Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 361 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3547

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    ......was standing near a puddle in the street .......
    As I read this, and got to this part, I KNEW where it was going and started laughing my ass off. Not lately, but I have done the same shit myself, but only to those who deserved it. Karma, you know!

  2. #3546

    Karma baby

    I did a second run since I was bored and wanted to try and find that young cute brunette from last week. The rain may have had something with me striking out on seeing her BUT even with all that rain if you looked at the right spots they were still out there. Underpasses, Bus stops, Awnings, recessed doorways, covered porches etc.

    Anyways, most of the ones that I saw on the first run were still out there as well as some more that came out once the rain stopped. That nasty BSW on Atwells looks twice as bad in the light of day.

    I guess an appropriate saying would be rain is to SW's as lights are to cockroaches.

    Some of the additional SW's on this run were the infamous deaf mute "Jessica" by crossroads. Crazy Ass Brittney was on Elmwood down by the Mobil. Crackhead Mary and her SW roomie (tall older BSW) were both on Cranston st. I saw Renee for the first time in years. She was actually driving but parked her vehicle then started walking Cranston st. My guess is she got off the streets but comes back for some quick cash if needed?

    One of the two fat ass HSW's on Cranston st got mad after seeing me ignore her on multiple loops and when I ended up scooping Yolanda (late 20's, cute chubby, HSW with heavy accent) near her instead of her she threw a piece of brick at my ride. She did come close to hitting it which amazed me but the best part is that when I brought Yolanda back the heifer was standing near a puddle in the street and I deliberately swerved into it and sent a tidal wave of water into her. I even got that on video too LOL.

    Oh yeah, forgot to say that I also saw Chiquita walking on Cranston st near the DD with a partner but it was NOT Alaina it was another wsw. Since Chiquita is so small (5' or so and under 100lbs) it made her friend seem HUGE since she was 6 or 7" taller and more than DOUBLE her weight. I wanted to grab Chiquita by herself but she said both or none and I passed and they ended up getting scooped pretty fast anyways. Btw, if anyone runs into Alaina she's one of the most skilled girls out there (porn star abilities)

    There was also a chick with a 2 bagger face BUT a smoking hot body on the access road in front of Crossroads. She was standing in the doorway out of the rain and she was wearing heels and a little black dress. Looked great if you could ignore her face. She ended up getting scooped by a BIG black dude, don't know if he was a John or a pimp though. Will keep an eye out for her again since the body was FINE.
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 05-11-14 at 07:43. Reason: add info

  3. #3545
    Started out up in Pawt about 130 am or so and most of it was just dead. I saw a few skanks but I also saw plenty of LEO's so I came on down to Prov.

    Saw the first WSW near Crossroads but I passed. Then there was a TGTBT tall hourglass shaped (nice bubble butt, skinny waist and BIG tits for her frame) light skinned black girl near the school before you get to the 7-11. NOTE: I did NOT say BSW as I don't know for 100% that she was working. I did get a look from her, but there were numerous guys circling her like vultures so I passed. By the time I did a loop checking the other areas and got back up there I ended up finding two guys stopped by LEO. One was getting frisked and the other was having his car searched. I don't know if this was just random action OR if they were some of the ones trying to scoop the young hottie. It's possible that it was a sting and it's also possible that it was just LEO taking advantage and watching an obvious opportunity.

    Down opposite CG was two GURLS (stress the U) and there was an older BSW on Potters too. Cranston st had an older WSW that looked out of place as she didn't look like the typical SW at all BUT she was definitely working and she got scooped right in front of me too. She actually reminded me of a friend's mom from when I was a kid. Also on Cranston down by the DD were two FAT HSW's that weigh more than I do and that's saying something.

    Made my way over towards the Atwells area and saw another LEO with a customer. Valley and Manton were both deserted but Atwells had several working. One was a cute looking bbw sized WSW that had a HUGE black eye and the other was an ugly weathered looking spinner BSW. But I passed on both. It would kind of freak me out to watch a chick blow me with such a bad shiner.

    Throughout the run, all the 24 hr type places that were open were BUSY. The usual convenience stores, the drug stores AND the laundry mats. I've been doing well lately scooping either part timers or utr chicks at or near the laundry mats. Scored one nice gem when I spotted her dragging several bags of laundry down the street. Offered her a ride, we made small talk and once she started her laundry and had some time to kill she asked for a ride thru the burger joint drive thru since that was all that was open and she didn't have a ride. That turned into a NICE affordable 1/2 and 1/2 too.

    Luck to most and play safe out there boys.
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 05-11-14 at 03:50. Reason: fix typo's

  4. #3544

    Woony run

    Sooo I was out early and prov or Elwood had nothing so I went to Woonsocket and did a few runs around blackstone st and other st I found via this bored however it was deaddd saw a couple old crack heads. I was disapointed however I went back to prov atwells area and found a 20 yr old WSW she seem to have issues but I got FS for .30 and she got wet so good that I asked for another round and gave her .4 has no phone she is new to this and the area her skills SUCKED but her wetness made up for the lack in skill I guess. Ohh I believe I was a bit tipsy so that must of been my reason for round 2 LOL. Anyways here is a photo so you guys can see her she is a bit bigger then this in person.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	826
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	318619

  5. #3543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Very quiet in CF

    Have made a few runs through CF in the last week at different times, the last one between 9:30 and 10 last night. Absolutely empty- have seen no one. Even LE was not to be found!

    Elmwood last night about 9:30 was busy with a few active WSWs. Also saw no LE at that time.

  6. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullthrottle  [View Original Post]
    Had some time, Monday night, just before dark...maybe 7 ish? First drive down Elmwood (near CG) spot a woman, brunette, maybe 5'5" 140 ish. Older w / a nice look. Not sure if SW or not, so pulled down side street, slow walk (I went halfway down due to activity). She walks up to window and asks outright if I want "the best BJ I've ever had"...I laughed and offered her a ride. Tits out in about 30 seconds. Doesn't usually walk, but phone is broken. Clean, sober very nice attitude. Drove to my spot and for .30 got really nice BBBJCIM (swallow) and still very friendly. No digits, could tell where to look for her.(I know her address). She asked if I was a cop, told her if I was, she approached wrong...ie: offering me a BJ first.She was 39 and from Jersey. Couple days before saw an older blonde, same area. Pulled to the side, but she was toooooooo wasted to let in.
    Met Jersey a few days earlier also good BBBJCUM friendly personalty been by her place a couple of time to repeat but never home. Let me know if she gets her phone fixed...will definately repeat.

  7. #3541

    Becky off Smith

    I have seen her before, much more rough looking than she was last time.

    Older Blonde that is around 7/11 on Chalkstone around the 11 pm-12 time.

  8. #3540

    The search for "strange" continues

    Did quite a few runs thoughout the week covering the usual areas BUT at different times than I normally do just to try and find some "new" action.

    Case in point, I just did a run this morning covering Broad, Cranston, Potters and Elmwood BUT it was between 530 ish and 615 am or so. Saw just a single HSW on Cranston st and she had a decent body but the face wasn't too nice and that tends to be my focal point when she's performing so I passed. I saw a younger (late teens as a guess) cute chubby brunette SW on Broad opposite the McDonalds but she got scooped VERY quickly. Whomever did that had no problem scooping right on the main drag and either they're brave or kinda dumb.

    Down on Elmwood there was 2 older BSW's between CG and the AZ and one had a nice body but again the looks made me pass. There was also an older (50+) WSW by the pawn shop and I've seen her around but can't remember either her name or her skill level right now.

    I did end up scooping that young cute WSW BUT once she finally got it the stench had me immediately changing my plans of trying her out. Cute face that really would have looked nice in action but I guess I'll have to try her out some other time.

    Up until 6 am or so it was busy out there but by 630 ish it was dead and during this run, there was a LOT of LEO activity going on. Don't know if it was shift change or what but everywhere you looked you saw them on the move (but not sitting).

  9. #3539

    jeanette

    I did a run the other day in the rain and found nothing. I called the SW jeanette who stays off potters. She doesn't seem to be a druggie, just a drunk.

    Looks way better in the dark than in the light. I took her back to my flop place and had a rather good time.

    Not a clock watcher. Only asked for $50, I tipped $10.

    Her body in the light is probably a 6/10, but her performance is great.

    If anyone wants to trade, I have her digits.

  10. #3538

    Went Sightseeing

    In between Clubs I did some sightseeing. That tall pretty blond jauntily swinging her pocketbook while walking with a stocky black guy on Elmwood with 4 marked cruisers within 2 blocks was either an undercover or a SW being so obvious the cops were waiting like hungry sharks for some chum (p).

  11. #3537

    Jersey Elmwood..

    Had some time, Monday night, just before dark...maybe 7 ish? First drive down Elmwood (near CG) spot a woman, brunette, maybe 5'5" 140 ish. Older w / a nice look. Not sure if SW or not, so pulled down side street, slow walk (I went halfway down due to activity). She walks up to window and asks outright if I want "the best BJ I've ever had"...I laughed and offered her a ride. Tits out in about 30 seconds. Doesn't usually walk, but phone is broken. Clean, sober very nice attitude. Drove to my spot and for .30 got really nice BBBJCIM (swallow) and still very friendly. No digits, could tell where to look for her.(I know her address). She asked if I was a cop, told her if I was, she approached wrong...ie: offering me a BJ first.She was 39 and from Jersey. Couple days before saw an older blonde, same area. Pulled to the side, but she was toooooooo wasted to let in.

  12. #3536

    Appreciate the offer...and the sympathy

    Next time I am over that way I'll ask. As it happened, she was the first one I spotted, and again, looked pretty promising. Monger and learn, eh? Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, to read about your disappointment but unfortunately that happens quite often up here. As a reputed traveling senior, if I had known you were in the area and looking I would have tried to help you out a bit. You appear to get around as much as I used to. At the very least, I could've given you some "spots" so that you wouldn't have to go to "hers".

    As for the SW in question, the "Lisa" I know in the Atwell's area is a young spinner brunette but could have dyed her hair. It actually sounds much more like Jen and she could easily be using a new name instead since her creds are mostly shot under that name. It could even be a complete unknown to myself as I still don't know every single SW out there.

  13. #3535

    Better luck next time

    Sorry, to read about your disappointment but unfortunately that happens quite often up here. As a reputed traveling senior, if I had known you were in the area and looking I would have tried to help you out a bit. You appear to get around as much as I used to. At the very least, I could've given you some "spots" so that you wouldn't have to go to "hers".

    As for the SW in question, the "Lisa" I know in the Atwell's area is a young spinner brunette but could have dyed her hair. It actually sounds much more like Jen and she could easily be using a new name instead since her creds are mostly shot under that name. It could even be a complete unknown to myself as I still don't know every single SW out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster47  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Providence, following the leads from the postings here and found what appeared to be a nice catch on Atwell. She was "praying" to the BVM at a local church but perked up on my second pass. Jumped in the car when I pulled into a side street and she directed me to a secluded spot that she seemed to favor. Looked OK to me. Parked and we negotiated, arriving at $40. She wanted it all upfront. I usually do half first and then the other half as an incentive, showing the SW the cash so she knows I'm not kidding. Some girls are true capitalists and bear down to provide great service and earn the second half. Often with a tip when the service is especially inspired. Others, it appears, are socialists, getting paid regardless of the quality of the effort.

    While she was not especially chipper or charming from the get-go, I was OK with her grumpiness since it wasn't a cocktail party, but then she got all pouty over the way I was paying her (I should have know where this one was headed. No pun intended), but she went to work and "gave" me a BJ that was mechanical at best. Sort of a soon-to-be-ex-GFE.

    I'll give her credit for not doing the "Are you coming yet?" line which creates a near-instantaneous soft-off for me. But it was clear that our love affair was not to be so I called her off since I was losing interest fast. I felt that I was being a decent guy by letting her keep the front half - there appear to be no refunds in the SW business - and offering to drop her wherever.

    Her name was Lisa or Lisette or Lisle, a smallish woman with shoulder length, blonde, dye-damaged hair pulled back in a ponytail. Skin was a bit rough but she had applied make-up artfully so definitely registered a 7.5 - 8.5 on the SW scale. Nice eyes and lips. Nice body or so it appeared.

    Overall, disappointing for a number of reasons esp. Since she was fairly good looking.

  14. #3534

    Some SWs should find another line of work

    Cruised Providence, following the leads from the postings here and found what appeared to be a nice catch on Atwell. She was "praying" to the BVM at a local church but perked up on my second pass. Jumped in the car when I pulled into a side street and she directed me to a secluded spot that she seemed to favor. Looked OK to me. Parked and we negotiated, arriving at $40. She wanted it all upfront. I usually do half first and then the other half as an incentive, showing the SW the cash so she knows I'm not kidding. Some girls are true capitalists and bear down to provide great service and earn the second half. Often with a tip when the service is especially inspired. Others, it appears, are socialists, getting paid regardless of the quality of the effort.

    While she was not especially chipper or charming from the get-go, I was OK with her grumpiness since it wasn't a cocktail party, but then she got all pouty over the way I was paying her (I should have know where this one was headed. No pun intended), but she went to work and "gave" me a BJ that was mechanical at best. Sort of a soon-to-be-ex-GFE.

    I'll give her credit for not doing the "Are you coming yet?" line which creates a near-instantaneous soft-off for me. But it was clear that our love affair was not to be so I called her off since I was losing interest fast. I felt that I was being a decent guy by letting her keep the front half - there appear to be no refunds in the SW business - and offering to drop her wherever.

    Her name was Lisa or Lisette or Lisle, a smallish woman with shoulder length, blonde, dye-damaged hair pulled back in a ponytail. Skin was a bit rough but she had applied make-up artfully so definitely registered a 7.5 - 8.5 on the SW scale. Nice eyes and lips. Nice body or so it appeared.

    Overall, disappointing for a number of reasons esp. Since she was fairly good looking.

  15. #3533

    Notel

    Since I have seen more than one guy ask about local notels in the past I thought I'd put this out there as an FYI incase somebody might find it useful. It does advertise both confidentiality as well as no Credit Card required. The price isn't great but it's not bad either if you just made a scoop and want to have some SAFE fun with less worries. I would also note that the ad limits the hours to 7am-6pm which isn't optimum but then again just putting it out there incase it does help you get some action. Good luck out there boys and play safe.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-50-21/4150874

    Day Use Hotel Room 3 hours $50 - 21.

    Posted: Sunday, April 27,2014 6:07 AM.

    Do you need a resting place between two flights; a romantic hotel with your partner; or just pampering yourself in a peaceful Hotel escaping from the city. We are happy to offer you a wide selection of rooms that meets your discriminate standards, and your budget. Guarantee of confidentiality.No credit card required 3 hour room rental $50. Jacuuzzi Suite 3 hrs. $85 Only hours: 7 am-6 pm.

    ABVI Jacuzzi.

    50 Hartford Ave.

    North Scituate.

    RI 02857.

    4*19349831
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 04-27-14 at 13:29. Reason: fix typos

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape