Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6434

    Holy Fuck. Sexy Sass blew me away.

    Sexy Sass and I (I remember her formerly as "Silky") had unfinished business as twice in the past I was the one who had to cut things short due to inconvenient unexpected obligation interruption both times.

    She returned my early morning initial text within 30 minutes and I was in her crib within 1.5 hours for what ended up as a just under THREE HOUR non-stop marathon. This was a true GFE that ended up more like a full PSE (sans the camera). Holy fucking shit this young nubile spinner doesn't have an "off" button. She simply doesn't stop. And she's one of the most thoughtful and attentive providers I've ever encountered. Pamper isn't the word to describe her high-end attention to detail and you.

    She's plays as directed. Assertive when asked. Submissive when told. Explosive when she's the receiver. And simply doesn't stop until you're done. I really thought she was going to give up before me, but I simply couldn't afford to go another hour both physically and financially (this time) in order to find out who would outlast who. Never a complaint about penetration depth, frequency, duration, position, or orifice (though I never asked about Greek). Her BBBJ was exquisite and tough to hold back from the climax (I like to save that for the end of CFS myself).

    Sexy Sassy's greeting is second to none. Her eyes pierce through into yours starting with the first no-panties-on kiss / embrace upon arrival. I was the one who asked to pause just to get myself situated prior to turning up the heat for the marathon to come.

    There was little I didn't devour from her vast menu including LFK, DFK, extended DATY, BBBJ, and nearly every CFS position possible including mish, CG, RCG, and more. I have to confess, at my age I'm not supposed to last this long. But Sass simply made time stand still as she literally devoured me. I'm amazed that at nearly three hours she was still ready for more. Amazing.

    No doubt there are other lovely providers in the CVG area many of whom I have sampled over the years. Sexy Sass is clearly your new ATF as she is now mine. Holy fucking wow.

    Harry.

  2. #6433

    A Sinful Dream

    Saw Ally today setup was made a couple days prior and was easy newbies might need more screening than seniors. I opted for the 90 minute visit and let me say I am I glad I did. This lady is awesome. Full menu but I think the Greek menu might be ala cart.

    Fetish Friendly. She has a special " toy " for those who like prostate massage and let me say she knows how to use it. Visit was in a safe upscale clean location nice music playing greeted at the door in a sexy outfit and heels yummy. I love this ladies body, her skin is so smooth and soft

    and she smells great. Ally is the total package. Very clean sweet sexy and loveable easy to talk too as well. After the 1st Round we hit the Jacuzzi talked a bit then.

    Round 2 this is when the "toy" came out. What a finish. After the session she hand cleans you with a warm clean cloth and offers a shower which I took. I have never felt so safe with a provider. I highly recommend this sexy awesome lady. Trusted Seniors PM for details. Can't wait until my next meeting. Thank you pretty lady for such great time!

  3. #6432

  4. #6431

    Cassidy Crown

    Saw her yesterday for a quick (and I mean quick) BNG. Set up was easy with some dirty texts which got me hard at my desk and very revved up. NKY incall is close to downtown. Incall is not the nicest but in a very safe area. Nice lady and very good BBBJ. Lots of suction. I unloaded a nice and chewy one only after 30 seconds. Looks are little on the rough side and bed cover was a little old and nasty but what can you expect for the price of admission. Got the "job" done at great price. Probably put her a step or two up from FF on the BNG roster.

  5. #6430
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Had another fantastic drsusan 40eam of Susan40, I too enjoy the Bush, she is very pleasant and skilled. You can't go wrong with the price or service she provides. Don't worry about the location as that is all she can afford at this time. I felt totally safe and she does lock the door. Hope you will enjoy this jewel. Never saw roomate until finished.
    I will have to agree and I will repeate with her. Saw her a couple days ago and just getting around to writing. I was a bit Leary at first but did meet the roommate just to set my mind at ease. Carthedge area is the location and although it looks a bit sketchy it's actually nice. Borderline spinner in my book. Price was spot on for 1/2 but I was actually there a bit longer than that with no complaints whatsoever and wasn't rushed. She turned the phone off while I was there, easy to talk with and filled directions well.

    Be safe I'm out.

    EFU.

  6. #6429

    Early bird catches the worm! ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1981  [View Original Post]
    Was bored tonight so I thought I'd send a few text and see what I can get into. Allie responded quickly and after a few min I set up with her. When I got to the incall both girls were in the room and it was kinda take your pick. Kimmie was interested so we decided on the two of us for a half hour. As reported before everything was covered witch sometime the BJ being covered sucks. But I just had her give me one to get him from good and chubbed to rock hard. Kimmie is a bit on the tight side witch is a major plus. All in all I'd give the experience a 8.

    Only cons. No kissing.

    Positives. Allie and Kimmie are very polite. Allie was going to go sit in the hall or in the bathroom I told her she didn't have to she could chill right there.

    Would I recommend. Yes. Will I repeat yea.

    Quick review:

    Kimmie.

    Looks 8.

    Incall 6.5-7.

    Service 8.

    Set up 9.

    Did the provider deliver as promised. Yes.

    Cost.$.
    You must of took my spot in line. Ha ha. J / k. I believe I text and called around that time, and couldn't get a response, but I plan to visit in the near future with either one of them or both.

  7. #6428

    Susan40

    Had another fantastic dream of Susan40, I too enjoy the Bush, she is very pleasant and skilled. You can't go wrong with the price or service she provides. Don't worry about the location as that is all she can afford at this time. I felt totally safe and she does lock the door. Hope you will enjoy this jewel. Never saw roomate until finished.

  8. #6427

    Get to have another Sinful Dream tomorrow

    God this woman is awesome. Will be posting another review afterwords.

  9. #6426
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl high? Her first post lists a "special for $$ hr. Then posts ad yesterday late with below. And her website lists a different $.
    What the hell is this high price bs. The first time I saw sidney thomas it was 200 a hour. Then everytime after that was 100. And these girls have nothing on her.

  10. #6425

    Jesse Jane = Cassidy Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Bckpg721  [View Original Post]
    I googled her pics and pulled up a lot of old adds and videos. She is a lame porn start with no skills. Yes her ad says 35, but she is 50 out of Vegas. The pics on here make her look 2 points higher than she is.
    Porn name was Cassidy Eve.

    Also search her name for 50 MILF.

    http://escortads.xxx/818-268-3925/?pid=4791130

    http://escortads.xxx/513-487-0392/

    http://escortads.xxx/818-268-3925/

    http://513-487-0392.escortphonelist.com/

    http://escortads.xxx/818-268-3925/?pid=6801085

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=133127

    http://myscarletbook.com/las%20vegas...3925/?id=91896

    http://www.nailedhard.com/index.php?q=cassidy+exe.

    http://sex3.com/11907/?promoid=vbmg

    http://sex3.com/11907/?promoid=vbmg

    http://anyporn.com/36216/?promoid=vbmg

  11. #6424

    Kimmie/Allie

    Was bored tonight so I thought I'd send a few text and see what I can get into. Allie responded quickly and after a few min I set up with her. When I got to the incall both girls were in the room and it was kinda take your pick. Kimmie was interested so we decided on the two of us for a half hour. As reported before everything was covered witch sometime the BJ being covered sucks. But I just had her give me one to get him from good and chubbed to rock hard. Kimmie is a bit on the tight side witch is a major plus. All in all I'd give the experience a 8.

    Only cons. No kissing.

    Positives. Allie and Kimmie are very polite. Allie was going to go sit in the hall or in the bathroom I told her she didn't have to she could chill right there.

    Would I recommend. Yes. Will I repeat yea.

    Quick review:

    Kimmie.

    Looks 8.

    Incall 6.5-7.

    Service 8.

    Set up 9.

    Did the provider deliver as promised. Yes.

    Cost.$.

  12. #6423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Jesse Jane

    So, I didn't mention this before since I thought there's no way it could be true. However, her website states that she was an adult actress. And there is a hot adult actress named Jesse Jane. It couldn't be her, could it? Naaaah.

    -JLZ61.

  13. #6422

    She is a 50 porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl high? Her first post lists a "special for $$ hr. Then posts ad yesterday late with below. And her website lists a different $.
    I googled her pics and pulled up a lot of old adds and videos. She is a lame porn start with no skills. Yes her ad says 35, but she is 50 out of Vegas. The pics on here make her look 2 points higher than she is.

  14. #6421

    rates on site

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl high? Her first post lists a "special for $$ hr. Then posts ad yesterday late with below. And her website lists a different $.
    My guess is that her incall is a motel room so she charges more for incall due to the fact that she has to pay for the hotel room. Others have done this, right now the agency Discreet Desires comes to mind. This is all just a guess though since I have never met her. Good luck.

  15. #6420

    Dude situation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuyCincy  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to Felicia's new west side location the other day for a hh at .6. This was my first time seeing her and the location was decent. It's not the greatest neighborhood but there is plenty of parking at her apartment complex and I didn't feel unsafe at all.

    Pros: As advertised, her BBBJCIM skills are quite good. She was decently into it and never stopped until the job was done. She definitely knows what she's doing. Setup was easy and there were no issues finding her or any BS with time. Also, we started with a nice sensual massage is she is really good at that. It was a nice ice breaker and she really does have good hands.

    Cons: The biggest con was that when I walked in the door, her female roommate was there along with a little kid, probably close to two years old. There was a lot of smoke in the room also, although Felicia did not smoke during our session. The bed and pillows seemed kind of dirty too. Once we were done and I was walking toward the door, I noticed a dude was now there as well. No one said anything to me and all was cool, but it does make me feel uneasy. Not sure I would have stayed if he was there when I arrived.

    So, to sum it all up. If your after GFE and a nice atmosphere, you will be disappointed. But if a quick blow and go at a decent price is all you care about, you'll leave happy.

    Play safe.
    Nice review buddy. When I saw her several months back, I notice the same thing. I didn't report about that part of my dream because its not a big deal to me, but I undetstand how some or most would feel uncomfortable. Felicia's a good girl, and I understand the 'security factor' of the hobby when it comes to the providers.

    Especially one with several good reviews. They just have to make it 'less noticeable' for clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape