Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #858

    Edmonda AMP, Rainbow Spa?

    I think the place is call or at leastvused to be called Rainbow Spa. Anyone been there lately? Recently move close and would like to know. Thanks.

  2. #857

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJohn101  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Coco. Instantly my new ATF.
    Hi, I visit Seattle about two times a year. Is Coco at an AMP or an Indy. Need to know if I have to bring my special phone. Thanks.

    Hit me up if you have questions on the LA OC AMP scene. Bit tell me what area your looking for specific info. You can't just say I am in OC, who is the best. State the City.

  3. #856

    Coco

    Finally saw Coco. Instantly my new ATF.

  4. #855

    Coco

    Finally saw Coco. Instant ATF. .

  5. #854

    Et

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWraith  [View Original Post]
    Paid my first visit to this fine establishment recently. It always looked like it was not a very discreet entrance, but braved it and had a very nice time. Will return. A little noisy with the doorbell ringing and footsteps, but that it didn't interfere with the message-why.
    Once the girls get to know you, or just keep choosing the same girl, they will lead you to the bigger quieter rooms in the back. You were probably led to the first door you see as you walk in.

  6. #853

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomLover  [View Original Post]
    I also had a good experience with Coco. Standard R&T but high quality massage and of course the full release finish. Not much mutual touching, granted I didn't try all that hard. She was cute and playful.
    How old is Coco you think?

  7. #852

    Et

    Paid my first visit to this fine establishment recently. It always looked like it was not a very discreet entrance, but braved it and had a very nice time. Will return. A little noisy with the doorbell ringing and footsteps, but that it didn't interfere with the message-why.

  8. #851

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash7258  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting next week and wondering if there's a a decent massage and HE within walking distance of the Fairmont?
    Get a hooker.

  9. #850

    Any downtown recommendations?

    Will be visiting next week and wondering if there's a a decent massage and HE within walking distance of the Fairmont?

  10. #849

    Coco in the ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Aber179  [View Original Post]
    Pretty straightforward. This is a classic are&T spot. Decent massage, lots of brushing the old black hole. Wandering allowed, mostly encouraged before the flip. LE check, I suppose. On the flip, shoulder and chest message, then the HE. Lots of P butting pushing, which I appreciated. Of course, she called me strong and healthy after the finish, then fished with an unbelievable foot massage.

    Looking for FS, keep looking. But if the classic RT is your thing, like me, then look no further. Coco does her thing. .5 to the house .5 to Co. A bit pricey, but I didn't mind.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...et-25/15307311
    I also had a good experience with Coco. Standard R&T but high quality massage and of course the full release finish. Not much mutual touching, granted I didn't try all that hard. She was cute and playful.

  11. #848

    Dude no extras at that place

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man, you did too much talking and not enough doing. When I go into the table shower I just hang up the towel and get naked asap. It helps to make her more comfortable. Try to avoid getting covered with a towel. If she gestures toward it, just say no and shake your head. In the massage, if she moves within hand distance, start touching. Don't ask permission. If she doesn't want you to, she'll move your hands. At the end, don't ask about extra services. Just expect that it will happen and continue laying there. If she doesn't reach for it, start to do it yourself and ask her to take over. The tip is assumed. Don't ever ever mention money. She totally thought you were a cop.

    Anyway there are better more thorough posts on AMP strategies. Do some searching.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...idelines/page8
    Been there many times just for the massage. They might 'graze' but never play with the boys. Plenty of places further north for more fun.

  12. #847

    Answering my own question

    Quote Originally Posted by MdReacher  [View Original Post]
    Visitor from Boston. Familiar with the ma and Rhode Island areas if anyone needs it. I am here on business and was wondering about the all American spa in seattle. Any info would be appreciated. I don't go to the Asian places and we have a few good American ones locally that are great.

    Thanks.
    Walked in. Walked out. 1 girl working who looked like a cutter. Carpet was filthy. Terrible.

  13. #846

    All American?

    Visitor from Boston. Familiar with the ma and Rhode Island areas if anyone needs it. I am here on business and was wondering about the all American spa in seattle. Any info would be appreciated. I don't go to the Asian places and we have a few good American ones locally that are great.

    Thanks.

  14. #845

    places to avoid: beta from some recent research....

    http://seattle.backpage.com/Therapeu...r-you/15868892

    Younger, heavy-set girls, no extras, crappy massage.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/Therapeu...y-way/14927345

    Older, crappy massage, no extras, begged for tip.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/Therapeu...-2390/12550330

    Older, no extras, crappy massage, begged for tip.

    Sigh.

  15. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMcGorman  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty hot Dominican. Has anyone used her yet? I know her pics are real but what about her services? Let me know http://bodyrubusa.com/view-ad/TROPIC...8484--6178.htm.
    Well Jake- Me thinks you should be the one to check her out and let us know. Someone has to be the first, you know? Lots of guys here TOFTT for the benefit of, and sharing with others. Now it's your turn. Let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape