Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 42,286 to 42,300 of 61441
-
04-25-14 14:01 #19156Senior Member

Posts: 425no charm from this city
Hit the be more streets hard following my BP disappointment (see BP forum post). I mean hard. Rode around for 3+ hours. Cb, ww,north ave, harford, east side / conk, dundalk. Nothin! One tweaking so out east. Not terrible but not what I wanted. Two rough looker BSW on north Ave. Finally got desperate and pulled a 50+ yrold on west side that had tiggobitties and not a bad face. Took me to an old lady's house for quick session. Not bad but Def not what I was lookin to get into. Was hoping to run into a young preggo hood rat lookin for some sugar. Anyone know where to find such? Will have to Google the health clinics and planned parenthood before next visit. LOL.
-
04-25-14 13:18 #19155Senior Member

Posts: 530re: Sha
Originally Posted by GotMySpurs
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
Damn that's bad news for mongers, she's a fun little thing. I was going to try and take another poke at it this weekend, hope she makes bail, if not the next one in line is getting nailed LOL!
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-14 13:01 #19154Senior Member

Posts: 116Try out Garrision Avenue
Hey bro I don't know if this route is close to you or near your radar, but with the bad luck you received, I would say come to my hunting ground, Garrision Ave. I am telling you its a free for all, the girls are nice and cheap .20 for FS at most and you never have to worry about running out of options, there are short tall, phat ass, skinny, black, white, etc. Just think about it when you get a chance.
Originally Posted by PassionDweller
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-14 12:58 #19153Senior Member

Posts: 2344No mas
My issue was you using Heather's name again in your post after I told you it was not her. I recommended you post the picture and see if anyone recognized her as being a SW.
Originally Posted by DrBang
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-14 09:48 #19152Senior Member

Posts: 978Sha
Shana has warrants in Balto city and in Towson, she knew it was coming anytime, couple several FTA's.
-
04-25-14 09:11 #19151Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Sha
Yeah I texted her too and her boyfriend answered saying she got locked up. Told me they might bail her out today. I know she had a warrant.
Originally Posted by GotMySpurs
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-14 08:51 #19150Senior Member

Posts: 127Sha
Just a heads up. I reached out to Sha and got a message back that she is unavailable due to a visit to the Gray motel. Be safe y'all.
-
04-25-14 08:04 #19149Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thanks for the word up, dog brother.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-14 08:00 #19148Senior Member

Posts: 579Traveling North from Harford and Hamilton any action will be on your right. From Northern to at least Taylor action is on driver's left. Good luck, stay safe.
Originally Posted by PassionDweller;
-
04-25-14 04:49 #19147Regular Member

Posts: 6How do I get Kiara's #
I'm new here but loved to see Kiara's videos of her sucking dick. I'm 18 and just want to get my dick sucked the way she does it and would love to cum in her mouth but can anybody help me out with her #. I promise to share my encounter with her with everyone videos and all.
-
04-25-14 02:15 #19146Senior Member

Posts: 116Bro no fighting but you were the one that told me to ask the SW report, I mean I was just asking around to see if anyone recognize her and obviously I see that it is not her. Also good job on the further scoping and definitely I will stay away with that deep voice man giving directions because it sounds like the old pimp routine or might even be something worse. Also $150 for her services I mean geese who is she kidding, those prices are what some former porn stars charge for PSE, so definitely no go.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-14 02:12 #19145Senior Member

Posts: 66boyz
They are all boyz that whole side of calvert to howard 99% boyz from down across north ave to 25th st.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-14 01:53 #19144Senior Member

Posts: 616Calvert street?
No one ever mentions Calvert Street. Last few times I've been in the harbor area at closing time, I would take Calvert St home. There was always a few BSW hanging around just before 25th. Don't know if they are legit or not but a very very long time ago there was a running joke about all the SW on Calvert st being of the TS variety. Anyone know for sure?
-
04-25-14 00:15 #19143Senior Member

Posts: 530Nite Timer
The douchebag imposter is at it again. Trying to obtain digits posing under a similar name as NiteTimer, respected member and the star of the NiteTimer porn video series of degenerate mongering activities.
Just a friendly reminder to all, double check the member's post count and take it a step further and actually review the member's report history and verify the legitimacy of the member asking you for valuable and sensitive information. Nice try A. Hole but you'll need to get up earlier in the morning than LikkerFront to get a handout!
-
04-25-14 00:08 #19142Senior Member

Posts: 2344Fishy
I told you in the BP forum, NO. It is not high price Heather. The picture she sent you of her face verified that. If you click the bottom of the add, there was a link to another add saying white and black females available . I called the # used for both and a black female answered. She told me she lived on W Lafayette off of N Monroe. She asked me if I wanted to date now or in the morning. She then told me the room she uses is 30 dollars before 11 and 55 after plus $150 for her services . So you would be picking her up and taking her to Tims or the Tip Top or some place similar. SHE HAS NO IN CALL LOCATION! I asked for her location to put in my GPS, in the background I could hear some deep voiced man giving her the address as she was trying to muffle the phone and repeat it to me . If you want the address PM me. I would stay away from this personally.
Originally Posted by DrBang
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





