Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,231 to 28,245 of 33769
-
05-12-14 17:08 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 2682Wouldn't it be better to ask this in the Pittsburgh forum...
Originally Posted by Keigy
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
05-12-14 16:04 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 101Pittsburgh
Does anyone have any advice or recommendations? It seems like a mostly UTR place for providers.
-
05-11-14 10:04 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 139I was curious about this too. If not, the pricing is not particularly advantageous. If you tip on top of the base rate for a non-manual finish, you're essentially at the half hour GFE rate. In my experience, RSG has had some providers who are LMTs in the past (alumnus Anna Annis comes to mind).
Originally Posted by PwHerman
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-14 16:40 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 1417touring companions
See review for bella (boston) on other board, many reviews from many different established guys...
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-14 12:50 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 818touringcompanions?
Anyone know anything, or hear anything, about Touring Companions? The girls on their website look too good to be true, but I'm hoping they are true!
-
04-30-14 14:48 #5534Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the extensive response.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
I did read through a lot of what has been said on this thread, but was mainly concerned with the 21+ screening process.
That being said, there is an Asian girl called Cierra (on Eros) I may try this weekend.
She texted back, and I will post more about how that goes.
-
04-30-14 14:44 #5533Regular Member

Posts: 3No other reason than my girl being too far away.
Originally Posted by SmokeScreen
[View Original Post]
Long distance relationship does suck...
-
04-30-14 07:36 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 2464What you need to do
Harrison,
Most of us that hang out in this neighborhood have worked hard to develop our Rodex. We have risked our very lives, safety, health and security in plying our hobby. Please excuse us if we don't share with you. It isn't personal, we just don't know you well enough.
That said, welcome. I suggest this game plan:
Rule #1, RTFF, said respectfully, but you need to spend a lot of time reading every word that has been written over the past several weeks on every thread of this forum, learn the players, read the reviews, read the rants, learn how to work the hobby.
Rule #2, Google phone numbers and Tin Eye pics of anyone you might consider seeing, and only date ladies that have been reviewed no matter how hot the pics make the lady look.
Rule #3, Write reviews of all your exploits, good and bad, yep, and I suggest you write reviews of ladies who are also members and ask them to respond to your reviews as this will quickly help you earn your chops on here.
This is a great hobby. Some people collect stamps, which is something I find strange and these are the real degenerates. Those of us on here collect experiences, some good, some bad, and we share. But we earn the right to ask for intel.
I do wish you well.
C3.
Originally Posted by Harrison123
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-14 05:46 #5531Banned Member

Posts: 1701Look on BP, they are in there, plenty of them, but why, if you're only 20, would you want to pay for pussy. At 20 years old there should be more free pussy for you than you can handle, I know there was when I was 20, and today is much more relaxed than when I was 20. Memories.
Originally Posted by Harrison123
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-14 22:02 #5530Regular Member

Posts: 3Asian escorts?
I am 20 years old currently living in Boston.
Was wondering where I could find some Asian escorts (incall only).
Also, would I pass screening if I do not yet have a job?
-
04-29-14 14:09 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 922I am curious as well
Also wondering if the finish is oral or HJ.
Originally Posted by OxyMoron
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-14 13:27 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 152Rsg's new offering
RSG, as many of you know, is offering a body rub & HJ for a $125 half hour session (no GFE / FS). I'm interested in this option, but I don't know if my preferred RSG playmates are skilled in the art of the extended tease type of HJ that is so desirable. Has anyone tried this option? Any feedback?
-
04-29-14 10:04 #5527

Posts: 1286Danielle?
Does anyone know what happened to Danielle? No posting for some time?
-
04-28-14 18:57 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 31I sooooo wish she did incalls...
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-14 15:41 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 2682Freya
I was hanging out with Freya yesterday, and took a few casual snapshots of her. Here's a little sample for you guys. She wants to do a full shoot sometime soon, probably another beach shoot.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.










Reply With Quote





