Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6568

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookr71  [View Original Post]
    I actually was going to give her one more chance today but after reading this I will move on. No one has time for this crap.

    Stay safe lookr.
    I saw her a year ago and she was awesome, very pretty, clean and totally GFE. I had no problems setting up with her. I would not hesitate seeing her again.

  2. #6567

    Brandy Luvlace

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBig  [View Original Post]
    I have posted before that I really don't mind that she doesn't get back or answer her phone that often when you inquire about seeing her and she isn't available. And that's true. The not minding part, however, only extends to before an appointment has been made, not to when one already has been made, or seems to.

    Brandy did respond to a text recently and seemed to set an appointment. She said when she could be back to make it and I said OK, which I thought indicated an appointment had been made. I texted when I was on the way just to be sure. Never did hear back to text and call went unanswered. I wasn't going to show up at her door not knowing if she was there, since I figure she doesn't need any unnecessary visitors to her residence. I have no idea what happened. Nor really do I care anymore, because I'm done dealing with it. I didn't have to go far out of my way, since I was going to be in the area anyway. And, hey, I saved some money. So no real harm done. But while she's an attractive provider with a safe place, she's way too unreliable to bother with anymore. Given the other recent report of her standing a guy up, my advice at this point to anyone else would be to not bother.
    I actually was going to give her one more chance today but after reading this I will move on. No one has time for this crap.

    Stay safe lookr.

  3. #6566

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJohn  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday.

    The B&W photo is closest to the truth.
    Thanks. Saved me some time & $. If you said she was the girl in the USASG ad, I would have been on my way. Here's one for posterity. This should probably be in the BP section, but what the hell. There was some speculation about this one earlier in the week because her pics checked out. I learned from a reliable source that she is not the girl in the photos and says the donation goes to the agency, then upsells you. Supposedly decent looking. He didn't stick around to find out if she was legit or LE.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...45-23/16951599

  4. #6565
    I saw her yesterday.

    The be&W photo is closest to the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh88  [View Original Post]
    If you read the comments section of the reviews, Sammi, aka Danni, defends herself for the one bad review by saying the guy smelled bad and was dirty. As far as the pics go, IMO, there is a huge drop in quality from the attractive girl with the tight body in the USASG Classifieds pics vs some of the pics in the NR ad. I don't think I would do the girl in the B &W photo, the one leaning against the pool table or the one in front of the window, for free. I can't imagine why she even used those pics?

  5. #6564

    Sammi

    Based on seeing Sammi's ad, and the fact that her Fairfield location is close to me, I decided to jump on it. A couple of texts later I was set up for an early afternoon half hour session. I arrived early at her long term stay incall and let her know I was there. She replied that she intended to run out and pick up some raincoats and would I do that, but I replied we wouldn't need one for this intro session. She met me at the front door and, as we went up to her room, I was overwhelmed by the stink of cigarette smoke in the place. Her room stank, as well, and she is a smoker but didn't smoke during the session.

    The photos in her ad might be her, but the girl I met made me wonder. There was a lot of expectation on my part, having seen the photos here and on NR, that were crushed by the girl in sweats and flip-flops that met me. The room was very small and kind of ratty, but it was neatly kept. She is a cute girl and pleasant, easy to talk to and very sweet. We got down to business after a brief discussion and I had a solidly good time. Started with some DFK and groping followed by a competent BBBJ. Nothing spectacular, but it was good. I enjoyed a DATY session alternating between FIV and anal play., She spent the entire time with her neck arched back and moaning. As soon as I came up for air she went back to a more aggressive BBBJ and finished with a CIM and swallow.

    Nice time. Nice girl. Very easy to be with.

    Looks: 7.

    Performance: 7.

    Environment: 3.

    I will not repeat due to the fact I came away smelling like a cigarette. Other than that, I would definitely repeat.

  6. #6563

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by Project2501  [View Original Post]
    I had similar thoughts: she looks great, maybe too great*. . .

    The reviews there are mostly very good, with one bad review. There are a lot more pics of her over there, including a couple where she looks heavier. I don't know which ones are more recent. In most of the pics, she looks pretty good though.
    If you read the comments section of the reviews, Sammi, aka Danni, defends herself for the one bad review by saying the guy smelled bad and was dirty. As far as the pics go, IMO, there is a huge drop in quality from the attractive girl with the tight body in the USASG Classifieds pics vs some of the pics in the NR ad. I don't think I would do the girl in the B &W photo, the one leaning against the pool table or the one in front of the window, for free. I can't imagine why she even used those pics?

  7. #6562

    Sexy Sammi

    I've been texting with Sammi today. I'm going to TOFTT I've set up a time this evening to spend a hour with her. The pics look great and she seems real laid back so hopefully this will be a fun evening. I'll post some details afterwards.

  8. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnorse27  [View Original Post]
    No Intel, but something about her pics rubbed me wrong. The first two seem professionally done and then the third one seems like an cellphone picture. I haven't checked tineye or examined them closely but spidy sense doesn't like it. Price seems too good for that body.
    She has reviews on NR.

  9. #6560
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnorse27  [View Original Post]
    No Intel, but something about her pics rubbed me wrong. The first two seem professionally done and then the third one seems like an cellphone picture. I haven't checked tineye or examined them closely but spidy sense doesn't like it. Price seems too good for that body.
    I had similar thoughts: she looks great, maybe too great*. . .

    I don't have any real, solid intel, but I did do a little bit of research. I searched the pics and they only came up on ads for her, primarily on aNotheR site. It looks like she was based in Detroit before and recently moved to this area. The reviews there are mostly very good, with one bad review. Take with multiple salt grains as needed, of course. One guy said that he had booked her as a model and took pictures, which are supposedly the 'professional' looking ones. There are a lot more pics of her over there, including a couple where she looks heavier. I don't know which ones are more recent. In most of the pics, she looks pretty good though.

    *Then again, I have visited with some very attractive legit providers. Usually the pics are not as good though.

  10. #6559

    Advance search at too right hand corner babe

    Quote Originally Posted by CinBoys  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of taking the plunge with these 2. Looking for reviews on them. How far back do I need to go. I went back a couple weeks a found nothing.
    We have Fantasic reviews here babe and lots of them. We are also well reviewed on naughty reviews.

  11. #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnorse27  [View Original Post]
    No Intel, but something about her pics rubbed me wrong. The first two seem professionally done and then the third one seems like an cellphone picture. I haven't checked tineye or examined them closely but spidy sense doesn't like it. Price seems too good for that body.

    She's goes by the name Danni in Detroit. She didn't include her phone number in the USASG ad but you can get her # off this ad. It's an NR ad but they don't copy an paste correctly on here. However you can just fill in the full words (NR) in place of the asterisks. Research the phone # and google image the pic's. you will find what I am referring to. It's the same girl. After reviewing all the pics in the NR ad (there are 13). My concern would be which Danni / Sammi do you get? The one with the tight, curvy little body, or the one that appears much heavier and less shapely? Could they be sisters? Could they be before baby / after baby pics? You can always show up and walk away if it's not what you want. There are lost of positive things said about her on NR. .75 is a good rate for a tight little body like that.

    http://www.**************.com/adult-...5366/16-9-13-0

    http://www.**************.com/adult-services-classified-local/usa/mi/detroit/w4m/313-718-5366/16-9-13-0

  12. #6557

    Sammie / Danni

    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy79  [View Original Post]
    I think the pics look amazing. The problem I have is they seem way TGTBT. If any reliable member has info please share with us. Thank you in advance.

    Fireguy.
    Sammie or Danni is real (20+ lbs heavier than her skinny pics but still hot and firm) I've had 2 dreams with her within the past month. She typically posts on NR as Danni. She does offer BBBJ, Daty and many positions. I don't try BBBJCIM because It's not my thing but YMMV. Her skills are better than average but I enjoy her company the most though. I'll certainly continue to visit.

    Zhold.

  13. #6556

    sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy79  [View Original Post]
    I think the pics look amazing. The problem I have is they seem way TGTBT. If any reliable member has info please share with us. Thank you in advance.

    Fireguy.
    No Intel, but something about her pics rubbed me wrong. The first two seem professionally done and then the third one seems like an cellphone picture. I haven't checked tineye or examined them closely but spidy sense doesn't like it. Price seems too good for that body.

  14. #6555

    Sammi

    I think the pics look amazing. The problem I have is they seem way TGTBT. If any reliable member has info please share with us. Thank you in advance.

    Fireguy.

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongWay0566  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal yet? Worth the visit? Pm me with details.

  15. #6554
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 339

    Kisses and licks!

    So glad I had the chance to play with you again! I have to say it was amazing and you are the sweetest man ever! In more.

    Ways then one hope we play again have fun.

    Xoxoxttyl sass.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJohn  [View Original Post]
    Sass has become my "go to girl" lately. Couldn't ask for a better time, unless you need a trip to the isles... I've seen her several times and each time is better than the last. She is energetic, passionate, a GREAT kisser, and very responsive to DATY. We always have a great foreplay session and her oral skills are out of this world!! Nice clean incall and she is always great to be with. Hmmmm...I may need to see her again this afternoon!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape