Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5975

    Golddigger

    Wendi Deng Murdoch.

    Just google her name... Her husband has a net worth of 13 billion. He knew what he was doing. She unashamedly slept her way to the top. And as awesome as she probably is, she isn't any better in the sack than some of the girls we nail (for a whole lot less).

  2. #5974
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    She's attractive but I've met girls from SA in the last year that looked as good or better. None of them have met a billionaire. Problem with this story is that those girls will be thinking "why not me?" and will tend to lose touch with reality. Second problem is that this guy is such a douche that some girls will be thinking "even for big bucks, I'd never do it! As for her, in a just world, after banking that much and then throwing the guy under the bus, deservedly or not, she would be a pariah; but in our world she will probably get a reality show next year.
    http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/04/v-stiviano-donald-sterlings-girlfriend-racist-comments-tape/

    Maybe this link will stay up.

  3. #5973

    She hit the lottery...

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...udio-clippers/

    This babe has gotten at least a million a year for 4 years.
    She's attractive but I've met girls from SA in the last year that looked as good or better. None of them have met a billionaire. Problem with this story is that those girls will be thinking "why not me?" and will tend to lose touch with reality. Second problem is that this guy is such a douche that some girls will be thinking "even for big bucks, I'd never do it! As for her, in a just world, after banking that much and then throwing the guy under the bus, deservedly or not, she would be a pariah; but in our world she will probably get a reality show next year.

  4. #5972

    oscar time

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit off my CL ad. When I saw the pics I thought this has to be TGTBT. Within two days I found myself in the apartment of a beautifull 5'2" 22 year old latina. She was a college grad and now Jr Executive living alone in a fashionable apt in Hollywood.

    She greeted me in a little black dress and heels. I was in shock and awe when I saw her. Just an amazingly beautiful and very refined girl, looking to widen her experience in life with a mature, considerate and devilish older guy.

    We just went straight at it for the next 90 minutes. I think we were both taken off guard. Trying to be objective she was at least a 8/9/10/8. Paid my $ and went home. Can't wait to see her again.
    Hollywood, You are THE Man! You score another OSCAR in Tinsel Town. She's a hottie!

    Brneyehound, welcome to the blog. Everything you are asking has been written about in exquisite detail. All of your??s will be answered, just read the whole thing.

  5. #5971

    Flakers

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGSmith  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to give a quick update on one of my SBs I saw recently.

    The biggest negative I have with her is that she's flaky. For one reason or another, I'm lucky to see her every 3-4 weeks. On literally half of our scheduled meets, she will go radio silent 24 hours leading up and never texts to cancel. A few times afterward she may give an explanation, but sometimes I never get an explanation and she'll just text me days later pretending nothing happened. For the past several months it's been the same roller-coaster and I tolerated it because our times together were so hot and she never talks about money.

    So resist the temptation to always want to scold your SB if they do something that bothers you. Now if you're fine with cutting her loose at any time, then scold away. But if you have a SB that you want to hold on to, explain your expectations but keep the drama and confrontations to an absolute minimum. You'll likely be rewarded for it down the line.
    There is absolutely no good excuse for a SB flaking like she does. She is irresponsible and doesn't respect you. However, your advice is good JG. She is obviously worth the pain since she takes care of business when you are together. The damage to you is twofold 1) disappointment when you are looking forward to getting into that pussy when she flakes and 2) You might not have enough time to arrange a backup plan, so you go with blue balls for a while. The +s outweigh the -s.

    My FB I advanced $$ to flaked on on our regularly scheduled time. Strike 1 . She had a good excuse but I will see. She owes me 4 sessions before she gets paid again. I still think she will produce but we all know what can happen. Next visit we will try a little bondage and spanking.

  6. #5970

    Contacting Seniors?

    There is SOO much wisdom on this board. It really is amazing.

    Seniors, what is the best way to contact you. Board postings or PMs? Or is it a Senior to Senior kinda thing?

    Thanks.

  7. #5969

    Million Dollar Baby

    http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...udio-clippers/

    This babe has gotten at least a million a year for 4 years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.JPG‎   2.jpg‎  

  8. #5968

    Raleigh looking for advice from Richmond

    We recently started a "freebies / non pro" thread and I've been reading yours looking for tips advice and the how to. I know about sites like WYP and SA. Are there others? CL seems difficult to navigate with wording requirements. Also doesn't seem worth it with fighting all the spam etc...

    Let's say I hit WYP or SA. Is the norm to offer say .2 for lunch then discuss a more high value plan over a meal? And what should I be looking at $ wise for day 2 or 3 visits a month?

    Honestly any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've been hitting up the bookstores but the providers have all stopped coming so now it's just dirty old men chasing you around and I want nothing to do with that. The AMPs down here are a good time but for the $.20-60 it takes to have an above average time I think I could probably help out a college girl or whatever and be a lot happier!

    Thanks for whatever advice you might send my way. As always PM are more than welcome.

  9. #5967

    CL Teacher SB Update - Benefits of No Drama

    Just wanted to give a quick update on one of my SBs I saw recently.

    My CL Teacher SB is probably in the top 3 all-time in terms of looks and performance from the SBs I've had in the last several years. The hottest SB I ever had was a Russian European bombshell that I wrote about on these boards last summer. She was a perfect 10 across all rating standards you can think of. Victoria Secret model quality but willing and eager to do anything sexually, and very intelligent. The apex of my Sugar Bowl career thus far. But truth be told, she was too perfect for me and I had no where close the means to hold on to her. Her previous boyfriends / lovers were literally millionaire sugar daddies, the top 1%. I was fortunate to stumble on to her because she was in a phase where she didn't want to be controlled by rich guys and wanted to have more independence in her life. I got lucky that she was genuinely attracted to me and wasn't looking for me to completely support her just a little help here and there. But I imagine not after too long she got sucked back in to the lifestyle of her rich boyfriend. She even told me that he kept calling her daily trying to get her back even while I was seeing her. So when she finally went radio silent on me, I assume he finally got her back into the nest. If I was him, I'd be doing the same thing. Anyway sorry for rambling about the past I just get wistful every time I think about her...

    ...anyway my CL Teacher is definitely one of my ATFs. She's 5'2", large perky natural Cs, firm flat stomach, and nice shapely bubble butt. You'd normally expect this body type from a young latina or mixed girl, but not a white girl. The sex with the CL Teacher is very passionate and we really get in sync. I'm also able to talk to her several hours straight before we even have sex, so conversations flow very easily with her. She also has very modest budget needs and she actually has never once asked me for money. Never. Which is a first among my long term SBs.

    The biggest negative I have with her is that she's flaky. For one reason or another, I'm lucky to see her every 3-4 weeks. On literally half of our scheduled meets, she will go radio silent 24 hours leading up and never texts to cancel. A few times afterward she may give an explanation, but sometimes I never get an explanation and she'll just text me days later pretending nothing happened. For the past several months it's been the same roller-coaster and I tolerated it because our times together were so hot and she never talks about money.

    But about week or so ago, after yet another flaking with no warning, I had to lay the hammer down. I told her I was fine with plans changing but she at least needed to notify me ahead of time that she needs to cancel. So we made plans to meet this past week but when she didn't respond to one of my texts the night before I thought another flaking was in store. And on the day of, I hadn't heard from her until I finally get a text from her in the mid afternoon (We were suppose to meet in the late afternoon and evening). I was getting ready to blow off the date but technically she wasn't late yet. So I erased my half-written cancellation text and instead told her the time we could meet that evening.

    Well I'm glad I didn't cancel. We talked for a while (just about random things) and then had another fantastic sex romp. To be honest, it was fantastically short. We had plenty of foreplay, oral, and everything but when it came to the sex I lasted just 2 minutes. She hopped on my dick in cowgirl and her tightness and the sight of her perfect tits, flat stomach, and my hands on her perfect ass, I didn't last long at all. Tried thinking about baseball, the IRS, and etc but nothing worked. What was great though after I exploded she just stayed on top of me for several minutes, gently stroking my dick and kissing me.

    So glad I didn't cancel the meetup. I wish some of these babies had better communication, but often we don't see the full picture on the other side. She could be wrestling with guilt, she may have a new guy friend she's interested in, could have friends talking in her ear, and etc. I'm just happy that she keeps coming back to me and I know it's not 100% because of the money. I think of the big reasons she keeps coming back is that it's truly been a "No Drama" relationship. Even when she's done things that have annoyed me, I don't lash out at her like I would if I was in a normal relationship. I take a casual approach to it and even when I laid the hammer down about flaking on me, I did it in a soft non-confrontational way. You got to remember many of these girls already have enough drama in their life. So if you can truly be a source of "No Drama" they'll appreciate it and they also feel they can return to your nest without confrontation if they're out of pocket for a bit.

    So resist the temptation to always want to scold your SB if they do something that bothers you. Now if you're fine with cutting her loose at any time, then scold away. But if you have a SB that you want to hold on to, explain your expectations but keep the drama and confrontations to an absolute minimum. You'll likely be rewarded for it down the line.

  10. #5966
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    I suspect that in my case its a little bit of both. Research on the CL forums indicates that CL does not permit SD / SB postings and will remove such posts. And my posts were not merely flagged and taken down (otherwise I would just turn around and repost them a couple hours later as I usually do), but I flat out cannot create any new posts, period. So I'm assuming a member of the help staff noticed my posts and reported me to a moderator who swung the Uru Hammer of Moderation to take down all my posts and prevent me from making any new posts on any of my accounts. Then when I created a new account and tried to make a new ad for potential SBs, my posting was deleted before it could even be posted, which makes me suspect that CL added in some keywords that are under watch, at least in this area.
    Sounds like they may have blocked you by IP addy. You could use an anonymizer + disposable number to get around it, but like Hollywood said get really creative with the wording.

  11. #5965
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Does CL have an official policy against SB / SD terminology or is it just a case of a gung ho moderator? Do the ads prompt you for a cell number to send confirmation code? You could always generate a temporary one through the Hushed app for a few bucks if that's what they're using to flag you.
    I don't use SD / Sb type wording. You have to read between the lines. And some girls do.

  12. #5964
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Does CL have an official policy against SB / SD terminology or is it just a case of a gung ho moderator? Do the ads prompt you for a cell number to send confirmation code? You could always generate a temporary one through the Hushed app for a few bucks if that's what they're using to flag you.
    I suspect that in my case its a little bit of both. Research on the CL forums indicates that CL does not permit SD / SB postings and will remove such posts. And my posts were not merely flagged and taken down (otherwise I would just turn around and repost them a couple hours later as I usually do), but I flat out cannot create any new posts, period. So I'm assuming a member of the help staff noticed my posts and reported me to a moderator who swung the Uru Hammer of Moderation to take down all my posts and prevent me from making any new posts on any of my accounts. Then when I created a new account and tried to make a new ad for potential SBs, my posting was deleted before it could even be posted, which makes me suspect that CL added in some keywords that are under watch, at least in this area.

  13. #5963
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    It's cool that you had luck with a CL post. Up until this past week, CL has been my best source of girls, but then someone at CL decided they wanted to clean house and went through my CL accts and took down all of my ads and won't let me post anymore. Even if I try to make a new account and make a "looking for SB" posting, it gets deleted before it even makes it to the site. So I'm solely with SA for now, which has worked out since I've got a few girls I'm working through from there, but I miss fishing over in CL.
    Does CL have an official policy against SB / SD terminology or is it just a case of a gung ho moderator? Do the ads prompt you for a cell number to send confirmation code? You could always generate a temporary one through the Hushed app for a few bucks if that's what they're using to flag you.

  14. #5962
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit off my CL ad.
    It's cool that you had luck with a CL post. Up until this past week, CL has been my best source of girls, but then someone at CL decided they wanted to clean house and went through my CL accts and took down all of my ads and won't let me post anymore. Even if I try to make a new account and make a "looking for SB" posting, it gets deleted before it even makes it to the site. So I'm solely with SA for now, which has worked out since I've got a few girls I'm working through from there, but I miss fishing over in CL.

  15. #5961
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit off my CL ad. When I saw the pics I thought this has to be TGTBT. Within two days I found myself in the apartment of a beautifull 5'2" 22 year old latina. She was a college grad and now Jr Executive living alone in a fashionable apt in Hollywood.

    She greeted me in a little black dress and heels. I was in shock and awe when I saw her. Just an amazingly beautiful and very refined girl, looking to widen her experience in life with a mature, considerate and devilish older guy.

    We just went straight at it for the next 90 minutes. I think we were both taken off guard. Trying to be objective she was at least a 8/9/10/8. Paid my $ and went home. Can't wait to see her again.
    She looks like fun indeed. The pics you post make me want to move to L.A... I'll have to live vicariously through you for now, the last of my SD site accounts just expired. This year it took me almost a full month to get over the withdrawal symptoms, and come back down to earth to the point where I feel like I'm once again putting 100% into the relationship with my GF, last year it was more like a week, but that was because I only had one SB last year when the girlfriend was away (that SB was hot little 20 year old stripper that I met in her workplace just a few weeks after she started dancing, so she was still very trainable, and lots of fun in bed).

    The withdrawal wasn't fun -- my girlfriend came back from her trip early, which forced me to flake out on several SBs I had dates with. I think the variety I had this year was part of what it so hard to give up. For now at least I've been able to put my antics on the back burner, and have a few of the SBs that I plan to contact at the next available opportunity (who knows when or if they will still be available -- if not I will just renew my website memberships and start over). In the meantime just reconnecting with the girlfriend and enjoying the benefits of that relationship. Not the most exciting daily life but there is something to be said for reliable companionship.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape