Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5530

    Asian escorts?

    I am 20 years old currently living in Boston.

    Was wondering where I could find some Asian escorts (incall only).

    Also, would I pass screening if I do not yet have a job?

  2. #5529

    I am curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    RSG, as many of you know, is offering a body rub & HJ for a $125 half hour session (no GFE / FS). I'm interested in this option, but I don't know if my preferred RSG playmates are skilled in the art of the extended tease type of HJ that is so desirable. Has anyone tried this option? Any feedback?
    Also wondering if the finish is oral or HJ.

  3. #5528

    Rsg's new offering

    RSG, as many of you know, is offering a body rub & HJ for a $125 half hour session (no GFE / FS). I'm interested in this option, but I don't know if my preferred RSG playmates are skilled in the art of the extended tease type of HJ that is so desirable. Has anyone tried this option? Any feedback?

  4. #5527

    Danielle?

    Does anyone know what happened to Danielle? No posting for some time?

  5. #5526
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I was hanging out with Freya yesterday, and took a few casual snapshots of her. Here's a little sample for you guys. She wants to do a full shoot sometime soon, probably another beach shoot.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I sooooo wish she did incalls...

  6. #5525

    Freya

    I was hanging out with Freya yesterday, and took a few casual snapshots of her. Here's a little sample for you guys. She wants to do a full shoot sometime soon, probably another beach shoot.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Freya-23.jpg‎  

  7. #5524

    Lily part two

    Here's the next batch of pics from my shoot with Lily last night.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lily-05.jpg‎   Lily-06.jpg‎   Lily-07.jpg‎   Lily-08.jpg‎   Lily-09.jpg‎  


  8. #5523

    Lily

    I wasn't really happy with my shoot with Lily the other day. She loved the pics, but I just didn't feel they were up to my usual standards. I was trying out a new lighting setup, that just wasn't working for me, and I didn't like the background. So I offered to reshoot her at a substantial discount off my usual rate. She had wanted to do another shoot anyway, because she felt like she'd be more relaxed this time (the first was her first shoot ever). So I met up with her today (technically yesterday at this point). I'm much happier with the results of this shoot, and so was she. Hopefully you guys will like it better too.

    Here's the first few pics, more to follow tomorrow when I wake up.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

    P.S.: You're welcome Stressed Out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lily-01.jpg‎   Lily-02.jpg‎   Lily-03.jpg‎  

  9. #5522

    Lily

    Her name is Lily, and you can find her at http://funsizegirl.gfefiles.com.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails X-04.jpg‎   X-05.jpg‎   X-06.jpg‎   X-08.jpg‎  

  10. #5521
    Quote Originally Posted by StressedOut  [View Original Post]
    It's been so long but you still remembered! I thank-you sir for adding to my daily entertainment! She definitely is a cutie and photogenic. Of course like most of the young hotties you find they are usually outcall only. Anyway can't wait for the 'pose'.
    I remember everything but names and numbers... Still haven't been able to reach her yet today, but here's your pic.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails X-07.jpg‎   X-09.jpg‎  

  11. #5520

    Ah you remembered!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I screwed up... I can't remember this girl's stage name, or website. I tried calling her, but she must have gone to bed by the time I was done editing the first few images and realized I'd forgotten. So I'll have to get back to you guys tomorrow with the info. But for now, here's a few shots of this hot young spinner. She 20 years old, 4'10" and 100 lbs. Great personality, definitely a joy to "work" with.

    More pics coming tomorrow (including Stressed Out's favorite pose), along with her name and website.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    It's been so long but you still remembered! I thank-you sir for adding to my daily entertainment! She definitely is a cutie and photogenic. Of course like most of the young hotties you find they are usually outcall only. Anyway can't wait for the 'pose'.

  12. #5519

    Spinner

    I screwed up... I can't remember this girl's stage name, or website. I tried calling her, but she must have gone to bed by the time I was done editing the first few images and realized I'd forgotten. So I'll have to get back to you guys tomorrow with the info. But for now, here's a few shots of this hot young spinner. She 20 years old, 4'10" and 100 lbs. Great personality, definitely a joy to "work" with.

    More pics coming tomorrow (including Stressed Out's favorite pose), along with her name and website.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails X-01.jpg‎   X-02.jpg‎   X-03.jpg‎  

  13. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman3  [View Original Post]
    I saw these photos on another site last night and right off the bat I could tell these were your work. She looks smoking hot. Do you have any back ground info on her?

    Am.
    I won't post a review of her, as I never post reviews on girls I've done photo shoots with, but she's a nice girl I've known for years. She used to advertise on CL back when they still had their escort section, but she's just been seeing a few regulars UTR for the last few years. Obviously she's decided it's time to increase her business again.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

    PS: I have another shoot scheduled today with another girl. A very cute young spinner I'm really looking forward to shooting...

  14. #5517

    nice

    I saw these photos on another site last night and right off the bat I could tell these were your work. She looks smoking hot. Do you have any back ground info on her?

    Am.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I met with Share Bear ( http://sharebear.gfefiles.com) for a quick photo shoot today. Unfortunately due to issues beyond her control she was running a little late, so the lighting was less than optimal by the time we reached the location. I also ended up having to use bare strobes, as it was too windy for my softboxes. As a result of these issues, the resulting images were well bellow my usual standards, and I do apologize for that. We'll be doing another shoot soon, but here's a couple of shots from today's shoot.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  15. #5516

    Share Bear

    I met with Share Bear ( http://sharebear.gfefiles.com) for a quick photo shoot today. Unfortunately due to issues beyond her control she was running a little late, so the lighting was less than optimal by the time we reached the location. I also ended up having to use bare strobes, as it was too windy for my softboxes. As a result of these issues, the resulting images were well bellow my usual standards, and I do apologize for that. We'll be doing another shoot soon, but here's a couple of shots from today's shoot.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Share-Bear-01.jpg‎   Share-Bear-02.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape