Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,586 to 24,600 of 32173
-
05-05-14 10:29 #7588Senior Member

Posts: 44FCCC (Herndon)
Last Thursday I set up an appointment w / the FCCC and was given a Herndon location. Does that make it the HCC?
After locating the place and going upstairs, I was greeted by Annie. As reported before, Annie has a pretty face, but she is not a spinner. Not obese, but thicker than most.
This was my first time at the FCCC, so I am mostly accustomed to the standard AMPs. Annie, is better looking than most of the older providers at the AMPs.
I arrived, and paid her for a half-hour. I took a quick shower, and that laid down face down. The massage was very poor, if I compare it to typical massage parlors. It was just a few minutes of her rubbing my back. After a few minutes of this I was asked to flip over. When I flipped over, her massage went straight to the johnson. She then put a cover on him and began w / the CBJ. After a few minutes of CBJ she went over to get ready for CG. However, as I am normally accustomed to the typical AMP, FS is not my thing. When I told her FS was not wanted. She seemed surprised, and I asked her to continue w / CBJ, which she did. Annie's attitude was great and she was very nice.
Now, for someone like me, who is not looking for FS, I have had better experience w / CoCo at the AMP on Elden St. Although, the AMP experience costs $20 more, the massage and the teasing and the oral ending is consistently more pleasurable than my initial experience w / Annie at FCCC (Herndon). However, if you're seeking the FS, then FCCC is the route to go. And I must also acknowledge, the AMPs are very much hit or miss, and if the provider I'm looking for is not available, I'll walk out, as most of the AMP providers are older and unattractive. I assume that FCCC is more of a sure thing, w / better looking providers and you know what to expect.
-
05-04-14 16:09 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 278000 - Part 2 (Annie)
After leaving and feeling a need for more, I decided it was time to continue my day and the hunt as it were. I contacted ma and was able to arrange an additional visit at another location. So, I flipped on Check it out by Beastie Boys, and hit 267 to make the less than 20 mile journey. Upon arrival, entry was a little confusing due to the parking situation, however I was given all details needed and headed in.
Annie was the provider whom I met, and she had a good personality and was eager to please. She has a round, and in my mind very Chinese face, and is pretty. Though she is thicker than most of the providers I have seen in these establishments. Nothing like extra mom weight, more like a young and thicker girl, average height. Had a good short conversation and the massage was on par with standard, not great but good. Her skills on the flip were on point, and we proceeded to have an enjoyable time. If your fancy is the CBJ, she's on with the skills. This visit at location two was more equivalent to the visit standard I am accustomed to. Was treated to a cup of water at the close, and headed out to enjoy a cigarette and think about my overall fantastic day. Not quite my body style, but I would repeat if she were the option I was given, as mentioned guys who like them thicker will likely enjoy even more. Overall, the establishment can't be recommended enough, and I consider the first visit to be YMMV. The end result was being pleased. Face / Body / Attitude / Service.
Annie.
7/7/8/8.
Zhuxi.
-
05-04-14 15:49 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 278000 - Part 1 (YoYo)
The Chairman was able to find quite a bit of free time today, which is good as I ended up doing a short NoVA tour. Of course I did partake yesterday, and I went back to the wonderful 000 establishment. Generally, this is where the fun should have begun and ended, and I was actually hoping to see Sara again, as I quite enjoyed the time as per my review. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky so a tour it became. Once inside, I was greeted by YoYo. She is tall, attractive, and has a fairly banging slim body, smaller chest with pointers. Once inside I did the standard greeting, and requested a quick hop into the shower before we begun.
In my long, storied history being involved in this hobby, this was the first time a provider actually seemed annoyed or bothered by the fact that I wanted to take 5 minutes to shower before the festivities. The rushing started here and unlike Sara who brought me a smiling face, towel, and prepared the shower for me, YoYo simply opened the door and asked me to be quite. They were fairly busy today, which is likely the reason for the request. After a quick cleaning, I headed to the room for what I had hoped would be a standard enjoyable time. Unfortunately again, I was instantly rushed, and she looked disappointed again when I said "yes" to the massage. She proceeded to rub lotion on my back for roughly 30 seconds before the flip request. Once flipped I was greeted by the best part of her service. BBBJ. I thought the rushing was worth it at this point, but that ended quickly and I was then treated to a hurried and slightly awkward finish that frankly I was less than pleased with.
I'll be honest, she is good looking, and she was nice. However, I felt super rushed, and we didn't click at all. And when I say rushed, this isn't a complaint about the overall timeframe, as seniors who frequent this establishment know that once you're done, you are done, and I am very much ok with that. The complaint is as explained, the entire session from entry to exit seemed hurried. YMMV, she was very nice throughout minus the sigh or two and occasional look of disappointment, others may indeed have a better time. Also, the BBBJ was a very nice highlight. Will definitely repeat the establishment, will definitely not repeat YoYo. After this, my thirst was not yet quenched so I decided to continue my travels. Scale below for YoYo.
Face / Body / Attitude / Service.
YoYo - 7/8/5/5.
PM with questions Gents.
Zhuxi.
-
05-04-14 14:06 #7585Regular Member

Posts: 7Cristine
Dreamed that I saw Cristine today. She was operating out of a hotel in Fairfax. She was as gorgeous as all of the reports here say she is. After 80 minutes (paid for 60), I left quite happy.
-
05-03-14 18:36 #7584Senior Member

Posts: 278Apparently, we're on the same schedule, hah.
Originally Posted by NovaCane
[View Original Post]
Zhuxi.
-
05-03-14 18:34 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 278Sara
Also saw Sara today. Agreed with the previous report, and the attitude was good enough for me that I'd repeat. Language is limited, but she was cool. Fairly tall and slender, just a small tummy. I didn't have any teeth issues, lul. There were likely other providers available early as some of them were literally in the other room while I was visiting. Can't complain with solid 7's and 8's, and can't complain with the overall consistency which seems to be standard across visits. Was pleased, per usual.
Face / body / attitude / service.
7/8/8/8.
Zhuxi
-
05-03-14 14:47 #7582Senior Member

Posts: 142CoCo @ Pine Lakeridge
40's provider with blondish hair and a couple of extra pounds on her. TS was decent and massage was good too. She is friendly and chatty. She wqs rather steadfast that southern hemisphere didn't see any daylight so only the north was explored. Finale was OK. Wouldn't repeat with her persay. Standard rates apply.
-
05-03-14 11:19 #7581Senior Member

Posts: 67Fccc
Wanted to visit Cristine for a second time but wasn't able to find a time both of us were available so instead went back to the trusted condos of Falls Church.
Had Sara this time. She was mid to late 20's, about 5'4 and slender with perky bees or cees and reddish brown hair. Her teeth were pretty rough if that'll ruin it for ya (I'll answer more about that over PM for seniors if needed). Her massage wasn't great but it was better then most of the massages I've had their in the past. She was sweet and had a good attitude for me. The rest of the time was pretty standard for the visit here. I enjoyed my time but not sure I'd see her again.
Be Safe.
-
05-03-14 04:03 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 1959I'm a little surprised that you went to the worst AMP in NOVA and still left a 40 dollar tip? Its by condoning being bad and tipping them the normal that these gals continue to give bad service correct?
Originally Posted by GuidoForLife
[View Original Post]
I woulda perhaps given her 5-10 bucks and told her my displeasure.
PC out.
-
05-02-14 13:37 #7579Senior Member

Posts: 433Capital Massage?
Originally Posted by GuidoForLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 21:38 #7578Regular Member

Posts: 20Worst AMP in NOVA
Found this AMP in sterling off backpage. Right off 28, in a tiny strip mall. They are 20 hour less then all other AMPs in the area. What they don't tell is the 60 does not include.
Table shower or sauna. The masseuse was early 50's with flat chest, no ass, bad english. For the finish she did some motion like she was climbing a rope. Laughable. Tipped out 40.
Not sure how this place is in biz.
-
05-01-14 21:03 #7577Senior Member

Posts: 2686Brilliant!!
Hahahaha. "If 45 minutes is really an hour, then .4 is really .6." Love it.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
PoiPoi, I agree that you were right to hold the line, and were more than generous at .4. Just because someone puts on a sad face after cheating doesn't mean you have to reward the manipulation.
-
05-01-14 09:03 #7576Senior Member

Posts: 1991You were spot on
For std NOVA with nothing special or memorable, .4 is just fine as a tip amount. The girls almost always want more, so it's not a surprise she wasn't happy. And the fact you didn't get a full hr makes .4 even more appropriate.
Originally Posted by Poipoi69
[View Original Post]
My response to her BS about 45 minutes = 1 hr would have been that she, using the same logic, should consider the .4 to be the same as .6! All kidding aside, if I pay for an hr, that's what I expect. If I get significantly shorted on time then I reduce my tip accordingly.
There are plenty of places that deliver the full hr so there's no reason to let any AMP take advantage. One suggestion for the future would be to make it clearly known (politely) what your expectations are as far as time.
-
05-01-14 00:16 #7575Senior Member

Posts: 25Was I wrong?
So, I had the standard session at m&m. Provider was a bit older. When she met me at the door I thought she was mama- maybe she was. Paid for an hour. Later, she gave me a whispered five minute warning. But when we finished up, only 45 minutes had elapsed. I left her .4 instead of .6 for a tip. She claimed that "an hour really means 45 minutes" and gave me the sad look / Asian shaming. I left, but now I kind of feel bad. Did I hold the line, or fuck this up?
-
04-30-14 22:47 #7574Senior Member

Posts: 110M. Wellness Clinic
Tried a new place that has been advertising on CL for the last 3 or 4 weeks. M. Wellness Clinic which is past Historic Fairfax on Main Street.
They have multiple advertisements -- "Seeking Females and Males! And "Johnathon MASSAGE.".
Bottom line, ended up being a legitimate spot. I called ahead and scheduled an appointment with a very pleasant young lady. When I got there, the male therapist was the only one available so I went ahead with the appointment. Frankly, my best massage appointments do come from male providers. There are some close seconds that I also see in this area.
Went ahead with the 90-minute session... Probably the best massage I've had in years in this area (there are some close seconds).
If you are looking for a therapeutic getaway, this is probably as good as any. There are supposed to be other staff (males and females) as well.












Reply With Quote





