Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8800
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 143

    Let heat things up

    I am hot and wet right now for you now any time. 40 blow and go /55 half hour and 75 hour.

    I am hot and wet and waiting for you to cum, Rates are 40 for blow and go, 60 half and 80 an hour 859-468-3675 I am minutes off I-75 in Cincinnati. I love giving my all my special friends attention and GFE. I love giving a nice wet sloppy BJ and told very good at it. I also have lots of great reviews and everybody that seen me does cum back again for more. Everybody who seen me while having my special loved the service!

    Overnights if I have seen you before are $350!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails susan3.jpg‎   susan2.jpg‎   susan b's.jpg‎  

  2. #8799

    Beautiful girl loves to have fun

    I'm Paris I'm a sweet kind fun girl and it just so happens that I'm available now.

    513 899 6281.

    Come see me I love to have fun.

    In calls only.

    100 hhr.

    Pictures can be emailed only...

    I'm beautiful! Promise.

  3. #8798

    50 and 90

    Come have a delicious time with yours truly silkywetness.

    I didn't get my name for just any reason and once you go exploring you find out just how delighted I am to see you.

    I'm a first class winner and I'm sure youll agree as you relax in a warm candle lit romantic enviroment.

    Half hr 50.

    F hr 90.

    Available 6 am to 2 am 7 days a week call or text 513-703-6937 or email SilkyWetness11@gmail.com.

    Please have some type of reference when you inquire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Silk_27.jpg‎   Silk_19.jpg‎   Silk_14.jpg‎   Silk_8.jpg‎   Silk_20.jpg‎  

    Silk_21.jpg‎  

  4. #8797

    My First Ad

    OK, so this has really been a fun and crazy new experience! I have very slowly worked my way into adding this new adventure to my life. I am interested in meeting another friend or two. I am not available 24/7, I need to feel some sort of comfort level with somebody, and we have to schedule our meeting in advance. I am in Cincinnati and can host for the right situation. I am very UTR and discreet and low key. Thanks.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1754.jpg
Views:	1176
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	317900

  5. #8796

    Come and take a load off today and get some stress relieve!!!

    Sweet Sexy Sandy and / or Sassy Summer.

    I am horny horny horny! Who else is? I am ready for you to come and give it to me!

    Also I (Sandy) will now welcome the CIM. For those of you who haven't yet seen me, give me a call or text.

    Hello gentlemen, Sexy Sandy and / or Sassy Summer are here to please you. We are beautiful women inside and out, well reviewed here and elsewhere, and absolutely love what we do. Sandy has long red hair, is a small bbw, a nice small bottom, with 36 DD that you will love to put your manly hands around. Summer has curly hair, a bbw, 40 DD, and a big round booty that you will enjoy. We offer non rushed services, single sessions with either one and fun duos for that ultimate O. If you haven't yet seen either one of us, now is the time with this nice weather here and spring too.

    Neither of us do greek and we both offer multipop and CFS. Please don't ask these questions over phone as they will not be answered. Also you must be a member and be able to send a simple pm to verify yourself or have 2 references in the last 6 months. Sorry for any inconvenience.

    Reg Rates:

    Duo's-$160 / Half & $220 / Hour.

    Single w / either one-$80 / Half & $120 / hr.

    Call / Text Sandy at 859-957-3568 or email me at SweetSexySandy26@yahoo.com Or Call / Text Summer at 859-750-8802 or email at Summmer4u@gmail.com.

    Pics: Sandy is in black and purple with long red hair and the bare breast pic, Summer is with the curly hair and black shirt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

    image.jpg‎  

  6. #8795
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 61

    A Little Bit Of This.....

    720-588-3553.

    discreetnoelle@gmail.com

    Envision a California sweetheart, with an island flare and a passion to exceed your expectations... You have Noelle Von.

    All natural beauty, athletic built and killer eyes that pull you in deeper than you could imagine.

    Based in Cincinnati, Ohio and available to travel to Dayton, Ohio* and NKY.

    I offer discreet, non-rushed passionate encounters with the elite gentleman, woman and or couple.

    Come and indulge in fantasies unheard of.

    !May Special!

    Pre schedule a day in advance and receive 30 off your booking! Rates do lock in!

    Incall:

    HHR 140 (Incall ONLY).

    HR 180.

    90 Min 300.

    2 HRS 360.

    Outcall:

    HR 240.

    90 Min 350.

    2 HRS 420.

    *All travels to Dayton, Ohio are assessed a travel expense, please inquire*.

    *All new Bookings require reference checks*.

    *My considerations are non-negotiable*.

    *Please no explicit talk or text ever*.

    720-588-3553.

    discreetnoelle@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2389 copy.jpg‎   IMG_2484 copy.jpg‎  

  7. #8794
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 137

    Madelynn ***Back on track and better than ever***513-494-6559

    I am so very apologetic! I now know that I have Celiac disease which simply means that I have to follow a gluten free diet. If I don't, I am very very Ill- suddenly and severely! For quite some time I have been very very Ill and therefore, at times, unreliable and quite a flake. It was frightening and frustrating.

    I am making the necessary adjustments and these past few days are the first in a very long time that I feel healthy and happy.

    But with that being said, actions speak louder than words, so if I can ask you for the opportunity to give it another shot, I'm offering a nice special to anyone I have flaked out on in the past!

    Normal bodyrub donations are 80 Hhr and 120 hr, but I will accept a one time 50 Hhr and 80 hour!

    I also want yo thank my loyal friends who have been so compassionate, helpful and understanding through this tough past while I was ill.

    If you have read my reviews you will see that I will provide you an exceptional Enthusiastic session, but my illness caused me to be unreliable at times'.

    I really do offer an unrushed, sensual, erotic session with a full international menu and no "no" list!

    I am 5'3 and a new 125 lbs.(weight loss was the only upside to being so sick!

    I am always freshly showered and will greet you in head to toe sexy!

    I truly enjoy what I do and I am so excited to be healthy and happy again!

    I'm available typically late morning to late evening, but with enough notice I'm willing to accommodate most other times.

    I'm in Colerain, in an apartment, it's safe and clean.

    Texting me is best 513-494-6559.

    I hope to see you soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

    image.jpg‎  

  8. #8793
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 11

    Book with me. Let's talk about availability. I can work around your schedule.

    Hi my name is Lilly I also go by Marley on BP.

    I will be 23 June 19. (So excited).

    I am five foot one inch.

    Sizes:

    Bra: 36 be.

    Pants: size 9 in women's.

    Shirt: small.

    Shoe: 6.

    Description:

    Blue eyes.

    Long hair.

    Thick legs & buttox.

    Full lips.

    Tan skin.

    Manicured hands & feet.

    Tummy isn't flat but it isn't fat!

    About Lilly:

    I am very easy going & take great directions because I care about the satisfaction of my clients. I do not provide cim whatsoever. I enjoy what I do, the same way you do, I am very animated when attending to my clients needs, there is nothing robotic about me. I do NOT DO DRUGS. I am not someone who will take disrespect either. Please do not try to pick me apart and find flaws. And I say this not for my sake but for yours. Tell me what will make you happy & I will succeed in providing your ideal experience.

    If you would like to know more:

    Playlilly22 at gmail.

    Or.

    Sl3.

    384.

    Nine 7 three 6.

    Now enjoy these racey photos I took for you <3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20140503_215433.jpg‎   IMG_20140503_214328.jpg‎   IMG_20140502_210414280.jpg‎   IMG_20140502_210400341.jpg‎   IMG_20140429_164004354.jpg‎  


  9. #8792

    Make You Cum Monday

    Gorgeous Gentlemen.

    Do you want a GFE or a PSE? Here I am, the perfect girlfriend or a wet and wild pornstar, I am everything you want or need all wrapped up in one beautifully sexy woman!! I love to make dreams and fantasies become perfect moments of reality... With you and me we can make anything happen.

    I love any and every type of foreplay, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ cim / cof, Trip to Greece, MPOPS, and so much more. My menu is wide open and always accepting new thoughts and ideas, just ask... Your wish and desire is my command...

    Outcall and extended dates available upon request.

    Incall.

    $40 BBBJ.

    $55 Hhr.

    $100 Hr.

    Pictures available via email or text. (New pictures coming soon).

    Face pictures available to Gentlemen who provide usasg handle.

    P.S. Will trade my talented services with someone for a (preferably professional) photography session...

    XoXo Cassidy Crowne.

  10. #8791

    Yes She Is That Hot!!

    Melea, Allison, Jennavecia, and Andee are available today!! Come see them now!

    Andee is available today and Maybe once more this week. Juliette off until May 12th.

    Taylor, Cat, and other girl on my site will be back Tuesday. Today Allison will be moving to a hotel for few days and then will be doing Incall North of the River at her new place.

    Thanks everyone who has contacted me about a new or regular EE lady!! Hoping to get them on a regular schedule.

    The lineup for Monday:

    Melea- 11 am to 10 pm. (Nky Incall or Outcall). Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr (outcall may be more).

    Cat. Off. (Available Tuesday) Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr.

    Jennavecia- 4 pm to late. Outcalls only. Rate 200 hr 275/90 min 350/2 hr (Outcall).

    Allison. 10 am to 10 pm. (Hotel). Rates are 80/ hhr 130/ hr 200/90 min.

    Andee. 1030 am to 3 pm. (Nky) Rates are 125/ hhr 200/ hr 275/90 min 350/2 hr.

    Juliette. Off. (Back May 12th). Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr.

    Taylor. Off. (Available Tuesday). Rates are 125/ hhr 200/ hr 275/90 min 350/2 hr.

    Priscilla. Off. (No update on when she will be Available) Rates 100/ hhr 175/ hr 250/90 min 325/2 hr.

    Melea.

    She is gorgeous 24 years old 5'4' 110 lbs 34 B breasts with great personality and Playboy looks! Cannot tell or feel she has been a provider for over a year! So tight.

    NON-hotel incall. Full GFE menu of DT, BBBJCIM, DATY, LFK, CFS, MPOP.

    Cat.

    Cat is 21 years old, 5'3' 105 lbs spinner, 34 B Breasts, tan complexion with blonde / pink hair. Very sweet and fun! Petite body and the perfect spinner if that's your style! Perfect blend of Naughty and Nice!

    True GFE and full menu of BBBJCIM, DATY, DFK, CFS, MPOPS is on the menu! Great personality, attitude and Reviews! She will be your ATF!

    Jennavecia.

    Jennevecia is rare fresh out of HS 19 year old with the skills of a seasoned provider 5'5' 120 lbs spinner body 32 B breasts. Light brown / dirty blonde hair. Green eyes. A few tasteful tats.

    She offers GFE with DFK. DATY. BBBJCIMWS. CFS. MPOPS. DT. New pics are on the website and I have a few face pics I can send. All fun and not a clock watcher. Loves to please!

    Allison.

    Allison is Nattigfe original name and she is 21 years old 5 foot 2 with brown hair blue eyes 120 lbs 36 C breasts. Has great reviews and is ATF for some of you as a Independent!

    She offers total GFE with DFK. DATY. BBBJCIMWS. CFS. MPOPS. DT. Her pics are on the website with new ones to come. True sweetheart that I am here to support and improve. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

    Andee.

    Andee is that dream college COED that you would likely see in a current issue of Playboy! 20 years old 5'7' blonde hair 135 lbs of muscle (she's even a personal trainer and college athlete) 34 C Breasts and the sweetest Daty. She is the real deal!

    NON- Smoker and yes drug free (she's tested regularly for Athletics). She offers total GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJCIMWS, CFS, MPOPS, DT. Pics on website. Email me for face pics. She only doing this for a short time guys so book in ASAP!

    Juliette.

    Juliette is that midwestern lady that just loves to please. Perfect attitude with sweet personality who is lots of fun! She is 27 years old, 6 foot with brown hair and green eyes 140 lbs 36 see breasts. Clean disease and drug free.

    Her menu is full of all the fun! Total GFE with DFK (Loves to kiss), DATY, DT, BBBJCIMWS, CFS, MPOPS. Her pics are on the website with a few private ones to my closest friends! Available during the week. Day and Night!

    Taylor.

    Taylor is that High school hottie with the long legs you dreamed about everytime she walked by! She is 19 years old 5'8' blonde hair 120 lbs spinner body 32 B Breasts tasty daty and OMG did I say long sexy legs!

    Menu of all things cherished! Total GFE with DFK, yummy DATY, DT (loves getting it all way down), BBBJCIMWS, CFS, MPOPS. Not a clock watcher at all. Pics on the website and few more to my best friends!

    Priscilla.

    Priscilla is that long legged college student who did some modeling in the past. She is 20 years old 5'9' brown hair 120 lbs spinner body 32 B breasts with one tight body as a low volume provider! Clean disease and drug free.

    Menu of your favorites with LFK, yummy DATY, BBBJ, CFS, MPOPS. Her pics are not on the website and I will have to send them if you are interested. Thanks!

    Contact Info.

    Call / text / email me on here or my website to book appts. Mention USA to get preferred rates! Thanks for seeing any EE lady!!

    859-409-4703 (text if you can) or www.eloquentevenings.escortfiles.com Or email me at eloquentevenings@yahoo.com.

  11. #8790
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132

    I'm naked and all yours to play with! Cum see me right now!

    I'm sexy, young, fun and ready to get naked. I'm 23 years old with perky 36 be breasts, and an ass that you will love squeezing. I prefer older gentlemen and I love to please!

    I crave the excitement of meeting new people and enjoy all aspects of foreplay including LFK, DFK, CFS, BBBJ, DATY, and any fantasy you have. Just let me know and most likely I can make it happen! I also have a gift; I'm always wet!

    I have some of the best rates you will likely see on USA. Plus you get a great GFE experience at a low price. My current rates are 75 for hhr and 110 for the hour with an overnight special of 375.

    Call or text me (ACTUALLY my texts are acting up so calling is best until I get it figured out) at (859) 628-5996 (I prefer texts). Please be patient when contacting me. I am committed to focusing entirely on my visitors so I may not be able to get back to you right away. If you're contacting me for the first time, please provide 2 references so you can be verified.

    You won't be disappointed and I'm sure you'll be cumming back!! XOXO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails remmy16.jpg‎   remmy15.jpg‎   new usa.jpg‎  

  12. #8789
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 56

    Tonight's your night!

    Hello Gentlemen Melanie here (513) 226-1203. Are you sitting around bored, lonely, & all worked up? Need a rub down? Come to me, I'll get that kink out of your back & get you to forget about your problems. You'll leave with a smile and the day or night will become Special to you. Tell me what you want and I will make it happen if possible. You won't be bored or lonely when you leave me. I will make you HAPPY! I love to please!

    I'm a Very Cute Burnette, Petite 4'11,110 lbs, 34 be cup, Spinner with a perfect butt. I'm Drama Free & Respectful & Wanting to please YOU. I'm available 24 hours if that's what you need.

    SERIOUS CALLS ONLY! NO NONSENSE OR VULGERITY PLEASE!

    Special Rate $80 h...$120 hr.

    NO BLOCKED CALLS! IN-CALL ONLY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2.jpg‎   image_2.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   IMAG0985.jpg‎   IMAG0977.jpg‎  

    20131210_172337.jpg‎   melpic.jpg‎   bent over corner.jpg‎  

  13. #8788
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 339

    Cum play with me:)

    I'm the very Naughty girl that love daty just the thought of you tasting my soaking wet sweet treat between my thighs makes me tense with sensation overload! For a sexy fun dream with passionate DF LF kisses and a massage with the tender touch of a true GFE spinner cum see sassy! I'm in Northern Cincinnati! I have NO discretion cum one cum all. I'll hypnotize you with my luscious long Brunette hair, my petite body with hour glass hips and legs that you will love kissing! One look in my big browneyes and you will be tripping over your clothes right into my bed. I love to fulfill your fantasy being the innocent girl next door with a girl gone wild side! I love what I do and I'm good at it google # for glowing reviews!

    Menu: many specialty Is always full of the best experiences and open minded! Role-playing light BDSM vanilla.

    Expectations: your ATF, discreet, disease & drug free clean environment. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make our date better I love to please my guest, guarantee you my full attention<3.

    Note to you: please have 2 references NO explicit questions, Please give me 30 min to respond 100/ HHR*150/ H EROTIC NURU /180*CFS multi hour JACUZZI avail BDSM H / HH rates Nonnegotiable (513) 373-0963 http://sasssexy.callgirlfiles.com/.....................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   090.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  


  14. #8787
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 249

    A Sweet Treat available ALL week!

    Hello Gentleman,

    Available ALL week. 9 AM to 5 PM *requests before or after regular hours must be scheduled during same-day advance*.

    Expect nothing less than ATF material, a sinfully sweet GFE you'll adore & skills you just can't seem to resist.

    Incall only in Northern Cincinnati.

    You can contact me through pm, email at sinfullysweetamber@gmail.com, or call / text at 513-549-7401. If I miss your call, please feel free to leave me a message and I will return your call asap, and within an hr time frame, unless otherwise instructed.

    Proper screening is required. If you do not have references, or not comfortable giving screening info, we are unfortunately not a match. For fast convenient scheduling please be prepared with handle & two verifiable references.

    100/ hhr.

    150/ hr.

    *Three visits or the equivalent to 300 donation qualifies gentleman as regular members & discounts will be provided*.

    I look forward to meeting some fine gentlemen & welcoming back old friends!

    Xoxo,

    Amber.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC016111.jpg‎   20130826_230933.jpg‎   20130514_155255.jpg‎   20130514_142656.jpg‎  

  15. #8786

    This weeks Schedule (513)703-8664

    Newbies here is your chance! Ms. Sasha Black and Cupcake are available.

    Seniors Special.

    125/ hr.(if you book by noon).

    200/90 minutes.

    And the best deal ever...Duo is only 250.

    Newbies you now have a chance (No references? I can still screen you).

    Newbies rates.

    150/ hr.

    300/ Duo.

    10 am to 8 pm only guys!

    Nothing booked yet so text now!

    Buddah.

    Pm or text / call (513) 703-8664.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape