Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,231 to 28,245 of 33769
-
04-30-14 14:48 #5539Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the extensive response.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
I did read through a lot of what has been said on this thread, but was mainly concerned with the 21+ screening process.
That being said, there is an Asian girl called Cierra (on Eros) I may try this weekend.
She texted back, and I will post more about how that goes.
-
04-30-14 14:44 #5538Regular Member

Posts: 3No other reason than my girl being too far away.
Originally Posted by SmokeScreen
[View Original Post]
Long distance relationship does suck...
-
04-30-14 07:36 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 2464What you need to do
Harrison,
Most of us that hang out in this neighborhood have worked hard to develop our Rodex. We have risked our very lives, safety, health and security in plying our hobby. Please excuse us if we don't share with you. It isn't personal, we just don't know you well enough.
That said, welcome. I suggest this game plan:
Rule #1, RTFF, said respectfully, but you need to spend a lot of time reading every word that has been written over the past several weeks on every thread of this forum, learn the players, read the reviews, read the rants, learn how to work the hobby.
Rule #2, Google phone numbers and Tin Eye pics of anyone you might consider seeing, and only date ladies that have been reviewed no matter how hot the pics make the lady look.
Rule #3, Write reviews of all your exploits, good and bad, yep, and I suggest you write reviews of ladies who are also members and ask them to respond to your reviews as this will quickly help you earn your chops on here.
This is a great hobby. Some people collect stamps, which is something I find strange and these are the real degenerates. Those of us on here collect experiences, some good, some bad, and we share. But we earn the right to ask for intel.
I do wish you well.
C3.
Originally Posted by Harrison123
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-14 05:46 #5536Banned Member

Posts: 1701Look on BP, they are in there, plenty of them, but why, if you're only 20, would you want to pay for pussy. At 20 years old there should be more free pussy for you than you can handle, I know there was when I was 20, and today is much more relaxed than when I was 20. Memories.
Originally Posted by Harrison123
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-14 22:02 #5535Regular Member

Posts: 3Asian escorts?
I am 20 years old currently living in Boston.
Was wondering where I could find some Asian escorts (incall only).
Also, would I pass screening if I do not yet have a job?
-
04-29-14 14:09 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 922I am curious as well
Also wondering if the finish is oral or HJ.
Originally Posted by OxyMoron
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-14 13:27 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 152Rsg's new offering
RSG, as many of you know, is offering a body rub & HJ for a $125 half hour session (no GFE / FS). I'm interested in this option, but I don't know if my preferred RSG playmates are skilled in the art of the extended tease type of HJ that is so desirable. Has anyone tried this option? Any feedback?
-
04-29-14 10:04 #5532

Posts: 1286Danielle?
Does anyone know what happened to Danielle? No posting for some time?
-
04-28-14 18:57 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 31I sooooo wish she did incalls...
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-14 15:41 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 2682Freya
I was hanging out with Freya yesterday, and took a few casual snapshots of her. Here's a little sample for you guys. She wants to do a full shoot sometime soon, probably another beach shoot.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
04-20-14 16:41 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 2682Lily part two
Here's the next batch of pics from my shoot with Lily last night.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
04-20-14 04:02 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 2682Lily
I wasn't really happy with my shoot with Lily the other day. She loved the pics, but I just didn't feel they were up to my usual standards. I was trying out a new lighting setup, that just wasn't working for me, and I didn't like the background. So I offered to reshoot her at a substantial discount off my usual rate. She had wanted to do another shoot anyway, because she felt like she'd be more relaxed this time (the first was her first shoot ever). So I met up with her today (technically yesterday at this point). I'm much happier with the results of this shoot, and so was she. Hopefully you guys will like it better too.
Here's the first few pics, more to follow tomorrow when I wake up.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
P.S.: You're welcome Stressed Out.
-
04-16-14 18:20 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 2682Lily
Her name is Lily, and you can find her at http://funsizegirl.gfefiles.com.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
04-16-14 15:58 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 2682I remember everything but names and numbers... Still haven't been able to reach her yet today, but here's your pic.
Originally Posted by StressedOut
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
04-16-14 09:33 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 1856Ah you remembered!
It's been so long but you still remembered! I thank-you sir for adding to my daily entertainment! She definitely is a cutie and photogenic. Of course like most of the young hotties you find they are usually outcall only. Anyway can't wait for the 'pose'.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





