Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9027

    Brittany

    Had a nice dream with Brittany the other day. Thanks to EnufForU. Nice girl a little rushed and nervous for first time. Great price Mish and BJ on menu. In northern ky.

  2. #9026

    Cassidy

    I posted a review of her on Friday on the other review page. Maybe I was too nice with my description of "looks are a little rough" as looks and preferences are subjective and I don't want to cost her business based on the subjective topic. Also I was just there to cheaply nut in her mouth and then gtfo. Again look at her rates.

  3. #9025

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting someone on this board to come out and say whether or not this lady was worth the ducats. She provides no facial pics (no pun intended) and I've been wondering if she was hiding herself away for a reason. I've wanted to know if she was attractive, in a relative sense, or not. Your honest assessment of her along with other reviews will, in all likelihood, keep me from seeing her.

    Luv.
    I tried to see her a while back and she kept me hanging. So I waited outside her place. She came back from a car date and texted me she was now ready. Anyways, she was not the girl in the pics so I left.

  4. #9024

    sinful dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeshu1984  [View Original Post]
    He has clearly mentioned it is sinful dreams.
    Yes thank you I also received a pm from someone telling me this.

  5. #9023

    Sasha Rd2

    I spent some time with Sasha about two weeks ago. It was a last minute call and Buddah got me in. I really appreciated the effort and the time with Sasha. As usual she was amazing. Time well spent and memories that still linger today. She has wonderful skills and is relentless in pursuing satisfaction. Detailing the days events would only serve to be redundant so I will refrain. She is great and to keep from being labeled a shill for her this will be my last review of her. I hope that I get to see her again soon.

    DoeJohn7889.

  6. #9022

    Remmy dream

    Finally able to have a hh dream with Remmy two call set up. Was easy to contact and set up. Incall was hotel.

    Room was as expected. She met me at the door, we chatted.

    For a few and got to move on. Skills 7 - 8. Cute nice body. First time seeing her and was very relaxing. Multiple positions finished Cfs. Would definitely repeat.

  7. #9021

    Ryder-safe or not?

    I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on Ryder, who advertised on BP, but then she disappeared. Now she is back but this time on NR. I seem to remember someone here mentioning that she stopped advertising on BP due to some uncle problems. Is she safe to see or are there questions?

  8. #9020

    My pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by AncientMonger  [View Original Post]
    This was my first visit with a Cinci provider and I was really pleased. Setup was easy and incall was more than safe and secure. Sandy met me at the door with that gorgeous smile of hers and things got happier from.

    There. She immediately made me feel at ease and I had an absolute wonderful visit. I found her to be passionate, kind and someone who possesses incredible skills. And her pics don't do justice to that rack...outstanding!

    Whenever business takes me to Cinci I will repeat.
    It was a pleasure babe meeting you. I had just as much fun and I enjoyed our time together.

  9. #9019

    Read the title/subject line

    Quote Originally Posted by CockNumb  [View Original Post]
    You still haven't made it clear as to which Ally.
    He has clearly mentioned it is sinful dreams.

  10. #9018

    won't send face pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmaphukn  [View Original Post]
    I asked for a facial pic, she doesn't send them. Yes I do like facial beauty but I feel the body pics were misleading. So more power to you if you get to a door and see something you don't like an still follow through, but that's not me. I'm not screwing someone I don't want to screw because of a "commitment".
    Lmfao I guess when she refused to send the pic, you knew the other guy wasn't lying. Also, the only girls I ever knew that squirted were on the chubby side, not sure why, but never met one in shape that could. I agree She lookes nothing like th pics she use to have posted body wise, there never was a clear face pic there.

  11. #9017

    cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by SkirtChasa  [View Original Post]
    Cassidy is no beauty queen, but she does possess great oral skills and is highly orgasmic, and my experiences have always been satisfying. She's a low cost provider in a non-motel in-call. If facial beauty is important to you, you should have asked for a face pic before going. To each his own. I've been with many dozens of providers and so many are not what you picture in your mind once the door opens, but I always follow through with my commitments. Sometimes skills make up for looks, but you have to give her the chance to prove it.
    I asked for a facial pic, she doesn't send them. Yes I do like facial beauty but I feel the body pics were misleading. So more power to you if you get to a door and see something you don't like an still follow through, but that's not me. I'm not screwing someone I don't want to screw because of a "commitment".

  12. #9016

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by SkirtChasa  [View Original Post]
    Cassidy is no beauty queen, but she does possess great oral skills and is highly orgasmic, and my experiences have always been satisfying. She's a low cost provider in a non-motel in-call. If facial beauty is important to you, you should have asked for a face pic before going. To each his own. I've been with many dozens of providers and so many are not what you picture in your mind once the door opens, but I always follow through with my commitments. Sometimes skills make up for looks, but you have to give her the chance to prove it.
    To be honest, I wouldn't see this lady specifically due to the "H" issue which has been mentioned by several mongers. But to be even more honest, I'm not paying hard earned $$ to see a lady that I couldn't also see myself with at dinner and a movie to perhaps get the same result. Sounds crass and small minded but that's the reality.

    Luv.

  13. #9015

    Sexy Sandy

    This was my first visit with a Cinci provider and I was really pleased. Setup was easy and incall was more than safe and secure. Sandy met me at the door with that gorgeous smile of hers and things got happier from.

    There. She immediately made me feel at ease and I had an absolute wonderful visit. I found her to be passionate, kind and someone who possesses incredible skills. And her pics don't do justice to that rack...outstanding!

    Whenever business takes me to Cinci I will repeat.

  14. #9014

    whicj ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Colt0870  [View Original Post]
    Sorry should have made that a little more clear as to which Ally.
    You still haven't made it clear as to which Ally.

  15. #9013

    Cassidy crowne

    Quote Originally Posted by SkirtChasa  [View Original Post]
    Cassidy is no beauty queen, but she does possess great oral skills and is highly orgasmic, and my experiences have always been satisfying. She's a low cost provider in a non-motel in-call. If facial beauty is important to you, you should have asked for a face pic before going. To each his own. I've been with many dozens of providers and so many are not what you picture in your mind once the door opens, but I always follow through with my commitments. Sometimes skills make up for looks, but you have to give her the chance to prove it.
    Yes she is good at what she does, but no perfect, if we wanted perfect none of us would be here, we'd be with our trophy wives If you'd look at her left arm you'll also notice she is av "H" user NOTICE THE TRACks ON HER LEFT ARM, she will tell you they are from the past, I knnow first hand, when she is in need she will text you to death and promise anything HER PROMISES ARE EMPTY like any other drug user they lie, cheat, steal, and do whatever they need to do to get their FIX these girls are all the same, they all have issues, take it for what it's worth, IT'S JUST SEX then so be it, just don't try to get too close to any of these girls, they will use you, then spit you out, and move on to the next sucker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape