Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9057

    nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    Brother Mongers,

    Planning a Cincy trip, I would like to see Nadia, is she still around?

    On NR her pictures are completely different, would love to find out.

    Thanks.

    Irish.
    Does she post here at USA sex guide, never heard of her, but then agin, there are a lot I've never heard of.

  2. #9056

    Planning a Cincy Trip

    Brother Mongers,

    Planning a Cincy trip, I would like to see Nadia, is she still around?

    On NR her pictures are completely different, would love to find out.

    Thanks.

    Irish.

  3. #9055
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #9054

    Farmers only

    Quote Originally Posted by UsedCows  [View Original Post]
    I am new on this board but this girl was a regular stop for me for awhile .6-7 times.

    Her location is nasty. I was always nervous going there. Room is nasty and reeks of dirt and smoke.

    Service BBBJ like a robot very mechanical. Other services are a 4 out of ten.

    Went to see her one day. Always called or texted before. She had me pick her up down the street at a fast food place.

    After waiting on her in parking lot for 10 min. She came out and got in. We stopped at a gas station for her to pick up protection. And I headed towards her motel. She started cring saying some girl took some money from her and she didn't have enough for the room.(I should have left) being a nice guy I told her I could give her the donation up front (big mistake). I drove her to her motel she went in the lobby. After a few minutes I see her exit the lobby and walks around the corner and out of site. So I sit there a few more minutes and text her she respondes give her a few she has to talk to the owner by the laundry room. After 20 minutes I leave as this motel is a shit hole and I look odd sitting in the parking lot. I text her she said she was waiting on her key (right). Long story short version is this She and I text a few more times with me tring to hook up and her saying she wasn't tring to ripp me off. And she would make it right. She never has. She has used every excuse from she is homeless and blah blah blah. She told me she text me to which I never received. And that her phone was dead and she didn't have her charger. Funny when she told me that a little after she told me that she posted her add on here.

    Bottom line is she ripped me off. Be warned. Motel she is at has bedbugs and that's from her mouth.
    I think you should pic up a fine used cow.

  5. #9053

    It worth going another direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    Can you loan me $10,000? I promise I will pay you back. Seriously, all your reviews on her are less than average and you kept going back. The place is a dump and you kept going back. I get it that she is a value provider, but there are plenty in Cincy. Anyways back to the money ...
    Starting out you just got to realize we had the same problems. Move on.

  6. #9052

    kristy84 and TNP22 dine and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmaphukn  [View Original Post]
    My only question is, if she told you that her hotel has bedbugs, why didn't that end the conversation and you put her out of the car immediately. You still wanted to see her?
    They all use this same technique when they get to this stage of the game TNP22 did the same thing, turned out she called someone prior to me taking her to the hotel and had him meet her on the other side, as I sat there waiting texting and looking stupid she was already long gone in another car with my money, then when I copt an attitude she said well you're being mean, now you're not getting your money back. WhenTNP222 got me I had been seeing her for awhile, then she decided she had earned my trust and it was time to get for the big ripoff. Now we see that kristy84 is at it, she was probably already on her way from the motel to get her drugs, while you were sitting there waiting, thinking she was coming back out. Like I said in a previous post, along with others, Kristy 84 is not worth venturing out to see in the first place, she is nothing more than a glorified SW just lik TNP22, both came to this site, so they could raise their prices not their quality or standards.

  7. #9051
    Quote Originally Posted by UsedCows  [View Original Post]
    I am new on this board but this girl was a regular stop for me for awhile .6-7 times.

    Her location is nasty. I was always nervous going there. Room is nasty and reeks of dirt and smoke.

    Service BBBJ like a robot very mechanical. Other services are a 4 out of ten.

    Went to see her one day. Always called or texted before. She had me pick her up down the street at a fast food place.

    After waiting on her in parking lot for 10 min. She came out and got in. We stopped at a gas station for her to pick up protection. And I headed towards her motel. She started cring saying some girl took some money from her and she didn't have enough for the room.(I should have left) being a nice guy I told her I could give her the donation up front (big mistake). I drove her to her motel she went in the lobby. After a few minutes I see her exit the lobby and walks around the corner and out of site. So I sit there a few more minutes and text her she respondes give her a few she has to talk to the owner by the laundry room. After 20 minutes I leave as this motel is a shit hole and I look odd sitting in the parking lot. I text her she said she was waiting on her key (right). Long story short version is this She and I text a few more times with me tring to hook up and her saying she wasn't tring to ripp me off. And she would make it right. She never has. She has used every excuse from she is homeless and blah blah blah. She told me she text me to which I never received. And that her phone was dead and she didn't have her charger. Funny when she told me that a little after she told me that she posted her add on here.

    Bottom line is she ripped me off. Be warned. Motel she is at has bedbugs and that's from her mouth.
    Can you loan me $10,000? I promise I will pay you back. Seriously, all your reviews on her are less than average and you kept going back. The place is a dump and you kept going back. I get it that she is a value provider, but there are plenty in Cincy. Anyways back to the money ...

  8. #9050

    kristy84

    Quote Originally Posted by UsedCows  [View Original Post]
    I am new on this board but this girl was a regular stop for me for awhile .6-7 times.

    Her location is nasty. I was always nervous going there. Room is nasty and reeks of dirt and smoke.

    Service BBBJ like a robot very mechanical. Other services are a 4 out of ten.

    Went to see her one day. Always called or texted before. She had me pick her up down the street at a fast food place.

    After waiting on her in parking lot for 10 min. She came out and got in. We stopped at a gas station for her to pick up protection. And I headed towards her motel. She started cring saying some girl took some money from her and she didn't have enough for the room.(I should have left) being a nice guy I told her I could give her the donation up front (big mistake). I drove her to her motel she went in the lobby. After a few minutes I see her exit the lobby and walks around the corner and out of site. So I sit there a few more minutes and text her she respondes give her a few she has to talk to the owner by the laundry room. After 20 minutes I leave as this motel is a shit hole and I look odd sitting in the parking lot. I text her she said she was waiting on her key (right). Long story short version is this She and I text a few more times with me tring to hook up and her saying she wasn't tring to ripp me off. And she would make it right. She never has. She has used every excuse from she is homeless and blah blah blah. She told me she text me to which I never received. And that her phone was dead and she didn't have her charger. Funny when she told me that a little after she told me that she posted her add on here.

    Bottom line is she ripped me off. Be warned. Motel she is at has bedbugs and that's from her mouth.
    My only question is, if she told you that her hotel has bedbugs, why didn't that end the conversation and you put her out of the car immediately. You still wanted to see her?

  9. #9049

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by UsedCows  [View Original Post]
    I am new on this board but this girl was a regular stop for me for awhile .6-7 times.

    Her location is nasty. I was always nervous going there. Room is nasty and reeks of dirt and smoke.

    Service BBBJ like a robot very mechanical. Other services are a 4 out of ten.

    Went to see her one day. Always called or texted before. She had me pick her up down the street at a fast food place.

    After waiting on her in parking lot for 10 min. She came out and got in. We stopped at a gas station for her to pick up protection. And I headed towards her motel. She started cring saying some girl took some money from her and she didn't have enough for the room.(I should have left) being a nice guy I told her I could give her the donation up front (big mistake). I drove her to her motel she went in the lobby. After a few minutes I see her exit the lobby and walks around the corner and out of site. So I sit there a few more minutes and text her she respondes give her a few she has to talk to the owner by the laundry room. After 20 minutes I leave as this motel is a shit hole and I look odd sitting in the parking lot. I text her she said she was waiting on her key (right). Long story short version is this She and I text a few more times with me tring to hook up and her saying she wasn't tring to ripp me off. And she would make it right. She never has. She has used every excuse from she is homeless and blah blah blah. She told me she text me to which I never received. And that her phone was dead and she didn't have her charger. Funny when she told me that a little after she told me that she posted her add on here.

    Bottom line is she ripped me off. Be warned. Motel she is at has bedbugs and that's from her mouth.
    You saw this women 6-7 times!! Do you like bed bugs? You might want to try a new hobby!

  10. #9048

    Christy84 beware

    I am new on this board but this girl was a regular stop for me for awhile .6-7 times.

    Her location is nasty. I was always nervous going there. Room is nasty and reeks of dirt and smoke.

    Service BBBJ like a robot very mechanical. Other services are a 4 out of ten.

    Went to see her one day. Always called or texted before. She had me pick her up down the street at a fast food place.

    After waiting on her in parking lot for 10 min. She came out and got in. We stopped at a gas station for her to pick up protection. And I headed towards her motel. She started cring saying some girl took some money from her and she didn't have enough for the room.(I should have left) being a nice guy I told her I could give her the donation up front (big mistake). I drove her to her motel she went in the lobby. After a few minutes I see her exit the lobby and walks around the corner and out of site. So I sit there a few more minutes and text her she respondes give her a few she has to talk to the owner by the laundry room. After 20 minutes I leave as this motel is a shit hole and I look odd sitting in the parking lot. I text her she said she was waiting on her key (right). Long story short version is this She and I text a few more times with me tring to hook up and her saying she wasn't tring to ripp me off. And she would make it right. She never has. She has used every excuse from she is homeless and blah blah blah. She told me she text me to which I never received. And that her phone was dead and she didn't have her charger. Funny when she told me that a little after she told me that she posted her add on here.

    Bottom line is she ripped me off. Be warned. Motel she is at has bedbugs and that's from her mouth.

  11. #9047

    Sydney Moore

    Recently had a nice dream about this lady. She performed quite well and was impressed with her BBBJ skill I believe her pics are her but they are from a time when she was a bit younger and a bit toner. She is not a clock watcher and she seems to enjoy what she does.

    As always play safe.

    JFK.

  12. #9046
    Any one knows about coldfrost?

  13. #9045

    Vanessa

    She advertises here sometimes as VanessaM19. I had a dream about her sister Megan a few weeks ago (see my last post). So I decided it was time to dream about her sister. Of course, everything I say in this post happened in a dream.

    Saw her at incall in Clermont County. First, the potential or actual downsides. Plan for some extra time to clean up or change clothes if how you smell afterwards is an issue. As in cats and smoke smells. Like I said in my last post, I've wondered how long the current location can last before someone figures out what's going on. But they've been around for several weeks now, so maybe they can and will get by with it.

    As for the numerous upsides, Vanessa has an awesome, tight body and a good attitude. A bit nervous, as I was. BBBJ was offered but I did not partake. I was there for a quicker visit and left happy. Doesn't have that hard edge about her that a lot of providers do. Is kind of insecure. Seemed a bit worried about what I might say on here, for example.

    I would definitely repeat. I'd be more than content to just have alternating dreams about Vanessa and her sister. But I have to take a break from the hobby for a bit until I get some bills paid. I just hope those two are still around by the time I'm ready to dream again.

  14. #9044
    Sexy Sass.

    Looks. She has a very tight and petite body. Her looks alone in the outfits she is wearing when you arrive is enough to get you rock hard.

    REFERENCES NEEDED.

    Safety of incall is good, good hotel near the park. Incall was very clean with fresh sheets.

    She was clean and fresh, just out of the shower. With no smells of smoke.

    Attitude: 10. She really seems to enjoy the entire time your together.

    Skill: 10. WOW!

    Performance: 10.

    MENU: Seems like most everything is on the menu. Up for a little everything just ask first. Definitely PSE and GFE.

    Did she provide cleanup after the pop? The best kind of clean up possible!

    What was her specialty? The overall GFE. She makes the entire time your together feel like you are having an amazing night with your girlfriend.

    Cons: The only cons I have, is she is a little farther than I like to travel (but totally worth it), and she has been a little hard to get set up with after the first 2 times I saw her.

  15. #9043

    BlondeSusieNky

    I am compelled to ask, was this in a van?

    Quote Originally Posted by KenwoodJack  [View Original Post]
    BlondeSusie aka BlondeSusieNky aka Susie (van ride).

    She is an infrequent poster here!

    Looks - Possessing a fit body, beautiful face, and mesmerizing eyes surrounded by blonde curly hair falling to her shoulders, this 40 year old 'soccer mom' (she looks exactly like your hot neighbor) has beautiful full C's topped by baby-marshmallow sized, hard nipples.

    REFERENCES NEEDED.

    Safety of incall and neighborhood was the best ever! Incall was very clean with fresh sheets.

    She was clean and fresh, just out of the shower. Her hair was still wet.

    No smells at all other than a fresh soapy smell all over her body.

    Her attitude is sui generis .

    Skill: 10.

    Performance: 10.

    MENU: Most everything. But there is no way I can measure the sensuality of this experience. I became immersed in a deep willing suspension of disbelief. It was no so much the sex as the overall experience that was world-class.

    I am not a kisser. She was. We compromised. We kissed. This was the first provider I have kissed in ages. It was wondrous.

    Did she provide cleanup after the pop? The best kind of clean up possible!

    What was her specialty? Making me believe. I never realized just why my fellow mongers called it dreaming until today. I always thought dreaming was some sort of euphemism. I really thought of today as just a wonderful dream. I was enamored of her beauty, enraptured by her eyes, beguiled by her charm. Today was the first time ever that I was able lose myself in the session.

    Overall pros: Not only were her looks, her body, her attitude, and her skills all primo, but also BlondeSusieNky was atypical. I kissed her. I held her. A full hour seemed to disappear in an instant, but I shall always have those moments to cherish. Today was special. I will search again and again for the emotions I felt today. To those that can reach this nirvana, I truly envy you!.

    Cost: a mere pittance when compared to great value received ...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape