Cinci for a few weeks and have gotten it down to this list of what I think will be safe, sexy, sure thing providers.

    Remmy, Sass, Candice, VanessaM19 and Sandy, all off this forum ads. Oh and Petra too. Is there anything I've missed by not knowing the areas or ladies? Would hate to find myself in a bad area or situation for incall. Warnings? Of my list is any a must-see?

    Thanks for any help and will reciprocate if you find yourself in the Capital city.
    Go here for a complete list http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...y-Numbers-2014.

    I would recommend Skye who advertised a week or so ago or tonguetwister.

  4. #6580

    Choices

    Hello Queen City guys.

    I will be in your fine city this week on business and am asking for guidance and / or recommendation for fun.

    I have RTFF for Cinci for a few weeks and have gotten it down to this list of what I think will be safe, sexy, sure thing providers.

    Remmy, Sass, Candice, VanessaM19 and Sandy, all off this forum ads. Oh and Petra too. Is there anything I've missed by not knowing the areas or ladies? Would hate to find myself in a bad area or situation for incall. Warnings? Of my list is any a must-see?

    Thanks for any help and will reciprocate if you find yourself in the Capital city.

  5. #6579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by CockNumb  [View Original Post]
    We have newbie here, however I'm not sure if she is being clear about the services she is providing. No malice intent, but most of us here are looking for sex, this lady just emailed me stating she does therapeutical massages only no sex. She did indicate she would do nude massages for more, but still no sex I'm not sure what her intent is, but maybe it will change, just don't anyone to be mislead, I did read a few reviews here about ladies advertising on BP and how guys were disappointed, because there post ask that you not discuss anything explicit, about their services, in emails, on the phone, etc, then when you met you, maybe she would show her tits, but you were told you no sex.
    You may be disappointed in her offered services, but I can't fault her. She was upfront in what she does, and doesn't do. No upsell, no bait-and-switch, no cash-and-dash. There are guys out there who will be happy with what she is offering, and nothing more. And there are those who need a wider menu selection, like yourself. My suggestion is to just move on.

  6. #6578

    massagenky no sex ?

    We have newbie here, however I'm not sure if she is being clear about the services she is providing. No malice intent, but most of us here are looking for sex, this lady just emailed me stating she does therapeutical massages only no sex. She did indicate she would do nude massages for more, but still no sex I'm not sure what her intent is, but maybe it will change, just don't anyone to be mislead, I did read a few reviews here about ladies advertising on BP and how guys were disappointed, because there post ask that you not discuss anything explicit, about their services, in emails, on the phone, etc, then when you met you, maybe she would show her tits, but you were told you no sex.

  7. #6577

    Warning! !!

    Hey mongers I have never posted but have been a member for over a year seen several girls a will now continue to post any ways to my point I'm sure you all know the rules of! With a new provider I must advise the red flags of DanniForU ranks of LE just saying selfy bikini pic non nude 313 outside Detroit number anf the biggest flag of all location sharonville rt 4 the 2nd biggest jon sting bust in thr trysate.

  8. #6576

    ms heidi

    Anyone seen ms heidi yet? Like some info on her if anyone has.

  9. #6575

    vanessaM19

    Does any one have anything they can share about VanessaM19. I am very interested in seeing her and would like some feed back. On her thread it said car dates or motel for week end. Does this mean that on weekdays she has an incall, or is she only available on the weekend for the car dates or motel. She is someone I want to see......

  10. #6574

    Boyfriend Experience!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoverLover  [View Original Post]
    I came up- river from the Ville for a little biz. I've heard so much about how the hobby is so much better and cheaper in the Queen City compared to Derbytown, so I scheduled a little me-time with Stormy. Ads had impressed me, and the reviews were quite favorable. With 24- hour advance notice, setup went as expected. One hour ahead we confirmed, with final directions. Very clean, secure hotel with a brightly- colored roof. Met at the door by a beautiful lady in sexy lingerie. Nice warm greeting reassured both of us. Room was non- smoking, with lit candles all about. The lighting set the mood, accentuated by a faint pleasant fragrance. Well, enough detail.

    I'll just say that she is very smart, very attractive with gorgeous blue eyes, and a great smile. A perfect conversationalist, and highly skilled at pleasing me in oh so many ways! Sexy body, sexy smile, sexy personality.

    Gents, I've been in the hobby almost 20 years. It doesn't get any better than this! After I crawled into my car, drained and spent, knees shaking, I wondered what could've been better? Nothing, except my own stamina! Guess I'll become very familiar with I-71 in the future. I'm just glad she doesn't live in the Ville- I'd be broke all the time!

    -Hover Lover.
    I would say I am sorry for making you weak and shaky but, then I would be lying. I loved being so close to you. It was like I was with a boyfriend. I can't wait for the next excuse you make to come see me. Until we see one another again kisses hmmmm well you know where.

    See you in our next dream.

    Stormy.

  11. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfReady  [View Original Post]
    Read the reviews...
    Thanks. I tried to, but how far do you have to go back in reviews to get to the stats and past the subjective info? It's easier to just ask sometimes.

  12. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh88  [View Original Post]
    How would you describe her body? Short, tall, slim, lean, average, thick, flabby? I really can't tell much from the pics. Is there a reason for that?
    Read the reviews... She s a bit short nice brunette hair, pleasant face, not spinner, not BBW, a cup bra, MILF type. If you like MILF, GFE and squirters you can't go wrong.

  13. #6571
    Quote Originally Posted by HoverLover  [View Original Post]
    I came up- river from the Ville for a little biz. I've heard so much about how the hobby is so much better and cheaper in the Queen City compared to Derbytown, so I scheduled a little me-time with Stormy. Ads had impressed me, and the reviews were quite favorable. With 24- hour advance notice, setup went as expected. One hour ahead we confirmed, with final directions. Very clean, secure hotel with a brightly- colored roof. Met at the door by a beautiful lady in sexy lingerie. Nice warm greeting reassured both of us. Room was non- smoking, with lit candles all about. The lighting set the mood, accentuated by a faint pleasant fragrance. Well, enough detail.

    I'll just say that she is very smart, very attractive with gorgeous blue eyes, and a great smile. A perfect conversationalist, and highly skilled at pleasing me in oh so many ways! Sexy body, sexy smile, sexy personality.

    Gents, I've been in the hobby almost 20 years. It doesn't get any better than this! After I crawled into my car, drained and spent, knees shaking, I wondered what could've been better? Nothing, except my own stamina! Guess I'll become very familiar with I-71 in the future. I'm just glad she doesn't live in the Ville- I'd be broke all the time!

    -Hover Lover.
    How would you describe her body? Short, tall, slim, lean, average, thick, flabby? I really can't tell much from the pics. Is there a reason for that?

  14. #6570

    The One, The Only, Stormy!

    I came up- river from the Ville for a little biz. I've heard so much about how the hobby is so much better and cheaper in the Queen City compared to Derbytown, so I scheduled a little me-time with Stormy. Ads had impressed me, and the reviews were quite favorable. With 24- hour advance notice, setup went as expected. One hour ahead we confirmed, with final directions. Very clean, secure hotel with a brightly- colored roof. Met at the door by a beautiful lady in sexy lingerie. Nice warm greeting reassured both of us. Room was non- smoking, with lit candles all about. The lighting set the mood, accentuated by a faint pleasant fragrance. Well, enough detail.

    I'll just say that she is very smart, very attractive with gorgeous blue eyes, and a great smile. A perfect conversationalist, and highly skilled at pleasing me in oh so many ways! Sexy body, sexy smile, sexy personality.

    Gents, I've been in the hobby almost 20 years. It doesn't get any better than this! After I crawled into my car, drained and spent, knees shaking, I wondered what could've been better? Nothing, except my own stamina! Guess I'll become very familiar with I-71 in the future. I'm just glad she doesn't live in the Ville- I'd be broke all the time!

    -Hover Lover.

  15. #6569

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBig  [View Original Post]
    I have posted before that I really don't mind that she doesn't get back or answer her phone that often when you inquire about seeing her and she isn't available. And that's true. The not minding part, however, only extends to before an appointment has been made, not to when one already has been made, or seems to.

    Brandy did respond to a text recently and seemed to set an appointment. She said when she could be back to make it and I said OK, which I thought indicated an appointment had been made. I texted when I was on the way just to be sure. Never did hear back to text and call went unanswered. I wasn't going to show up at her door not knowing if she was there, since I figure she doesn't need any unnecessary visitors to her residence. I have no idea what happened. Nor really do I care anymore, because I'm done dealing with it. I didn't have to go far out of my way, since I was going to be in the area anyway. And, hey, I saved some money. So no real harm done. But while she's an attractive provider with a safe place, she's way too unreliable to bother with anymore. Given the other recent report of her standing a guy up, my advice at this point to anyone else would be to not bother.
    I had a similar experience with her a month or two ago. I thought she & I had a set appointment time, when I called to confirm, I couldn't get an answer to save my life. And I'd seen her twice before and let her know who I was. Which kinda sucks. She had a good quickie rate and her incall is a nice non-hotel place. But there's only so much a guy can do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape