Escort Review: Escort Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 24,286 to 24,300 of 33445
-
05-09-14 16:33 #9160Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 48As I had mention, that was done away with. Everyone makes mistakes, and a bad idea was, well, a bad idea. You're quoting an email that was sent a short while back, not our ad posted here or on BP / CL; all of which have flat rates. Pictures and video, however, are still extra $$ and I think that is fair.
The feedback is always appreciated, if I'm not told there's a problem, I will remain unaware and not fix it. This has been fixed.
Hope that clears things up.
Thanks!
Xoxo.
-
05-09-14 16:13 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 489Megan
Had my second visit with Megan recently. Although I need to save funds for other things, I just couldn't contain myself. She's one of the Milford sisters who has advertised here before (her sister is VanessaM19, don't recall what Megan's handle is here). Saw her at her incall in Milford on a recent weekday. I got there a few minutes earlier than expected, and a kinda rough looking, but friendly enough dude answered the door. He asked me, "Are you here to see XXX?" The X's being what I'd assume is Megan's real name.
So Megan showed up a few seconds later, and we had sufficient privacy to commence our visit. She was wearing short shorts, appeared to have forgotten to put on panties underneath, and she was wearing a skimpy top that left absolutely nothing to imagination.
I just have 3 words to say about the rest of my visit. Oh. My. God. It was even better than the first time I had a dream about her. I've seen both sisters. Both are hot, but Vanessa has the tightest body. With that said, I just click better with Megan. Don't know why, I just do, and I sure as hell did! Guys, I swear I could end up going flat broke at that apartment. There's just something about these two chicks, and especially Megan that I like. Could be that I'm from a small town myself and I just click with them on that level or something.
My concern is I don't know how much screening (if any) they do on the guys they see. They've obviously gotten by with it for about 2 months, but especially in an election year, there's only so long you can get by with something like this. I honestly hope they stay safe.
-
05-09-14 16:10 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 516Tori and Tess - Bring a calculator?
So, are all these options in addition to the regular rate, $150 + $20 Photos + $50 MSOG + $20 Sponge?
Originally Posted by Jalex
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-14 15:14 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 60Sinful Dream responded to my ISO
Posted an ISO for an east side outcall.
Received a quick response from Ally.
After we made arrangements.
Received a couple more responces.
Stuck with Ally set up was easy.
Plans changed ended up at her Incall.
Her and the place were clean.
Pics were accurate.
Service and enthusiasm were top notch.
Easy to talk to, very sweet girl.
All the little things add up to a pleasant encounter.
I would recomend and I would repeat!
-
05-09-14 11:16 #9156

Posts: 398allie/alicia
Ot sure she is even in the game anymore, she was once my atf, then she got so busy I couldn't see her. I texted jer yesterday and she just acted like, she really didn't care if she saw anyone, she did say she wasn't busy, but I'm guessing she now has a life or has different interests. Not sure what's up with her.
Originally Posted by DeviantGeek
[View Original Post]
I do know it is always good and memorable when I do see her.
-
05-09-14 08:11 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 70Sassy Pitstop
I had missed opportunity to visit Sassy a couple months ago, when back in town and decided after a long day of driving, I would have a pitstop, with 5 more hours of driving to go. Nothing really that hasn't been said already, easy setup, nice hotel, but I have got to say, Is there anything nicer when you walk in and they are standing there naked? We got over the formalities, off with my clothes and she then devoured me. I chose HHR for oral only and she is very gifted. Will repeat when home next time to explore all of her.
Assets. I recommend.
-
05-08-14 22:11 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 802Ee
Eloquent Evenings, a agency in the classified sectiom.
Originally Posted by Boatman
[View Original Post]
Motogib.
-
05-08-14 22:10 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 87Ee
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...422&viewfull=1#post2084422.
Originally Posted by Boatman
[View Original Post]
Here you go.
Stay Safe.
Lookr.
-
05-08-14 22:04 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 85Ee
I have been out of the game for a little while, so forgive me for asking. I have seen EE quite a bit? What is this referring to?
Thanks.
-
05-08-14 21:26 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 209My bad
I'm sorry for that. The last time I saw her she was working with a girl named Karen in mt. Healthy. I apologize. I only saw the red heads photo.
Originally Posted by TriStateTori
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-14 19:25 #9150Regular Member

Posts: 17CookieClaire
I'm not a senior but take it for what it's worth, I visited Claire this past weekend. Previous reviews were accurate, place is on the messy side, and her cat really wasnt happy being locked out of the room.
Originally Posted by Resing
[View Original Post]
Setup was easy and with it being our first meeting there was the normal awkward feeling each other out moments, but once we were comfortable things moved along very nicely. The view from behind is great if you like a good hourglass figure, and she was tighter than I've had since high school. She seemed to get into it real and I had a great time.
I'll repeat even with having to live with the sinus stuffiness from being in a place that has a cat, something that isn't an issuer for. Most.
-
05-08-14 19:05 #9149Senior Member

Posts: 140I'm starting to celebrate her third anniversary today.
What I love about Ally is easy setup and really nice places. She is so much fun to talk to and down to earth. The kissing and cuddling really makes the connection so pleasure full. Heating up the sheets doesn't take any time whatsoever. We are making plans for next visit. She just a bodacious kinda of woman.
-
05-08-14 17:36 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 351Allie aka Alicia
Been trying for the better part of a week to meet up with her. Long time to answer texts (24 hours). Says she's available, then stops responding. Texts me again, try to set something up, and when I give a time, she stops responding again. Seems a bit flaky.
-
05-08-14 16:37 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 1395Bro you back?
Think there is a pick of Tess and Tori on BP Both nice bodies great tatas, nice booties and probably slits to die for and probably for the right donation wide open except I believe Greek is OLimits to Ms Tori. The pink is a terrible thing to waste depending on donations of course. Keep you pants on and your wallet close out in Cali and let me know when you get back.
-
05-08-14 16:17 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 898Now there is a lady
Who could make Cialis a thing of the past depending on how wet warm and wild she enjoys her activities. Yummy yummy yummy I got love for that tummy LOL Very lovely Ms Tori.
Originally Posted by TriStateTori
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




