Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,226 to 42,240 of 61408
-
04-27-14 19:00 #19183Senior Member

Posts: 254Casey from CB, or Kaycie from Brooklyn
If you're actually getting together with Kaycie, from Brooklyn, I can tell you a lot. Check it out and PM me.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-14 17:02 #19182Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Casey (CB)
A friend has set this one up for me. I have never met her. Just been texting back and forth getting to know her. Anyone have intel on Casey from CB? Would like to know if its worth my time. Also, still seeking info on the York Rd girls. When is the best time to head up that way. Still craving me some Christina. Also also also... Rushelle hunt is still on. Anyone know of this one please please pass it along. That is it.
raBBit
-
04-27-14 14:15 #19181Senior Member

Posts: 283Kandii
Just a few.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-14 11:45 #19180Senior Member

Posts: 122Garrison
She was about 5'5, and had a decent sized ass. Big thighs too, but not fat. She also had a tramp stamp. Short hair that was like a bob. She had on a jacket, so I couldn't tell how big her chest was.
Originally Posted by DrBang
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-14 11:29 #19179Senior Member

Posts: 1788I was out of state for a week, but I'm back. I see I have a ton of PM's which I will get to soon. Be patient. First I have plans to meet with the lovely girl next door Nikki. I have my priorities. Report to follow.
-
04-27-14 06:23 #19178

Posts: 540Tiffany
Spotted the lovely blonde Tiffany at Payson and W. Didn't recognize her with all her new weight -- she has gained a lot. When I met up with her later she was walking with a short older bald guy who was dancing along, snapping his fingers, and swirling his head around. It was her bf. Had a great session with her where she reaffirmed her reputation in the delivery of a superb marathon BBBJ. When I dropped her off, there was her bf again still moving and grooving around the sidewalk, seemingly oblivious to everything around him. I guess this is how it goes when you have an awesome cocksucker for a girlfriend.
-
04-27-14 01:45 #19177Senior Member

Posts: 116Tell me more about her and I will tell you everything about her
Hey bro, how did you like my town of garrison and wabash, good to see you had success but like you said in the night time usually from 8 pm to 12 am there are SW everywhere. Now about this SW tell me some more about her like her description and I can tell you who you had your encounter with. What I mean was, did she have a big butt, big tits, tall, short, skiinny, big, large, small, etc. Also was there like any tatto you can see she had since am guessing you had your adventure during sunlight. Peace bro.
Originally Posted by Monger83
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-14 00:18 #19176Senior Member

Posts: 122Garrison
I was out in the Garrison area today for the first time in a while. I was around Garrison and wabash. Saw a BSW with tight red sweat pants on about a block from the park. I don't remember her name, but gave a great BBBJ. I'm thinking that there will probably be more SW out when its a little darker. I'm going to have to do more research on this area. Seems very promising.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-14 23:30 #19175Senior Member

Posts: 283Kandi
Yup. Def back. She is with me right now.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-14 23:29 #19174Senior Member

Posts: 511She is back... Text me a few hours ago.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-14 19:01 #19173Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Kandii
Heard she is back from her stay at The Grey Bar Hotel. Has anyone seen her around or dated her today to confirm.
raBBit
-
04-26-14 18:58 #19172Senior Member

Posts: 116Oh Garrison is wonderful
I am telling you it is very good and surprisingly cheap. I mean my favorite place is Garrison Ave by Wabash Ave, man its a free for all, I am talking about SW after SW especially if you go from 8 pm to like 2 am ish, after 2 am they do slow down very much, but usually pick up around 5 am believe it or not. Man it feels like a job around there the way they show up for work everyday. Bro I am telling you, it would only cost .20 max to get FS. Thats right just $20 bucks my bro. There are girls that will try to run their usually scam of I don't do x or y for any amount less than 40 or 50, I usually just say all I got is $15 and looking for a quick nut, which is never the case because by the 20 minute mark, they are still enjoying the show. God its like taking candy from a baby LOL. Oh also another thing to watch out for down here unfortunately is the STD rates, I would tell all my bros on here that when you go down to the hunting ground, please make sure you have a rubber with you because the girls down there don't have them and are willing to go bareback to make their buck.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Peace.
Dr. Bang.
-
04-26-14 17:09 #19171Senior Member

Posts: 174She's around. The videos were taken this month.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-14 14:11 #19170Banned Member

Posts: 1312she still around?
Is storm even still around or are they old vids?
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-14 14:04 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 2419I used to do Garrison and North Ave. 20 years ago. Haven't been there in a while. How's the product looking these days?
Originally Posted by DrBang
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




